Part 10

Always

"I'm going to jump on her back," Yuju whispers to herself, still in disbelief. She chuckles at the thought. 

"Unnie, you're laughing by yourself again," she sees ShinB coming towards her with an amused expression. She laughs once more, this time with the younger girl laughing along.

"ShinB, are you sure you're alright with me jumping onto you? Will your shoulder be okay?" Yuju asks, voicing out her concern.

ShinB feels her heart flutter yet again, every single time she's with Yuju, when Yuju is being warm and kindhearted (or in other words, being herself). She doesn't know why her heart responds this way, but ShinB has learnt to get used to it after countless times each day for years since prior to their debut. Having gotten used to it, she has long gotten over the confusion and can now react naturally to Yuju. "I'll be fine if you haven't been eating a lot-"

"Yahh," Yuju sends a hand flying that almost whacks ShinB in the face, intentionally missing it.

ShinB ducks and starts laughing her head off in a squat position.

When the scene is being filmed, Yuju excitedly runs over and jumps onto ShinB's back, hugging the younger girl closely. ShinB keeps a smile on her face. As she feels Yuju's heart beating closely against her back, she releases a laughter for somehow it makes her feel unusually blissful and secure to be this close with Yuju. This is when she realises, that they have never ever been so intimate before. 

As she feels Yuju slowly slipping, ShinB tries to adjust and hold Yuju tighter on her back with her arms. 

When filming is done for the scene, ShinB lets Yuju off and sees the MuV Bank staff filming the process. Her lips break into a smile as she walks over with Yuju, saying to the camera, "Just how much did she eat, the ground just sank!"

While Yuju pushes ShinB away and blabbers to try and stop her from speaking anymore, ShinB is obviously having fun teasing the older girl. They walk off, slightly exhausted, but ShinB does not want to let the joke die just yet.

"The ground sank," she turns to Yuju and says, still finding it funny.

"The ground is fragile," Yuju points to the spot and tries to make an excuse.

ShinB smiles to herself at Yuju's words. She continues walking off, silently, her heart feeling contented to have such an experience with Yuju.

"I wish we could be like this all the time," ShinB mindlessly mutters. Her footsteps stop. What did I just say? When she lifts her head off the ground with confused eyes, she finds Yuju's eyes on her.

"What did you just say?" Yuju asks, curious. ShinB finds it amusing that Yuju is asking her the exact question she has just asked herself. 

"Nothing," ShinB shakes her head in denial, growing frantic on the inside as she is once again confused by her feelings.

 

author's note:

so i used a reference once again HAHAHA here's the original video with subs!! hehe 

i'm sooo sorry i haven't updated in ages but instead wrote a ton lot of other things asdfghjkl i don't know if i can write this out nicely but i will try my best asdfghjkl thank you for your support <3333