9/8/15

Dear Diary

September 8, 2015

 

Dear diary,

 

I have never seen a person prettier than the person I saw today! You’re probably thinking, “You’re so shallow! Falling in love with people because they are pretty!” And I’m not in love! I just have a very strong attraction to her because… I can’t help but admit… she is pretty gorgeous. Anyways, this girl is a friend of Sowon, so that means that this girl is also a junior! In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a sophomore. Like diary, not saying anything but, that girl is really good looking! Ok, enough talking about her looks cuz even though she looks like she came out of the heavens doesn’t mean that I exactly like her. She’s pretty quite and walked around with Sowon a lot. Like I talked to Sowon and this girl looked too shy and awkward to start talking. Like I love quiet girls but I’m not too materialistic to actually like her based on her looks. Personality matter too. Maybe I’ll try talking to her. She’s pretty so I want to befriend her, simple as that—pretty straightforward.

Both Sowon and her are doing track, which is cool because I was going to join too because dance ends during that sports season. I need to keep my body in shape! It’s a three-in-one! Stay healthy, talk to Sowon (who I barely see at school because of our grade difference), and talk to this new girl!

Come to think of it, I didn’t ask her name… I’ll ask Sowon later.

We have to perform a halftime at the football game this weekend and it kinda . I hate football and I hate dancing anywhere besides a stage or practice place. Now I gotta dance in front of the whole school, who will harshly judge me if I mess up! It’s really stressful and I hate it!

Hopefully, everybody will watch Sinb and Umji, everyone except Sowon’s friend—I wanna impress her. Gotta impress ‘em girls.

I still have a ton of homework and it’s already 11:34 pm. I’m really going to fail out at this rate and it’s only my second year of high school… kms.

Well, until next time!

 

EunHa