=Chapter 7=

We Fell in Love

The next morning YoonA woke up. She woke up with someone looking at her... YoonA let out a scream. Then, the guy she saw covered .

  "What are you doing here?" YoonA asked.

The guy just laughed.

  "Nothing, Yoong. I'm just here to accompany you. Since your 'husband' is not around." The guy said.

  "How did you know I was here? And where is he?" She asked.

  "I just guessed that you were here. And you are! And DongHae, he slept at his 'friend’s house." He lied. YoonA just nodded.

  "I gotta take shower first, oppa. Wait for me downstairs." She smiled.

The guy nodded. YoonA went inside the bathroom and took a shower. Then, she got out and changed into her school uniform. She combed her hair, applied some perfume and went out.

  "Yesung-oppa! Do you want me to cook breakfast for you or should we buy it outside?" YoonA said as she went down the stairs.

  "Let's just buy outside." Yesung smiled.

They got out from the house and entered Yesung's invertible. They bought their breakfast at Starbucks and straight away drive to school.

  "YoonA-ah, why didn't you tell us you went home?" Yesung asked.

  "Er, I felt sick after we went shopping. And I didn't want to bother you guys playing." YoonA half-lied.

  "Oh, you should have told your friends! We were looking for you last night!" Yesung scolded.

  "Sorry, oppa. I just don't feel well. Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself."

  "Don't worry?!?! What if you were kidnapped? Can you still take care of yourself?" Yesung asked.

  "No."

  "See, I told you tons of times to tell your friends where you are!"

  "I promise I won't do that again." YoonA promised.

  "Good."

YoonA was still thinking about what happened last night. That was one of the most painful memories she had.

  "So, which house did he stayed???"

  "At, er, at RyeoWook's." Yesung lied.

  "Oh, do you think he'll make it to school?"

  "Why are you still thinking about him?"

  "Nothing. He's my husband after all. Of course I think about him."

  "If you just knew what he did." Yesung whispered.

  "I'm sorry, what was that?" YoonA asked.

  "Nothing."

They both arrived at school early. They went to eat their breakfast at the school garden. Suddenly, someone hit YoonA's back.

  "Ow~!" YoonA complained. She turned around and see who it was.

  "Ya! You made us worry last night! Did you know that we searched high and low for you? And did you know what happened last night?" Yuri said.

  "Ya! Unnie! Where were you last night?" SeoHyun asked.

  "Sorry, I felt sick so I went home. And what happened last night?" YoonA was interested on what happened.

Yuri looked at Yesung who gave her a cold stare.

  "Erm, last night I strike all the bowling pins!" Yuri lied. 

  "That's what happened last night?" YoonA was confused. She thought they'll bring up about DongHae and the girl.

Yuri nodded. They started to talk and talk until YoonA paused. Her eyes were blank.

  "YoonA!" Yuri waved her hand in front of her. She turned around to what YoonA was seeing. She gasped.

  "How dare he!" Yuri said.

  "MFBS!"Yesung cursed.

The four of them looked in to one direction. They saw DongHae holding hands with another girl.

  "Ya! YoonA unnie! Don't look!" SeoHyun warned. But YoonA refused.

  "It doesn't matter anyway. He doesn't love me." She said and started to eat her food.

DongHae just walked pass them. He pretended he didn't notice them.

  "How dare he! He knows he's married and he's still playing!" Yuri said.

  "Don't mind him, unnie. He can do whatever he wants." YoonA quietly said.

Yuri looked back to their table.

  "He really wants a piece of me!" Yuri thought.

  "He even dared to bring that girl here? Yesung thought.

Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Neo gateun saram deu obseo~

YoonA's message alert rang. She took her phone and read her message.

 

  To: YoonA

  From: DongHae

 You have a lot to explain later.

 

YoonA sighed.

  To: DongHae

  From: YoonA

 Fine.

 

YoonA replied. Yesung was curious who it was.

  "Who was that Yoong?" He asked.

  "Erm, someone. . ." YoonA replied.

  "Oh. DongHae?"

  "No." She lied.

The bell rang. The four of them stood up and went to their lockers to grab something. YoonA walked to her locker and accidently bumped someone.

  "Mianhe!" YoonA apologized.

  "What's wrong with you?" The girl asked.

  "Mianhe." YoonA said again.

YoonA helped the girl to pick up her books while the girl just stood up. She was rubbing away the 'germs'.

  "Hey, are you okay Sunye?" A familiar voice asked. YoonA stood up to give Sunye her books.

  "Here." YoonA said quietly. She looked at the couple in front of her, while DongHae looked at her. Sunye noticed it.

  "Oppa, do you know her?" Sunye asked DongHae. DongHae continued to look at YoonA.

  "No, we don't know each other." YoonA said and walked away. 

  "So, her name's Sunye." YoonA thought.

She walked to SeoHyun who was still taking her books.

  "Come on, unnie!" SeoHyun shut her locker and grabbed YoonA to their class.

School hours dragged. Their teachers didn't give them some new lessons since exams are starting next week. They just gave them some review quiz.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

The bell rang. It was finally dismissal.... YoonA and SeoHyun went to their lockers and after YoonA shut her locker someone grabbed her hand and bag. . .

  "Ya!  Yesung-oppa! Stop dragging me!!!"

The guy just shut his mouth and pushed her in his car. He got in and left their school. YoonA turned her head and see who it was. It wasn't Yesung...

  "Omo! Oppa! You're back!" YoonA exclaimed.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!! i think you know who it was!!! hahaXD maybe

pls follow me on twitter! ! ! https://twitter.com/#!/cjyoona

hahaXD thanks for supporting!!!

AND SORRY FOR SOME MISTAKES AND WRONG GRAMMARS!!!

have a pleasant day!