=Chapter 31=

We Fell in Love

  Author's POV

 

  A year has passed. It was confirmed that YoonA was pregnant. But only her parents knew it. They never told anyone about her pregnancy, even DongHae's parents. YoonA was afraid that someone might come and kill it. They kept the secret well. DongHae didn't suspect anything at all. One of the reason was YoonA's a great actress.

  Now, another family member has been added to the list. And it's Lee YoonHae.

 

  YoonA's POV

  I sat on the rocking chair at the corner of my room, holding a bottle of milk and on the other hand, my daughter.

  Chuckle. It's already been 4 months since YoonHae's birth but I'm still not used to calling her my daughter.

  YoonHae lifted her hands and pushed away her feeding bottle. I placed the bottle on the table beside me and carried her upwards to make her burp.

  Burp. I chuckled. "YoonHae-ah, did you know that you've already drunk 4 bottles in the last 5 hours?"

  The baby in my arms placed her tiny hands on my cheeks. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and she wriggled happily.

  "You want to see your daddy?" I asked. She looked at me with wide eyes. I dug my phone in my pocket and showed her the picture of his dad.

  For the first time, YoonHae laughed.

  "Omona, YoonHae did you just laughed?" I asked, shocked. "Omma!" I called.

  I heard the door clicked open, "Ne?"

  "Omma, she just laughed!" I said happily.

  "Mwo? But she's just four months old! How is that possible?" My mom's face was full of wonder and joy.

  "Tsk. I don't care. Omma, you should get the baby album! YoonHae-ah, daddy will be so happy!" I hugged my child, smelling her strawberry scented hair.

  My mom's footsteps fade away as she took the baby album. "Here. YoonA-ah, do you think DongHae should know about this?"

  "Of course. I'm planning to go back to Korea next month. Well, to replace your position as a president remember?" I reminded her.

  She smiled and nodded, "Right. You should start packing your stuffs. I'll miss my granddaughter so much. May I hold her?"

  As the same time my mom asked, my phone rang. That must be DongHae. "Okay. I have to answer this anyway."

  I placed YoonHae on my mother's waiting hands and ran out to the living room to answer the phone call.

  "Oppa!" My voice was full of love and happiness.

  "Baby! I miss you! How are you?" DongHae asked.

  "I'm fine. How 'bout you? How's work?"

  "I'm fine, too. Well, work, I'd say busy. So many meetings to attend to at the end of the month. I heard you're replacing your Mom as the vice president of your company. Congratulations!" The sound of his voice, I could tell his smiling.

  I chuckled. "Yeah."

  I was on the phone for half an hour. As usual, telling him about my day. So does he.

  "Look, baby, I have to finish my report. So talk to you later? Okay?"  

  "Okay. I miss and love you, Hae."

  "Love you too, Yoong. Always have and always will. Take care okay? Bye, sweety."

  "Bye." Was my short reply before he hung up.

   I rushed to my room. I was just away from YoonHae for a few minutes and I already miss her.

   I found her sleeping on my mom's arms. A wave of sadness washed through me. I didn't get a chance to play with her.

   "She's asleep?" I asked.

  My mom nodded. "Mmm. Here, I have an appointment with Mr. Butterscotch from Scotland. So, I won't be back for a few days. So as your dad. Will you be okay?"

  "I'll be fine. I'm not alone." I reached for YoonHae the same time she handed her to me. "Take care, Mom."

  "You, too, sweetheart. Bye." She both gave us a kiss on the forehead before she left.

  I placed YoonHae on the bed. Watching her sleep.

  YoonHae-ah, prepare to meet your Dad.

--------------------------------------

  Please fasten your seatbelts, ladies and gentlemen. Prepare for landing.

  The stewardess announced when the seatbelt light above us dinged.

  YoonHae, who was sitting on my lap, reached for the window. "Gooogooo."

  I smiled. "YoonHae, this is Korea. This is where you'll be living from now on."

  YoonHae clapped her hands then placed them on my shoulder. This means, she's asking for a hug. And so, I gave her.

  When we reached the gate, I quickly my phone and called.

  "HyoYeon, where are you?"

  "Oh, YoonA-ah. I'm at the waiting area! I can't wait to see you!"

  I laughed. "Nado. Are you sure no one knows YoonHae besides yourself?"

  "Sure. No one is with me."

  "Great. I'll see you soon."

  I hung up when I had to hand over our passports and papers. When we were pass through, I took our luggage with all my strength from the baggae carousel. Then walked out to meet HyoYeon.

-----------------------------------

DongHae's POV

  "Mr. Lee, the Im Corporation wants you to attend their meeting at 9 a.m." My secretary called me through the phone.

  "Okay. I'll be there." I wonder what they needed. Probably another project.

  I took my jacket from the peg and went to my car and drove to the Im Corporation main building.

  "Good morning, Mr. Lee. The meeting will be held at the meeting room on the 3rd floor." The security guard informed me as I walk pass the door.

  I nodded. I pressed the elevator button and waited for it to open. When it did, I got in and pressed number 3.

  Everyone greeted me as I was in view. So as the people in the meeting room. The meeting didn't start til a woman in formal yellow dress came into view and everyone stood up to greet her.

