=Chapter 10=

We Fell in Love

 

YoonA's phone rang.

Girl's Generation make you feel the heat And we're doing it we can't be beat Bring the boys out~

  "Hello?" She breathed.

  "Yoong! Where are you? I didn't see you at school today?" Kibum asked.

  "I'm not feeling well, oppa." She answered.

  "Oh. I'll visit you later after school. Okay?"

  "Okay, oppa."

  "Bye, Yoong! Get well soon!"

  "Bye." Then she hang up.

YoonA was hungry. She went down to the kitchen to cook. She just passed by DongHae who was watching T.V.

  "Hey, you okay? What do you want?" DongHae asked.

  "Food."

  "Want me to cook for you?"

  "No, thanks."

She walked to the kitchen and decided to cook some porridge. She was cutting the vegetables when she accidently sliced her finger. (Ouch ^^)

  "Ah!" She shouted.

DongHae heard her shouting and ran to the kitchen.

  "What happened?" He asked.

  "I sliced my finger. Damn it! Ouch!" She complained.

  "Wait here. I'll go get a plaster."

DongHae went to their room and dug the drawers. He successfully found one. He ran back to the kitchen to help Yoong.

  "Here. Lemme wash it." He offered. YoonA gave her injured hand and walked to the sink.

  "You should be careful next time." DongHae warned. YoonA just nodded.

DongHae wrapped her injured finger and continued to cook for her food.

  "I can cook." YoonA said.

  "No, no. It's okay."

  "Fine. Whatever you want."

After DongHae cooked her food, he poured it in the bowl and placed it on the table.

  "You don't want to eat?" YoonA asked.

  "I'm not hungry." DongHae said. Then his stomach growled.

  "You're hungry." YoonA smiled.

She stood up and prepared another bowl. She took some from her bowl.

  "Here" She pushed the bowl forward to DongHae.

  "Thanks."

Both of them ate in silence.

  "So, erm about me helping you. Do you want to do it now?" YoonA started.

  "Are you sure? You're sick. You should sleep."

  "No, I'm fine. It'll be my pay for taking care of me, and cooking for me."

  "Thanks, Yoong!" DongHae smiled..

After eating they washed their bowls and went up stairs. They started with Math, English, Science, and Social Studies.

DongHae thinks it's pretty hard, but with her help it became easier.  They were so busy that they didn't even hear the door bell rang. YoonA even forgot that Kibum is coming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside YoonA and DongHae's house, Kibum was standing in front of the door. He pressed the doorbell lots of times but no one answered.

  "I guess she went to the doctor or something." Kibum whispered.

He sighed and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Back upstairs~

  "Urgh! This is so hard!" DongHae complained.

  "Well, if you say this is 'hard', college will be even more harder." YoonA said.

  "Fine! I think I would like to ask from help you again soon." He joked.

  "Whatever." YoonA smiled.

Soon, they finished.

  "Good luck on your exam." YoonA said. They started to gather their books and placed in their bag.

  "You, too." DongHae said. He glanced at the clock, then. "Oh, it's already 9.30!"

  "Wow, time flies so fast!" YoonA complained.

  "Where do you wanna eat? It's my treat." DongHae asked.

  "Wherever you want."

  "Erm, how about McDonalds?"

  "Sure. No problem. Lemme change my clothes first." She smiled and walked out the room.

  "She's so beautiful." DongHae whispered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YoonA changed her pajamas into a mini skirt and a shirt. She walked out her room when she saw DongHae was talking over the phone.

  "Oh, okay. I'll come over. Bye." He hung up. He turned and saw her.

  "Yoong, erm sorry, I can't treat you tonight. LeeTeuk asked me to come over his house." He said.

  "Oh, okay." She returned back to the room.

  "Yoong, you sure you okay?" DongHae asked.

  "Yeah, I can cook myself. Don't worry."

  "Be careful not to cut your finger again!" DongHae said and he left.

YoonA went back to change her clothes. Tears started to roll on her cheeks.

  "He even chose his friends over me!" She yelled. “DongHae, don’t you know that I love you?” Now, she started to cry even louder.

  "Stay strong, Yoong! You're Him YoonA right? Stay strong!" She whispered. She went back to the guest room to sleep. She didn't even bother her stomach growling.

.

.

.

.

The next morning, she went to DongHae's room to take her school uniform. She entered the room and froze.

  "DongHae, you did it again." She whispered.

 

====================================================================================================

Omo! What did she saw???? Hae drinking again????

hahaXD

this is my latest update for today!!! hope you like it!!!

& tnx for subscribing, reading and commenting!!

I really appreciate it!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!