8/20/15

Dear Diary

August 20, 2015

 

Dear diary,

 

I just realized that I could literally write anything I want and act like I’m cool. Like my children and beyond could look at this and be like, “Wow mom, you’re so cool!” and I could just laugh and agree with them. I love how I’m acting like I’m like I’m going to actually have children of my own. Sad life of a closeted lesbian… Actually, I heard that scientists are discovering that they can make out of women bone marrow. Like that would make me actually happy! No more donors and getting children that aren’t even fully yours. But I saw that off a post on SNS so I can’t believe it.

Talking about this is pretty much getting my saltiness out of my head. Today at school people were talking about how hetero people are better than gay people. EXCUSE ME! IT NO DIFFERENT CEPT WE LIKE THE SAME GENDER. If that SNS post was real then soon, us lesbians will be able to have children just like them.

Well, my mother is yelling at me to get out of my room so I guess I have to go… no more ranting to an inanimate object.

Until next time

 

EunHa


Guys, I just realized that I posted the last chapter after midnight so now my days are kinda off but I don't want to wait til tomorrow to post the next chapter because I might not have time and I was kinda bored today so I needed to write. I guess you can act like this is updating in Korean time or something (even though this is probably going to be taking place in America).

And no, I did not write the other stories which are probably more important... this one is short and fun unlike the long ones (which are fun but I kind of have a writers' block...). 

Anyways, if you enjoyed then like at least comment? I like comments. But I swear if I get a "Please update" comment then Imma kill you! Jk, that's kinda a normal comment but like I'm planning on updating every day so... don't. lol! if you do then idk, you can laugh at yourself because that would be pretty funny. I would comment that if I were anyone else reading this. 

This kinda turned into a weird rant thing... ok, I'll stop now! well! see you tomorrow!