  "Good morning, Mrs. Lee." One person greeted her. Mrs. Lee. Then, it's YoonA?

  "Ne. Please sit." YoonA's angelic voice replied. Some of them stood up and shook her soft hands. Everyone stared at me when I didn't. Why should I copy them when she's my wife?

  YoonA has a lot to explain. First, why did she call me here? And second, why didn't she told me she was coming back?

  "Mrs. Lee is the new vice president of Im Corporation, as told before. And now, her dad, Mr. Im wants to start a new project. Mrs. Lee is here to explain the project. Mrs. Lee?" Her secretary said.

  "Shall we begin?" YoonA smiled. Her eyes looking at me. I managed to smile back.

 

 

  "Okay. I think that's all. You are now dismissed." YoonA bowed and everyone clapped. Everyone was expecting this project to be successful. YoonA was out of the room before everyone. I tried to follow her.

  "YoonA!" I called but she didn't turn. Her secretary was the one who replied.

  "I'm sorry, Mr. Lee, but she has other business to do."

  I frowned. "Oh." I waited for the elevator to be available and went to my car. Now, she has another thing to explain.

  I stayed in my car for a short while. Then, my phone rang. One message from YoonA.

 Oppa, I'm home. Palli!

  I threw my phone to the passenger seat and quickly started the engine. I drove as quickly as I could. Not wanting to have lesser time to spend with her. In short 10 minutes, I arrived.

  "Ya! Lee YoonA!" I yelled.

  But what I get is a backhug. "Yes?" She moaned behind me.

  Grasping that she's really here, I stood frozen. Then I turned and gave her a big, welcoming hug.

  She chuckled. "It's good to be back." YoonA whispered in my ear and kissed my neck.

  "You're back! Why didn't you tell me?! Anyway, I missed you!" I said as I continued to shower her cheeks with kisses. But I couldn't wait much longer. I crushed my lips against her. I felt her hands snake around my neck. Her hands move around me, until it stopped on my chest. She slowly ed my shirt, when everything was ed, her hands lightly traced the planes of my chest.

  I broke the kiss and smirked. "You truly missed me, huh?" I teased. 

  "Mmm. Now stop teasing!" She crushed back her lips and I laughed.

-----------

  It's been a long time since we last did this. YoonA and I rested our backs at the headboard of our bed, trying to calm our breathing. My arm was wrapped around her while she laid her head on my chest. Every now and then, I will plant sweet kisses on her cheek, forehead, neck, and  collarbone.

  We were distracted when my phone rang. I scooped it up from the bedside table. "Hello?" I groaned. Why do they have to distract us when we're making out here?

  "Sir, the general manager wants you to sign papers for the projects. He wants to see you, now."

  Sigh. "Okay. Give me an hour." I shut the phone of and went back to the goddess-like beauty beside me.

  "Oppa, who was it?" YoonA asked.

  "Someone. . . from work."

  "Wae?"

  "I have papers to sign." I said as I leaned closer to her.

  "And you're not coming?"

  "I have no plans to."

  She shrugged off my arms.

  "Wae? You wanted me to go so badly?" I asked.

  "You think I wanted to?" She snapped.

  I patted her head, "That's my girl. Just give me one more and I'll go."

   "One mo-" I silenced her with a persuasive kiss and pushed her down on the mattress.She chuckled. "Now, go! You stated to be there in an hour. We still have lots of time for this." She said.

  "Arrasso. Wait for me here, okay? And cook dinner too."

  She laughed. I took a quick shower so that I feel fresh. I went straight to the closet and found YoonA wearing my shirt from before, choosing an attire for me. She quietly handed them to me and stood beside the mirror. Her arms folded on her chest as she watched me getting dress. She helped me button my shirt, tie my necktie and smoothen my collar. Like before.

  "You're still the same like before. Handsome and clumsy." She mumbled as she smooths my collar.

  "It's not my fault." When she was done, I pulled her closer to me. "Like you, beautiful and smart." I kissed her cheek.

  "I'll be back fast. Bye, sweetheart." I gave before I closed the door.

--------------

YoonA's POV

  When DongHae left the house, I immediately called HyoYeon.

  She answered on the first ring, "YoonA?"

  "Oh, unnie. You can send YoonHae back now. Thank you so much!"

  "It's okay, YoonA. I'll see you in a few." Then she hung up.

  I quickly took a shower and got dressed. While waiting, I tidied up our room.

  Finally, the door bell rang. YoonHae is here!

  "YoonHae-ah!" I sang as I open the door.

  YoonHae giggled and reached for me. HyoYeon gladly gave her to me.

  "She's such a sweet kid. I wish I could have one." She sighed.

  "Just wait for EunHyuk to marry you." I teased. "Anyway, would you like to come in?"

  "Nah. I have some errands to run. I'll see you soon. Bye." She waved before getting in her car.

  I shut the door when the sound of her car faded away.

  "Alright, YoonHae! Let's go to your room! You'll love it. Mommy and Daddy decorate it for you."

  YoonHae seem to like it. The room was totally unscathed.

  ----------

 

sorry for the weird chapter. . . and mistakes too. . .