8/23/15

Dear Diary

August 23, 2015

 

Dear diary,

 

Remember what I said about Sinb probably meeting someone that changed her… well, I actually was right. Sinb has a friend named Umji and she’s an amazing person. I’m quite proud of Sinb for actually making a friend. They are literally like… the opposite. Sinb has a just rude aura to her and is hard to get along with while Umji is the culmination of everything pure and is kind to everyone. Usually, Sinb hates those kinds of people, so I’m kinda surprised that she is really close with Umji (and in a short amount of time as well). I hope all three of us make the dance team!

Oh yeah, the reason why I wasn’t able to write yesterday was that I’m getting tired of you! Just kidding, I hung out with Umji and Sinb. Plus, you can’t expect me to write everyday… I have priorities.

Anyways, we went out to an arcade, ate at a ramen place and then went to a karaoke room where I totally showed everybody up! Lol… no, Sinb and Umji were amazing; their voices were so sweet. Sinb’s voice does not fit her at all! It’s so like clear like a silver bell and it’s high but soft. Umji sounds like she can cast in a Disney movie, it sounded like baby Anna from Frozen. They were fun to hang around with and I hope I can make time to spend with them!

I LITERALLY JUST LOOKED DOWN AT MY BELLY AND I'M LEGIT CRYING! Was I always this chubby! My stomach fat stretches all the way to China! I want to cry… Maybe I’ll go on a diet… BUT I PHYSICALLY CAN’T DIET! IT’S LIKE I'M BORN TO BE CHUBBY! Oh well, I like my chubby face, I would say that I’m pretty cute… BUT MY STOMACH! Well… time to do abdomen workouts.

Until next time!

 

EunHa


I literally hate myself for making the date 2015 when I asked the graphic designer to make the poster... ugh kms why do i never think things out!

Anyways I hope you are enjoying your somewhat daily updates! and for those who are waiting for Yerin... sorry gotta wait longer... this is what I get for stupid planning.... So you gotta wait a month before she actually comes in! Idk maybe I should write less so like it won't be too long where she's gone? or be like DEVELOPING BUT SHE NO KNOWS! idk I'll think of something... welp! until next time!