9/18/15

Dear Diary

September 18, 2015

 

 

Dear diary,

 

So you’re probably thinking

“You stupid lil gurl! U said like a couple pages back that you’ve pretty much given up on love!”

And I did! But I don’t have control over my heart!

“I thought you said you weren’t materialistic and that you wouldn’t fall in love with her because of her looks!”

Diary, I’ll tell you that this girl is literally the pinnacle of beauty both in and out! I don’t know what’s weirder… me arguing with my diary or talking to myself through this diary… jeez… I’m going a little crazy…

Anyways, she’s really sweet! Like sweeter than I anticipated. Like I already knew she was sweet but omg, her sweetness rubbed off on me, like I hugged Sinb! I never hug Sinb! Anyways let me go back to fangirling about Yerin. Yerin, omg where do I start! First off, she’s just plain gorgeous! Like her face is just beautiful, like I would love to stare at it all day. And you know what else makes her more attractive (besides her personality)? HER SMILE! I HAVE NEVER SEEN A MORE BEAUTIFUL SMILE! Her eyes curve into cute little smiles and she has two really cute Indian dimples. Did I mention her laugh yet? Her laugh is music to my ears! I want to make her laugh forever! OVERALL HER VOICE IS JUST REALLY CUTE! I love talking to her—her voice makes me smile. She’s really nice! Like she’s just too kindhearted. She was talking to me about this one guy that texts a lot and how she thought that he was really sweet (even though he’s a creep), but how she was trying to tone him down a bit. Usually, when people talk about this, they either come out and say that they hate the person, but Yerin genuinely couldn’t like, turn him down. She’s way too sweet! Also, she can’t turn a person down even though she doesn’t want to do it. She puts on a smile and agrees to help them with whatever even though she has stuff to do on her own. I tell her she’s too nice and she just laughs so I compliment her a lot just to hear her voice.

We’re not particularly close, but I want to get closer! I at least just want to be considered one of her best friends. I don’t know though… I’m kind of really awkward, as I haven’t been looking at her face whenever I talk to her. She’s too pretty and I get self-conscious about myself… Give me the courage to look at her! She’s really pretty so I don’t want to waste that opportunity to look at her.

Well, until next time! Hopefully talking about Yerin didn’t bore you.

 

EunHa