10/11/16

Dear Diary

October 12, 2016

 

Dear Diary,

School literally ! Let me just say giving kids these new chrome books was a bad idea. Literally, I do no work now. Like now I can type my diary entries. I was kidding, sorry diary, I'll never leave you. Unless you run out of paper.

Yerin wasn't here for the PSATs. She ditched with Sowon and it depressed me. She wasn't here to hug me after I died from the test. Oh well, the memes will keep me going. 

You know though, her not giving me a hug was worth it when she took me out to a date after. We had sushi and fought over who would eat the last piece. She won and it resulted in me almost exploding from al the food. 

It was really nice and sweet. I was kind of depressed about the pratice test, and felt even worse to see that Yerin wasn't at school (I need her to calm my anxiety sometimes). So all that made it better.

After, we watched a movie, and I love movies. 

We watched Deadpool 2 and I loved it! It's been out a while but I didn't have time to watch it and my mom didn't want to go with me (and I'm not 18 yet...). Anyways, on the way back home I got the super duper delux DVD and let me just tell you, I'm watching it right as I write (this is my third run through). Yerin watch the super duper cut with me so we were having a great time. 

Spoiler alert,

There is a lesbian couple and I live for it. I literally had a mini crush on Negasonic, but I could never have her... so second best option, give her a japanese girlfriend. It would be better if it was a korean girl named Eunha... but it's fine. Sony, hit me up. 

Anyways, I love them! Yerin got jealous when I said that Yukio is my new crush. Like come on... Yukio is so cute! I've watched this DVD enough to say that she better be in the X force movie. Like even in the end credits it says that the X force is strong in her! I mean, it can be a pun to Star Wars... but I like to dream.

Anyways, we ended the night with a sweet kiss. Omg, I love it when we kiss. Like, let me rant. Obviously, I'm a big gay and I live for girls like Yerin... well now I just live for her (ewww so cheesy). And when she looks into my eyes and leans in, I love it! Her lips are so soft and she's so gentle. It's just like yesterday when we got together. 

THANK U GOD!

Anyways, last story.

My long term substitute teacher is... a... gay star. 

Oof

Like he's kind of short but he is ripped. If you look him up you can see his bpdy building and modeling pics. 

Anyways, one day, Sinb and I were looking him up to see more model pics (cuz we curious), and then a new link comes up down in the search engine... We click it... AND BOOM! WITH HIM AND A DUDE! I was shook! Like omg Can't even look at him now!

That was a lot of stuff. I'll stop talking now. Thanfully it's friday, so now I have all weekend to hang out with all my friends.

Until next time!

 

Eunha