9/22/15

Dear Diary

September 22, 2015

 

Dear diary,

 

Dang, I haven’t written in this for a couple days! I assure you, it was for a good cause! I’ve been texting Yerin all night for the last couple days! And I can’t! She’s literally makes my heart wanna explode! Usually, people call me Eunha, or Euna but Yerin literally calls me Eun. Like ok, it might not sound like a big deal but just hearing her yell my name across the halls makes me so happy! I have dance practice and purposely take a little longer changing to so I can see her walk down from her locker, which is a floor above me. I don’t want to act like desperate so I kind of act like I don’t see her. Of course, I inch closer to her and walk a little faster than her just so I can hear her call my name. Sometimes she’d joke around and run away and then come back laughing. Her laugh is amazing. Sometimes I’d feel a tug on my backpack followed by a pleasant “Hey, you!” By now I’ve gotten used to her hugs. The first time she hugged me was a moment filled with anxiety. Yuju and I hug a lot, but one day she shook her head and stated that my hugs were good but Yerin’s were even better. She called Yerin over and made her hug me. My heart was not ready at all! I had no chance to prepare myself and I was taken into a tight embrace. Usually, when a person is shorter they would hug under the arms and the taller one would wrap their arms on top the other’s shoulders. But Yerin was different; she hooked her arms under mine and briefly picked me up. After about a couple heavenly seconds, she let me down. My heart was beating so fast and I was scared of what Yerin thought. Also… Yerin has some nice s; they were really squishy and comfortable against my own… I shouldn’t be talking like a erted old man. BUT NOW I HAVE CONQUERED MY NERVOUSNESS AND NOW CAN HUG HER WITHOUT MY HEART PUMPING 100 GALLONS OF BLOOD PER SECOND! Though she mostly initiates the hugs as I’m too shy to do so myself. Anyways I’ve been texting her lately and I think I have bruises on my cheeks from smiling way more than I’m used to…

You’re probably really annoyed with me talking about Yerin all the time… Well sorry, she’s on my mind 24/7. I really have no one else I can talk to about this… except for Sinb, but I feel bad for always annoying her about it… So I’ll let it all out in here! CUZ DIARIES ARE INANIMATE OBJECTS THAT CAN TAKE ALL THE DRAMA I CAN THROW OUT! Well, I’m tired and I have an essay to write… so I’m gonna leave.

Until next time!

 

EunHa