=Chapter 32=

We Fell in Love

  DongHae's POV

 

  My pen scratched on the end of the papers. Finally, I finished all my work. I got up and circled my neck twice. What a tiring day. I groaned and got up from my chair and headed home. 

  When I reached home, I noticed the left window was faintly lit.

  "What is YoonA doing there?" I whispered to myself. I focused on parking my car before I looked up. I killed the engine and got out the car. When I opened the main door of the house, no one greeted me. Both living room and kitchen is empty, although the dining table was neatly set with plates and other dining utensils. The TV in the living room was off, I saw my reflection from the black screen.  Then, I half ran to the room where there was light. And there I saw my wife, holding a tiny creature. Cooing to it.

  For half a minute I stood there. Then, the creature in her hands giggled as its eyes met mine. YoonA followed the baby in her arms gaze. "Oh. Appa is here!" She sang. Appa? Who is she reffering to? Me?!

  YoonA walked closer to me with a huge smile on her face. "Hey. I didn't here you coming." She stood on her toes to give me a quick kiss. I kissed her cheek back, holding her waist.

  "Who's she?" I asked. Still dumbfounded.

  "Oh. YoonHae." Then she spoke to the child in her arms. "YoonHae-ah, this is Daddy. And Daddy, this is YoonHae."

  I'm the father of this child? Shocking. The cute child is my kid? Is she serious? "She's my daughter? Sort of, like I'm . . ." Gulp. "A father?!" My eyes were teary. I could barely see my little family in front of me. Tears of joy spread across my eyes. 

  YoonA comforted me by half-embracing my upper body. "Wae? You don't want. Gosh, I always though you -"

  I broke her mid-sentence by giving her a thankful hug. "Why didn't you tell me? I should've been there by your side."

  "That. I don't want to worry you too much, Oppa." She quietly said. The child in her arms wriggled in annoyance. She hugged it tighter to her chest.

  "May I hold her?" I said as soon as I calm myself down. YoonA gladly gave her to me. YoonHae has a sturdy weight. She laughed when her mom gave her to me. Her tiny hands held my face, tracing my nose, eyes, and lips. I gently squeezed her nose. She 'jump' happily in my arms.

  "She's sort of like you. Playful and happy everytime." YoonA explained. I pulled her closer with my free arm, wrapping it around her shoulders. I kissed her forehead and whispered, "Thank you."

  After a few moments of silence, a small sound came from YoonHae's stomach.

  I laughed. "Hungry already? Well, she didn't inherit it from me. I suppose I'm not surprise she'll be a shikshin like her mom when she grows up."

  "Pabo." YoonA beat my back. "Let's eat! Come on!" I let her pull me to the kitchen while I cooed with my child.

----------------------------

3 years later. . .

  "Omma! Hungry!" YoonHae, who is now 3 years old, grabbed her mom's skirt and gestured her to the kitchen.

  "But, sweety, you just ate your biscuits. Don't tell me your tummy is rumbling again." YoonA poked her daughter's stomach.

  "Pweeeeeeez!" YoonHae looked at her mom with goo goo eyes that melts her mom's heart.

  With a sigh, "Arrasso." YoonA scooped her up from the floor to the kitchen. "Which one would you like? Apple? Cake? Cupcake? I cream? -
  "ICE CREAM!" YoonHae sang and pointed to the container. Her mom laughed, and took out the ice cream and placed YoonHae and the ice cream on the counter beside the sink. She gave a small, pink cup to the hungry kid who was smiling hugely as she received her cup.

  Just then, they heard the sound they were waiting for. Daddy's arrival.

  "Daddy!!!" YoonHae pointed to her dad as soon as he shut the door.

  "Hey, sweety. I see you eating there. How's my queen?" DongHae said as he went to the kitchen and hugged them both. Giving them sweet kisses on the cheek.

  "Fine. You'r daughter ate most of the food in the fridge and it's almost bare. YoonHae, there's was something you would like to say to Daddy?" YoonA lifted her right eyebrow.

