5/12/16

Dear Diary

May 12, 2016

 

Dear diary,

 

I have an excuse! I lost you in the back of my dresser and I forgot about you after a while!

You’re probably thinking, “Eunha, wtf, it’s been like… twenty years!” And my response to that is, I’m very sorry.

You’d think that I would’ve matured now that the school year is ending, but obviously, I’m still talking to you like you were actually a person. If anything, I think I’ve gotten more comfortable slipping into madness.

I have a lot of catching up to do. Of course, my memory is terrible, so I’ll try my best to tell you about the things I actually remember.

Towards the end of my sophomore year, a friend of Sinb, Eunseo, set Sinb up on a blind date. Eunseo wasn’t trying to be a or anything, as Umb is lowkey. Oh, off topic, but isn’t Sinb and Umji’s ship name adorable! Umb! It’s so catchy and just cute! Anyways, Sinb refused but Eunseo was so pushy! Sinb ended up going on the date (of course rejecting the guy in the end). I’ve never seen Umji so pissed! Like she was trying to hide it and act like the supportive “friend” but omg, she was clearly mad. After the date, Umji kept clinging to Sinb more, as if she were trying to purify the guy’s “evil aura” with her touch. Quite adorable.

We recently took the PSAT (Sowon and Yerin took the SAT). This practice test was just terrible! Like I want to slap myself for being sick! I had terrible indigestion and nausea for some reason, so that whole week leading up and after the PSAT was absolute hell! I had to miss a week of school! I definitely didn’t want to skip the PSAT and take the make up test so I went to school with a terrible migraine and nausea. My friend let me tell you, if you are deadly sick, just take the make up test. I could not read the passages in my usual time! Usually I read it all pretty quick and get down on the questions, but this time I spent 20 minutes trying to read the first sentence! No joke!

After the test I met up with Sinb, Umji and Yuju and we talked until their parents came. I told my parents that I was going to take the bus. That meant that I could wait to see Yerin and Sowon and hug them for their hard work on the actual SATs. Sinb and Umji had their usual dance sessions they go to every week and Yuju went home to vent off all the stress from the test. Yuju hates tests.

I felt like throwing up, but I wanted to give the two old ladies support and I wanted to see Yerin, sorry Sowon.

They finally came down from their designated classes after finishing the essay part. I gave them both a big hug and then Sowon had to quickly leave us to take care of her neighbors (so responsible).

Yerin and I talked, but Yerin immediately noticed that I wasn’t feeling well. She asked me if I was alright, and when I said yes she was like “No”. Get you a girl who notices everything.

Yerin supposedly was going to take the bus home when it came, but instead she got into her car, while holding my hand, and drove me home right away. Girlfriend goals.

She walked me up to my door and gave me a little kiss on my forehead. She grabbed my hand and slightly caressed it (I loved it whenever she did that). She told me to rest and waited before I closed the door before leaving.

Yerin

Is

The

Sweetest

Girl

Ever!

What did I do to deserve a girl like her!

So someone asked Sowon out, and oh boi. Sowon is aual. Did I ever mention that? Anyways, I felt so bad for that boy when Sowon rejected him. Soon that pity went away when he started to get defensive. Now if you’re wondering how I know, we all found out that she got those stereotypical love letters (so cheesy). Well, we followed her after school to see this boy, and boy he was quite attractive. Back to the pity-no-longer part. After she rejected him he got defensive and started boosting his own ego as if to say “I’m perfect, you should like me.” His attitude was one of those “You should be honored” kind of attitudes. Sowon literally turned and started walking. But she turned around and then said “People like you made me aual.” BOOM SHOTS FIRED! Of course, she was just saying that to get his ignorant off her back, she was really just born that way.

Sinb couldn’t keep her laughter in so she started laughing. Sowon ignored it and continued to walk away, but the boy was so embarrassed that 5 other girls watched this scene. He ran off in shame. I’ve never felt so amused before.

Sowon kind of lectured us on not putting our nose into other people’s businesses, which we complied. Obviously, we just said that to get her to stop talking, and she knew it, but she stopped talking anyways—she probably knew we were a lost cause.

No new news on Yuju. She’s just normally weird, so it’s kind of normal now. We’ve been trying to hook Yuju up because we think her being single is what’s making her weirder. She’s too in love with music so she isn’t looking for a man anytime soon. Thinking about it… she’s probably just weird because she only has music as her love. Good thing we are her friends. I shiver at the thought of what she would have become without us. Love ya Yuju!

My hand hurts from actually writing this much! But I guess this is what I owe you for being away for so long! Junior year is coming… and that means that Sowon and Yerin are going to be seniors. After that, that’ll be a year without Yerin. STOP THINKING ABOUT IT! I can’t wait for summer.

Until next time!

 

Eunha


Sorry about not updating in a while. 

TBH I kind of forgot about this, so this fic was kind of dead. I might have some huge time skips throughout this fic because I gotta keep this story moving!

Anyways thanks for reading! See you next time!