8/23/16

Dear Diary

August 23, 2016

 

Dear Diary,

 

Let me just say, Yerin's smile is the best thing ever! I think I might've mentioned this before... or maybe not... I'm not really sure anymore.

Yerin's smile just makes my heart do like a little HNNNNNNNG!

Let me just say, my whole life, I was dead stuck on finding a partner with a beatiful smile. Like they could be average looking or even less, but if their smile makes me smile then I'm keeping them!

I love it when Yerin smiles especially because she's sooooo elegant and pretty when she is just idle, but then suddenly BOOM! SMILE! AND NOW SHE'S THE CUTEST LITTLE PUPPY EVER!

I don't know, smiles make my day and I love just the big gap between their serious face and their happy face. 

Yerin is so pretty when she smiles.

Sinb and I got into a little arguement about smiles and she was like "WHAT IF DEY FAKING!"

And then I replied saying that you could tell. But then she came back with, actors act all the time and their smiles look genuine.

First of all, EVERYBODY AINT A OSCAR WINNING ACTOR!

Like I even brought up like Umji's smile and stuff and she was like, "mah girl's smile doesn't define her worth," and shizz. Like what? WHo? 

Then she proceeded to say that Umji's laugh sounded like a dying dog, which at that perfect moment, Umji appeared behind her. 

It was satisfying seeing Sinb apologizing and being put in her place. heh...

HHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGG

Sorry, I just remembered Yerin's smile.

SHE HAS A DIMPLE ON HER CHEEK AND HER EYES LIKE GO AWAY AND HER LIKE SMILE IS SO CUTE! NOT LIKE FAKE LOOKING! IT'S GENUINE!

Sorry, I haven't been active, Junior year booty!

I already had to stay up all night for the last couple week! No wonder I stopped growing.

Well, thank god it's the weekend now. I can sleep in.

I'm actuallly feeling really tired so I'm going to bed.

Sorry sir diary, you will be left alone.

Goodnight,

Until next time!
 

 

Eunha