  It was not silent anymore. Then, YoonHae screamed, "Daddy! Pweeez buy me a puppy! Pweeeeez!" She crumpled her hands as she begged her father.

  DongHae jokingly shook his head. "Nope. Daddy doesn't have money."

  "Liar!" YoonHae patted his dad's jacket until she found his wallet. "What is this?" She showed his dad all the money in his wallet.

  "Aish, you spoiled kid. Who taught you that?" He took his wallet and placed it back.

  YoonA wrapped her arm around his body. "Why are you asking? You always buy her things she like." 

  YoonHae looked at her dad with pleading eyes. And her dad eventually gave up. "Fine. What puppy would you want?"

  YoonHae looked above as she think. "The puppy we saw yesterday on T.V."

  "A maltese?" YoonA asked her husband.

  DongHae nodded thoughtfully. "Arrasso. I'll buy for you, but. . "

  YoonHae frowned. "But?"

  "Give me some of that. Daddy's hungry." DongHae pointed at the cup his daughter held.

  YoonHae gladly gave a spoonful of ice cream to her dad and shoved it in his mouth. "Daddy, can we eat at Mcdonald's?"

  "Ya, you just asked for a puppy and now you want to eat outside?"

  YoonHae nodded.

  "Daddy has no money left." DongHae showed his frown to her.

  That left her no choice but to turn to her mom. "Mommy, can we?"

  YoonA stared at them. "Mommy, pweeeeez!" DongHae and YoonHae begged. Sometimes, DongHae would act like a child whenever it comes to giving YoonHae what she wants. "Okay." She breathed.

  "Yay!" The two 'children' clapped their hands.

  They left immediately. When they were half-way to their destination, YoonHae begged for something. Again.

  "Mommy, Jullie said she's gonna have a baby brother." YoonHae began.

  YoonA knew what she's begging for. She stared outside the window.

  "YoonHae-ah, you're saying you want to have a baby brother?" DongHae asked.

  Yoonhae nodded her head. "Mmm, I want a little brother, too!"

  DongHae chuckled. "To think of it, I was planning about it, too." He said aloud.

  "Andwae!" YoonA frowned.

  "Ya, your daughter wants to have one. Why cant you just give her what she wants?" DongHae smirked.

  "YoonHae-ah, you can't have a little brother now. Maybe next time." YoonA touched her daughter's cheek. YoonHae frowned.

  "YoonHae-ah, your Mommy is just sulking. Of course, you'll have a brother soon." DongHae said with an assuring tone that YoonHae trusts.

  "No!" YoonA said.

  "YoonHae-ah, don't listen to Mommy now. She's just denying the fact that she wants to give you a brother. Don't worry." DongHae said to his daughter again.

  "Urgh!" YoonA folded her arms and closed her eyes. Her husband and child laughed.

-----------------------------------------

  When they got home, they tucked their daughter to bed.

  "Yah, why did you say you don't want to give her a baby brother?" DongHae nudged to his wife.

  "Because I don't want to." YoonA said.

  "Really?"

  YoonA nodded her head. But, she didn't see it coming. Her husband scooped her from the floor and carried her to bed.

  "Yah! I said I don't want!" She said. Trying to control her voice so that it couldn't wake her daughter up.

  "Today is opposite day!" DongHae sang. "You said you don't want so that must mean you want to."

  "Ah~ DongHae -" She complained but he shut her up by gluing his lips to hers.

  Then they continued on their small but perfect piece of their forever. . .

 

 

~The End~

---------------------------

Yay! to God be the glory the story is finished! ! ! Thank you to all my subscribers, and readers!!!  Really! I thank you from the bottom of my heart! 94 subscribers?! Thank you!!!!! Please look forward to my other stories!!! I know I can't thank you enough, but really, THANK YOU!!!! Hugs and kisses from, immayoonhaeshipper. . .