9/11/15

Dear Diary

September 11, 2015

 

Dear diary,

 

SO! I FINALLY TALKED TO YERIN! AND OMG SHE IS THE SWEETEST GIRL EVER! At first, I thought that she was kind of stuck up because like she wasn’t talking to me even though I was talking to Sowon, her friend. In reality, she’s just really shy and awkward. Like I didn’t get to talk to her long because I saw her before my first-period class. The conversation was more

“Hey, your friend’s with Sowon,”

“Oh yeah, I am! Sorry about being really awkward, I must’ve looked like a snob in your perspective.”

Yeah, it was a pretty short exchange but it was worth it. That girl is pretty and her voice don’t disappoint! It kinda that she’s not on the dance team; if she were then I would be able to talk with her more. It’d be cool if we became friends.

Anyways, now that I got dance in my head… my coach is actually really annoying. Like her voice is super annoying! Why can’t Yerin be our coach, I’d listen to every word she says! Imagine like Minnie mouse with a stereotypical white girl voice—that’s the coach’s voice. Just her voice makes me want to quit! Also, she kind of sits on the computer all day and barely watches us. Only occasionally she’ll look up when we mess up and then assume that we messed up every time and then reprimand us for the next ten minutes! Like girl! We could be practicing for those ten minutes that you wasted filling my ears with your annoying voice! Ugh!

EunHa

 

 

I just realized... today is 9/11... wow I feel like a terrible person! Did you know, that my aunt actually was in the air when 9/11 was happening? Like it was scary, she could've died. But fortunately, she was on the planes that weren't being attacked. They had to turn around right away and my aunt was really confused. We called her to check if she was ok, but she had her phone off and on airplane mode. We thought something had happened to her. Anyways, I'm sorry for the people who weren't as fortunate as people like my aunt. It was a terrible day... I don't really know where I was trying to go with this, as I don't really know how to feel. Like whenever this day comes around all I can feel is relief that my aunt is still with me... I'm really bad with this kind of stuff, but I guess I can say I'm sorry? But, to be honest, those might just be empty words. Words overall can't change what has happened. The world is terrible and people are doing nothing to fix it. I hope that one day, it will get better. Imagine a world where no one felt sad? No one died from things like murder. No one cried. No one fought. Maybe then we can deem everyone as happy? But still... there will always be that one person that wants to watch the world burn. Hoping for peace isn't a bad thing, it's those who wish for it and don't do anything that made this world the way it is.