Part 4

Always

"Yahh ShinB, do you have a problem with me or something?" Sowon nudges the girl who's been sulking ever since the start of the photoshoot. "I know you hate me but, is it really that bad to be paired up with me?"

"Mianhae unnie," ShinB is brought back to reality by Sowon's nudging. "It's just that-" ShinB pauses.

"It's just that?" Sowon raises an eyebrow.

"I've never ever been paired up with Yuju unnie! For anything at all!" ShinB whines by shouting, and Sowon bursts into laughter, standing up while clapping her hands. From the corner of an eye Sowon spots their manager laughing as well, and she laughs even harder.

"Yahh unnie stop laughing at me!" ShinB yells, ignoring the fact that she's getting rude. She turns to where Sowon is looking at and finds is even more annoyed at the scene. "Manager nim, you too!"

"Never ever?" Sowon questions.

"Not that I can remember," ShinB mutters, "If it ever happened I would surely remember!" she shrieks next.

"What happened?" the two turn to see Yuju walking towards them. "I heard my name," she cluelessly says.

ShinB looks away before any of the members can see her heavily blushed face, feeling it warm up rapidly. She sighs. She's used to this feeling by now; it happens way too often with Yuju. 

Sowon watches as ShinB refuses to talk and starts to laugh.

"Is there anything wrong?" Yuju is still confused about the situation. 

"Aniyo unnie, you can go back to where you came from," ShinB stands up and walks away without turning to look at Yuju. 

Yuju watches as the view of ShinB's slowly shrinks in the distance. She turns as she hears a chuckle from their manager. She tilts her head in confusion and ponders for a while before leaving to where she is supposed to be.

"She's gone, you can come out now," Sowon nonchalantly says.

ShinB steps out from behind the white screen and looks around. She then releases a sigh.

"Do you like her that much?" Sowon starts to tease.

ShinB's face reddens once again. "What do you mean!" she snaps, "It's just that... I don't interact with her as much as the other members," she mumbles and looks away.

"Ah, is that so?" Sowon nods her head with a smug smile. 

"Go away unnie, you're so annoying," ShinB angrily mutters and walks away.

"But you're going away first," Sowon watches and chuckles.