Part 9

Always

It's about ten months since their debut, and ShinB can finally tell the whole world that she is perfectly comfortable with Yuju. Yuju is a member who often decides to be alone with her thoughts and imagination that the members cannot understand and can sometimes make things frustrating, and ShinB knows that so she does not stick around her that much although it disappoints herself sometimes. So obviously, ShinB returns to her favourite unnie Yerin or would just play around with the chingu.

ShinB thinks about the kiss that happened the previous day. It was a simple peck on the cheek, but ShinB generally hates it when any of the members does it so her natural reaction was to squint and cringe. However, there is also some form of delight inside her that the distance between the two of them is finally closing. Furthermore, they have finally got to be paired up in an album jacket shooting- ShinB truly feels over the moon.

"She's quite passive," Yerin says out of the blue, "so you can't be close to her if you're shy~"

"What?" ShinB turns with confusion written all over her face.

"Don't pretend, I know you've always been looking at her," Yerin replies with much teasing.

ShinB furrows her eyebrows and does not answer. 

"Still, I can tell you're trying to get closer to her, right?" Yerin smiles, proud of the effort that the younger girl is making. "I saw you playing around with her just now."

"Unnie, your point?" ShinB is getting annoyed. Somewhere inside she actually isn't annoyed at the fact that Yerin keeps probing; she's annoyed that Yerin seems to understand her feelings more than she does on her own account.

Yerin sees through ShinB and reads her mind through the expression on her face. She laughs a little, "You'll know it soon."

The girls proceed on their shooting and she returns to Yuju's side with an excited heart. The two also get to take a polaroid photo together, and ShinB enthusiastically writes on it once it is signed.

Ctk8uMDUkAAeADE.jpg:large

"Yuju unnie is mine," she writes on the bottom of the polaroid film and draws an emoticon. She laughs at what she has written, secretly mocking herself. She sees Yuju laughing as well, and the smile on the face of an angel once again brings immense warmth to ShinB's heart.

 

author's notes:

here's the video of the jacket filming in which our yuju so bravely kissed our shinb HAHA i still squeal every time i see that even though i've watched it umpteen timessss haha sorry i haven't updated in a while!! will try my best hehe