Part 3

Always

ShinB nervously turns to glance at the tall girl, only to be dazzled by the beauty that shines when she sings. Unconsciously her eyes stay glued onto the girl, and her lips form a wide smile. ShinB listens to her sweet voice that warms her heart, feeling immensely blissful and the happiness bubbles inside her. 

ShinB watches as Yuju puts the microphone down and takes her seat, the smile on her face not faltering. It all seems like a dream; somehow, whenever she's looking at her sing, it always seems as if there's only two of them in the whole world and ShinB can enjoy the voice of the angel all by herself.

When the radio show hosts praise Yuju for her singing, ShinB's lips uncontrollably spread into a proud smile as she glances over at the older girl, contented. 

"But ShinB ssi," she turns to the radio show host with the same smile on her face that has not moved for even a single second, "why do you keep looking at Yuju?" she giggles a little, hearing the members laugh.

Yuju who is adjusting the headphones begins to smile even wider unconsciously as she laughs while she hears those words.

"Because she's pretty," ShinB answers without much thought, before she begins to burst out laughing. Yes, ShinB thinks as she chuckles heartily, it's an honest opinion.

Yuju cannot prevent herself from gaping, hearing that comment from ShinB, before she begins laughing again with the other two members.

ShinB nervously laughs as the radio host continues about how ShinB was intensely staring at Yuju when she was singing, while the expression on Yuju's face hardens a little as her heartbeat starts to race. Initially smiling when she has once heard that statement, her smile drops just as she feels her heart beating violently against her chest. She then laughs again to chase the feeling away.

"Unnie's originally pretty herself, but when she's singing she's very pretty," ShinB answers despite the slight mess of bashfulness and anxiety in her heart.

Yuju feels a gush of warmth hearing ShinB's words, and she releases a burst of blissful laughter.

"What should I give you," she replies with a joke despite much joy, the brightness prevalent on her face. The girls break into laughter again, when the show host says, "Please give me a tablet PC," and the two, despite their feelings being unknown to each other, are extremely grateful for the situation that has just happened.

 

author's note:

here's the original video of the situation HAHA i kept replaying the part (it starts about 4:59) to get a grasp of the situation and i apologise my korean is far from perfect so i wrote whatever i could- well benefit of the doubt and this is my fanfic hahahaha ahhhh it was so fun writing this, the video really made me so happy hehe