Part 5

Always

"Yuju yah~ what are you thinking about?" Yerin waves a hand before Yuju's blank face and asks. 

Yuju snaps out of her daze and turns to face the older girl. "Nothing, unnie," Yuju shakes her head and answers softly. She turns back to face the front, and sees ShinB playing the Wii with Umji before the television. 

"Go talk to that girl, Yuju yah," Yerin grins. 

"Who?" Yuju turns back to face Yerin, confused.

"Yahh, do you really need me to tell you?" Yerin answers with a question.

Yuju silently turns to face the older girl and says nothing but flashes a blank expression. She then looks away without giving any reaction.

Yerin chuckles. "Eunha and Umji don't do a lot of things together either but they aren't half as awkward as the two of you," she says amidst the laughter, "They can be cute and cheerful together but well, when the two of you are together..." 

"What do you mean by that, unnie," Yuju frowns. "I'm going to sleep, unnie. Good night," she stands up and leaves the dining table.

Yerin giggles. "Good night, Yuju yah~" she replies as her eyes follow the girl to the bedroom. She sighs, feeling sympathetic for Yuju, as well as ShinB. Somehow she notices and understands the two and she finds it to be an amusing yet cute love story.

Yerin turns back to see the maknaes resting after the tired game.

"Yahh it was a long day today and you guys can still come home to play in the middle of the night?" Yerin nods her head as she speaks while walking towards them.

Umji merely giggles while ShinB is panting. "Good night unnie," Umji smiles sweetly, "I shall go to bed now," she adds cutely.

"Aigoo our baby Umji, good night," Yerin grins at the youngest.

"Where did Yuju unnie go?" ShinB asks as Umji leaves.

"She went to sleep," Yerin answers before a smile creeps up on her face, "So interested in her, are you?" she decides to tease.

The expression on ShinB's face immediately hardens. "Unnie, what are you saying!" she snaps, slowly growing anxious. "Where's Sowon unnie?" she asks next.

Yerin narrows her eyes at the younger one and starts laughing. "Stop trying to hide," she says while chuckling.

"Hide what!" ShinB's face starts to grow red.

Yerin continues rolling on the ground in laughter. "Sowon unnie's in the shower," Yerin answers ShinB's question anyway once she has stopped.

"I see," ShinB nods her head, barely interested in the conversation.

Yerin is amused by the reaction. "Good night, ShinB yah~" she coos and pulls the younger girl into a hug.

"Mm unnie, good night," ShinB reciprocates the hug.

"The two of you should talk~" Yerin goes on as she stands up, "Maybe we should confine you two together," she jokes and walks away. 

ShinB furrows her eyebrows and eyes the older girl as she walks into the bedroom.