Part 2

Always

Yuju watches as ShinB clings onto Eunha once again- it's a common sight ever since a few months before their debut, when their management decided to pair them up in ways that the public would be able to easily remember the members; of course that means both the Eunbis together, the Ye sisters, and that leaves her to Sowon.

Yuju doesn't have anything against that lovely leader, and neither does she have anything against all of the other members. But when they're not obliged to be in their assigned pairs Yerin's clinging onto Sowon, and as said the Eunbis are together, and she's left with Umji- an adorable, lovely maknae who really warms her heart with her kindness and bubbly personality. Yuju loves it because she's their baby.

Nevertheless, she cannot help but still feel dissatisfied. Unconsciously she would turn to ShinB, and her eyes will stay glued until something jerks her back to reality and she catches herself staring at the girl again. Yuju sighs. 

What is this feeling I'm feeling? A question pops out in her head. Something tells her that it's because she's not close to ShinB as she is with the other members, and likewise for ShinB. Yuju nods her head a little, agreeing with the thought.

But will that just be enough, to be close to her?

She sighs, and shakes her head with her eyes squeezed shut, troubled and confused by her thoughts and emotions.

As she walks away what she doesn't realise is that ShinB has also her eyes on her. 

"Hwang ShinB~" ShinB turns away to face the sound of the voice.

"Unnie why do you guys always have to call me with my surname..." ShinB whines.

Eunha giggles. "What were you looking at?" Eunha then asks.

"Ah, nothing," ShinB shakes her head and mumbles. "It's tiring now that we've debuted,' ShinB adds.

Eunha hums a reply and nods her head. "But still, it feels like our hard work has paid off, right?"

"Yeah," ShinB smiles. The two turn as they hear Yuju practising her high note in the waiting room. Just as every time, ShinB's jaw drops and her eyes twinkle in dazzlement. 

"Her voice is great, isn't it?" Eunha too, speaks with amazement.

ShinB silently nods her head, unable to make out any sound. 

Far from great, she smiles, it's the voice of an angel. 

Yuju stops and turns around to see a few members looking at her. From the corner of an eye she spots ShinB's eyes on her as well, and she begins to feel her heartbeat racing. 

"I'm sorry was I too loud?" still, Yuju tries to keep calm and act normal. 

"Ani, you sounded great! As usual!" Eunha claps as she says. Yuju sees ShinB clapping along as well; slowly her lips curve to form a warm smile.