=Chapter 3=

We Fell in Love

Their dreams. . . . . . . .

DONGHAE'S

I woke up and found myself sleeping in a room. This room was not the same as my bedroom. Then, I realized I was in a hotel room. YoonA was not sleeping next to me nor sleeping in the couch. She was not in my room. I stood up and took a quick shower. After a quick shower, I dried myself with a towel and changed. As soon as I changed, I quickly ran to the door to start searching for her.  I started searching at the cafe. I knew she would be there. I went to the cafe and saw her there. She was there.

  "YoonA!" I called with a smile.

But she didn't return. Soon, I heard a small voice called.

  "Mommy!" I turned and see a little girl was running to her.

This time YoonA turned. She turned with a smile. She stood up from her sit and ran to the little girl.

  "Mommy!" The little girl repeated with a smile on her face.

  "Hey, YoonHae! How was your flight?" YoonA asked the little girl. She scooped her up.

  "Fine."

  "Where's Uncle EunHyuk?" She asked again.

  "He's over there." The little girl pointed to the door and EunHyuk stepped in.

  "EunHyuk?" I asked him but he ignored me. "Did he just ignore me?"

  "YoonA-ssi!" EunHyuk greeted with a smile.

  "EunHyuk!" She walked to EunHyuk to give him a friendly hug.

  "How are things here?" He asked.

  "Fine, it's good to be here. There's no memory of him left here."

  "I feel sorry for you." EunHyuk frowned.

  "No, it's okay. It was an accident." YoonA smiled.

Then suddenly the little girl asked.

  "Mommy, where's Daddy?"

  "Daddy is not coming back, sweetie. He's in heaven now." YoonA brushed YoonHae's long, brown hair.

Then, YoonHae started to cry.

  "YoonHae-ah, stop crying. Mommy missed him, too. Here, help me keep this picture." YoonA took out her wallet, and pulled out a small picture from  the picture holder and gave it to her.

  "Wah! Daddy is in here!" YoonHae stopped crying, and a smile returned her face.

YoonA nodded.

  "Do you want to eat something?" She asked. YoonHae shook her head. "And you, EunHyuk?"

  "Nah, we just ate at the airport."

  "Mommy! Can I play over there?" YoonHae said as she pointed to the small fountain outside the cafe.

  "Sure. Be sure not to talk to strangers. And stay where Mommy and Uncle Hyukkie will see you!"

The little girl nodded and left. I followed her. She was looking at the fountain with the picture and her teddy bear in hand. Then she hugged her bear and shows him the picture.

  "Look, Mr. Bear! Daddy's here!" She showed him the picture.

I took a glance and the picture. It.... It was.... ME.

It was a picture of me hugging both of them, back at home.

  "What? It's me? It's my child? And I left them?"

~Back in reality~

DongHae jolted up from his dream.

  "It's just a dream." He repeated several times. He took a glance from their alarm clock. It was 3:30a.m. He wiped his sweat and went back to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YoonA's dream

 

I was in my office, signing the contracts. I looked up when someone knocked the door.

  "Come in!" I called.

The door opened.

  "Mommy!" My little girl called.

  "Hey, sweetie!"  She ran next to my chair. I hugged her.

  "How was school?" I asked.

  "Mommy, I draw! Look!" She took a paper in her bag and showed me. It was a picture of me, DongHae, and her.

  "Wow! You draw so well!" I praised her. "And for that, Mommy will buy you a new toy, okay?"

  "Yay!" YoonHae exclaimed.

  "You sit over there and wait for me to finish, okay?"

She nodded. I quickly finished reading and signing the contracts. There were only 2 more left. Soon, I signed both. I called my secretary to take it. I stood up and grabbed my bag. I held YoonHae's hand as we got down the building. I was about to call DongHae to pick us up but it was unnecessary. He was waiting for the elevator to reach the main lobby when we saw him.

  "Daddy!" YoonHae ran.

  "Hey, sweetie!" He kneeled down and carried her. "Look who's here. My queen." YoonA walked out the elevator and smiled as she approached him. He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her forehead. YoonA giggled.

  "Daddy! Mommy's buying me a toy!" YoonHae exclaimed.

  "Okay, come on. Hae, can you accompany us?" YoonA asked.

  "That's why I'm here." He smiled.

They went to the mall and walked to Toys R Us shop. YoonHae wants to buy a new Barbie doll. In fact, she got 2 new dolls. One from YoonA and one from DongHae. After they bought her a doll, they spend the whole afternoon in the mall. They went for shopping, playing, watching movies, and eating. It was already 8p.m. They headed home after their day in the mall. YoonHae was tired. She fell asleep and DongHae has to carry her. He placed her safely at the back while he and YoonA sat in front.

  "So, did you have a fun time today?" DongHae asked.

  "Of course! I wanted to do it again." She held his hand as they drove home.

On their way home, there was a car losing control. The car was spinning and running fast. Then. . .

Bang!

The car hit the Lee family's car. The car hit the front sit of their car. DongHae has the worst condition. His head was bleeding badly. YoonA's head was bleeding too, but not worst like his. YoonHae was safe at the back. She was still sleeping. YoonA was still awake. Her eyes were big. She was shocked from what happened. She looked at his husband. He was bleeding so much. YoonA realized he wasn't breathing.

  "DongHae-ah! DongHae-ah! Please wake up! DONGHAE-AH! Don't leave us, please! ! !" She shouted. She hugged him.

  "DongHae-ah! There's still life ahead of us! DongHae please wake up! You wanted to have a new son right? Please wake up!"

Soon, she could hear the ambulance's sirens. She was still hugging him. But she was starting to feel the pain in her head. Her eyelids dropped.

The next thing she knew, she was in a white room. Machines were around her. She saw her relatives, family, and friends. YoonHae was there. She was playing with the doll they bought her.

  "YoonA-ah! Gwaenchanha?" Her parents asked as she woke up.

  "Ne, Umma, Appa." She replied quietly.

  "Good."

She looked around her friends and family. Their faces were sad. Especially DongHae's parents.

  "UmmA? Where's DongHae?" She asked.

Her friends didn't want to hear this, so they quietly go outside, so as DongHae's family. YoonA's parents waited for all of them to got out.

  "YoonA-ah....."

  "Hhhmm?"

  "He's gone." Her Mom sadly told her.

  "What? No, it can't be! He still... He still...." Her eyes were filled with tears.

  "He's gone."

  "No! He has to LIVE! ! ! Where is he?" She shouted.

  "Don't shout, please. They can here you. He's now at the morgue."

  "What? No! UmmA no!"

 

~Back in reality~

  "No!" She shouted. YoonA jolted up from her dream. Her heart was beating fast. Sweat was covering her face. DongHae heard her. He sat down and looked at her.

  "Are you alright?" He asked.

  "No, I just had a bad dream." She replied. She got down form their bed and walked to the kitchen. DongHae didn't follow her. He just went back to his sleep. YoonA reached the kitchen. She drank plenty of water. She was still scared. She decided to drink a sleeping pill to calm her down. She got back to their room and went back to sleep...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a scary dream!!!

And sorry about 'shouting' your names... *giggles*

For those who subscribed and comment, THANK YOU!!!

If you haven't please do.... XD

HAPPY NEW YEAR READERS!!!