Part 15

Always

As the days pass by, the members start to realise that the two are beginning to spend more personal time with each other, as compared to before.

Yuju realises it when she finds the members looking at them while the two are talking while seated together in a corner of the practice room, and she wonders if ShinB has realised it. Yuju thinks that these days she's been feeling happier, and she knows the reason why: no doubt, it is ShinB.

"Unnie," ShinB lies down on the floor and pats the area beside her for Yuju to do the same. Yuju follows while ShinB continues, "You haven't been talking to me so much I think we've talked more the past week than the past two years before," ShinB laughs. 

Yuju finds herself mesmerised by the smile on ShinB's face. She doesn't answer, but simply smiles in reply. 

"I used to complain so much that you don't express yourself well but keep having your weird thoughts locked in your mind," ShinB adds, "Unnie is better now," she grins.

And I really didn't realise until I found out how much I can talk to you, Yuju inwardly says, "I'll talk to you more then," Yuju smiles, and as usual, sweeps away the hair covering ShinB's face and locks them behind her ear. 

ShinB used to be tickled by it so much, growing extremely shy by the contact, but ShinB's glad that she's gotten used to it over the past week as they have grown closer. "Yesterday's radio was fun with you," ShinB says, "You expressed yourself well."

"Was it?" Yuju beams at the comment, unexpectedly feeling over the moon. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," she says. 

"I'm always enjoying when you're around," ShinB accidentally lets the words slip of . Silencing her gasp, she internally chides herself for being careless. What was that supposed to mean anyway?!

Yuju slightly gapes, but breaks into a smile hearing it. "Thank you, ShinB yah," she speaks from the bottom of her heart and gently ShinB's soft hair, "I'm very happy around you too." 

The two smile in silence, locking their gaze at each other. Yuju feels as if she's the happiest person in the world: is this the feeling of being in love? 

"Alright love birds, it's time for practice!" they hear Sowon clapping and shouting at them. 

"Love birds?" ShinB almost jumps up in shock. 

Yuju's body stiffens as she slowly gets up, feeling her cheeks grow warm. 

Umji, Yerin and Eunha are all laughing at the reaction. 

"Yahh, ShinB, why are you reacting so strongly to that," Umji laughs, "that was just a joke."

"That's a personal attack!" ShinB protests. 

 

author's note:

quicker updates for yall~

the radio show they're talking about is the 160819 Power FM Lee Gukjoo's Young Street hehe i realised they were q comfortable with each other while doing it