8/26/15

Dear Diary

August 26, 2015

 

Dear diary,

 

You know, I don’t have OCD or anything but IF YOU SAY THAT YOU WILL DO SOMETHING BY WHATEVER DAY THEN I EXPECT THAT THING TO HAPPEN ON THAT DAY! Seriously! I’m not mad or anything, but the dance results came out today instead of yesterday! Like why! I expect her to be more responsible if she is a teacher!

Oh and yeah, I made the team.

What did you expect me to surprise you? Reality check… you’re a diary so it’ll be stupider if I tried to surprise an inanimate object… unless someone was to take this diary and suddenly read it… that would be even more awkward… well, for those who are reading this or will read this (not that I want anyone to).

YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED! THE WORSE THING EVER HAPPENED! NOT ONLY WAS TE COACH LATE WITH THE RESULTS BUT I DIDN’T MAKE IT! SIKE! I DID!

Happy?

Ok, now I feel more awkward…

Anyways! Both Sinb and Umji made it in too! Not surprising, as they are really good! We all made the varsity team and now we gonna kick !

Right now I’m really happy—a bit salty though. This year is starting off pretty great! Sorry for the short update but… like my life is pretty boring and I don’t have time to do a lot of things… I didn’t even get my permit yet and I’m a sophomore now… but that might also be because I’m really lazy.

Anyways life is boring, the end. Until next time lol!

 

EunHa


Sorry for the longer gap... but i decided to not do as many updates to not prolong this story to be meaningless and stuff... so yah...