Part 13

Always

When she's sitting alone, Yuju's eyes naturally fall on and stay on ShinB as the girl sits on the floor, cross-legged, with her attention glued to the tablet as she's watching her own fancam once again. 

ShinB looks up once the video is ended and finds Yuju looking at her with a plain expression, and freezes. Is there something wrong with me? The question immediately pops up in her head, along with a little worry and fear inside her. 

Yuju widens her eyes as she is caught off guard and turns away when their eyes meet. She sighs, unsure of what she should do to help with what she's feeling. 

"You're going to scare her like that if you keep looking at her," she almost jumps hearing Eunha, startled as she has not realised the latter's presence before. "She's going to think you're glaring at her," Eunha adds.

Yuju turns to Eunha but doesn't answer.

"You haven't been really talking to her either," Eunha continues, much to Yuju's surprise, "I won't be shocked if she tells me that you hate her now," Eunha's last sentence throws her off.

"She told you that?" Yuju asks, slightly agitated.

"No," Eunha tries to smile to ease Yuju who is beginning to panic, "but she did notice that you've stopped talking to her."

Yuju turns away and heaves a sigh, feeling guilt overwhelm her heart. 

"Have I been ignoring her?" Yuju decides to ask.

"No, but that's just because she's afraid to talk to you like that," Eunha replies with an honest, transparent answer.

"I'm sorry," Yuju frowns and looks down.

"Don't apologise to me," Eunha places her hand on Yuju's as a form of comfort. "Just try talking to her again to make things easier for the both of you," Eunha then flashes an encouraging smile.

"Thank you," Yuju tries to smile in return.

"It's nothing," Eunha grins, before walking away towards the other members.