=Chapter 9=

We Fell in Love

YoonA's POV

 

I woke up. My head was spinning and my eyes are aching. Maybe because of too much crying last night. I got up and went to our bedroom. I went inside and still found DongHae sleeping. On our bedside table, I saw a bottle of beer. . .

  "Aish, drinking again." I murmured.

I took my clothes and left the room. I walked back to the guest room to take a shower and get ready for school. After I was done, I go down to the kitchen to cook some food for him. And left a note on the table. . .

  I cooked your breakfast. Better eat it before it gets cold.

                                                        ~YoonA~

Then I left. DongHae was still sleeping, so I guess I have to walk to school. Urgh! But school's 3 KM away! I took out my hand phone and called.

  "Yesung-oppa? Where are you now?" I asked.

  "Oh, I'm on my way to school, why?"

  "DongHae's still asleep. And I don't want to walk to school." YoonA replied.

  "Okay. Wait for me." He said and hung up.

I stood at the porch waiting for Yesung when the door opened.

  "Oh, you're still here?" DongHae asked.

  "I'm waiting for Yesung-oppa."

  "Come on. I'll send you to school."

  "No, thanks. I don't want to interfere with your relationship with Sunye."

DongHae gave up.

  "Fine, suit yourself. And thanks for the food." He coldly said. He got in his car and left.

A  few minutes later, a familiar invertible came in. Yesung stopped the car in front of me.

  "Oppa!" I smiled as I got in.

  "Hey there, sunshine!" Yesung greeted. "Omo! What happened to your eyes?!?! You have dark circles! Did you sleep late? Now you look more like a zombie!"

Yesung is always like a big brother to me. He is always concerned about my health.

  "I just slept late last night." I said.

  "Uh-oh, tell me what happened and why did you sleep late?" He said as he drove away from home.

  "Nothing. Just had a fight with DongHae."

  "You called that nothing?!?!" Yesung yelled.

  "Oppa, please, I don't want to remember what happen. Please. Don't tell anyone about this." I begged. He just nodded.

We reached school. I got out first so that I still had time to apply make-up to cover my dark circles. I ran to the bathroom and started covering it with make-up. Then Sunye came in.

  "Oh, you're YoonA right?" She asked. I just nodded.

  "I know you're DongHae-oppa's wife."

  "Why do you care?"

  "I'll be fighting for him." She fiercely said.

  "What?"

  "I'll be fighting for him as twice as hard you will. I love him so much, seeing you with him break my heart."

  "Fine. Go ahead. I don't care." I lied.

  "Good, you better leave him alone. Thanks to you he got slapped by your cousin." She said. I was dumbfounded.

  "What? Yesung slapped him? Where? When?"

  "Oh, don't play nice, . Stop pretending like you don't know. And keep a distance with my DongHae. He's mine." She said and left the room.

  "What? Yesung slapped him? Why? Why didn't someone tell me?" I thought. Tears are starting to fill my eyes.

  "I wanna go home." It's true. I wanna go home. My head started to spin. I walked pass the parking lot. Then I suddenly fainted.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next thing I knew, I was in a room. I look up and it was DongHae’s bedroom.

  "Why am I here?" I thought. I sat down on the bed and the door opened.

  "Oh, you're awake. How do you feel?" DongHae's voice was full of concern.

  "How did I end up here?" I ignored his question.

  "I saw you walking to the parking lot and you fainted. So, I took you home." He explained.

  "Oh, thanks. Sorry for causing you trouble." I stood up.

  "Where are you going?"

  "To the other room. This is your room."

  "Is not. You can sleep here."

  "No." But before I left the room, he grabbed my hand.

  "Look, Yoong, I'm sorry." He apologized. But I look away.

  "It doesn't matter. She wants you and you want her."

  "I know that. But please forgive me."

  "Huh. For what?"

  "For cheating at you, for yelling at you, and for being cold at you."

  "No, it's okay. I've felt that for a thousand times." I lied.

  "You sure?"

  "Yeah, and I've thought about it."

  "Thought about what?"

  "I've thought about our divorce. This is just an arranged marriage right? Maybe sooner or later, our parents will realize we're not perfect for each other. So I think after 3-5 years, we'll break up and just be friends." I said it. My heart was aching when I said that.

  "Good. I don't want to hurt you." He smiled weakly. I nodded.

  "Why are you still here? You're planning to skip school are you?" I asked.

  "Sort of. You're sick anyway. And you'll feel lonely in this big house."

  "Oh, thanks anyway."

I took some of my clothes from the closet and left the room.

End of YoonA's POV

 

DongHae's POV

  "Divorce? She wanted to divorce?" I whispered. "Well, then, that's great! I can spend more time with Sunye!"

  "No, I don't want to lose her. What am I thinking? YoonA or Sunye? Sunye! But why am I feeling like this? I feel like I don't wanna lose YoonA?"

I thought about it for lots of times but I don't know what I was feeling.

  "Just don't mind it DongHae! Think about Sunye!"

 

===============================================================================================================

school's just started!!! but i'll not be going to school for a month for some reasons....

hahaXD hope you like my update!!!

thanks for commenting and subscribing!!!!

love you all!!!