8/21/15

Dear Diary

August 21, 2015

 

 

Dear diary,

 

OMG! I can’t believe that I actually had the guts to try out for the dance team with Sinb! I mean Sinb is an amazing dancer and I’m just… a weird, awkward potato… I mean, I love Sinb, she’s an amazing friend… but why did I have to be paired up with her! Like I DON’T WANT TO BE COMPARED TO A DANCING NYMPH LIKE HER!

I just realized that you probably don’t know who Sinb is… Why am I introducing someone to a diary… oh well!

Well, Sinb is literally an amazing person! Like besides her resting face, she’s really sweet! On the outside, she can seem cold and hard to approach, and at first, she is really quick to judge so she takes some time to get used to (both you and her). Even though she is like freaking Elsa, she’s the kind of person that you’d find at animal shelters or senior housings. We became close because we were in the same dance company in grade school but she’s changed a lot! She’s still as sassy as she was but now she’s a kind of really shy! Like she seems really though but like compliment her and BOOM! She becomes like a little bunny! Of course only to like some select people. So far I only know that she acts all shy to me, but I swear, I think someone else had changed her. I haven’t been in the same classes as her in freshmen year so she could’ve met someone at that time that changed her! Quite possible… I would like to meet that person. I need new friends… I don’t have a lot…

Anyways, results come out on Friday this week… I’m so nervous… Wish me luck!

Until next time!

 

EunHa