4/13/17

Dear Diary

4/13/17

 

Dear Diary,

You’re probably really upset that I’ve been dead for the last few months… well it’s because Junior year actually is terrible. My grades have been slipping and literally ACT and SAT testing has me so stressed! My parents want me to get a 34 AS A MINIMUM! Talk about your stereotypical Asian parents…

I’ve actually got a lot to tell you, so at least I didn’t come empty handed. I don’t think I’ve ever talked about him, but last year I made this one friend named Chris, and we are literally the best of friends! We are literally so gay for each other (that’s the joke). Everybody thinks we’re dating, which is hilarious because we literally scream gay and announce through many jokes and loud talking that we are gay… so it’s quite weird that the people around us don’t even suspect us not having an attraction towards each other. One time, his grandma looked at me weird because we were watching TV shows alone in his basement… so I kinda could understand her suspicion.

Me and him always talk about being gay and all that, and we always love to talk about the heteros that oppress us… I know it sounds mean, but they are meaner! One guy literally called another person a (sorry if I offend anyone) , and Chris and I couldn’t just stand and watch that happen. So Chris walked up to him and told him not to say that because it’s really rude and all that. THIS HET HAD THE AUDACITY TO SAY HE HAD A RIGHT TO SAY IT BECAUSE IT WAS RIGHT! Now, I’m generally a shy person and I couldn’t just stand around and wait for Chris to DROP KICK HIM after he said that! So, being the passive aggressive person I am, I just had to educate him.

Now Sinb got all of this on video because she knew I was about to slap him with my words. So I said to this “It’s like calling a black person the ‘n’-word. Literally, it’s not wrong, but it’s profane and it’s completely degrading. So, it’s pretty small minded to say that a person was right as that word is used to dehumanize and not classify.”

BOOM! THE WHOOOOOOLE ROOM WENT QUITE AND THEY CHEERED FOR ME. Of course, being the ball of shy, I got a little shy. BUT THE GUY SHUT UP AND LEFT THE ROOM ALL RED FACED AND COMPLETELY HUMILIATED CUZ I SLAPPED HIM WITH STRAIGHT FACTS!

I had to tell all of this to Yerin, who was unfortunate to not see it in person… at least we got a video!

UPDATE ON SUBSTITUTE STAR! He’s been fired for a loooong time, and ever since our APUSH teacher came back from giving birth, she’s been kinda pissed because we are soooo behind… and we’re all gonna fail because all he did was throw oranges at us whenever we did something remotely good. He also said that the Boston Massacre was an actual massacre… so that shows his credentials. ANYWAYS TRIGGER WARNING SO SKIP TO NEXT PARAGRAPH IF YOU GET OFFENDED EASILY SIR DIARY GHOST. So the real reason why he got fired was not because his past profession, but because he said someone looked like they were a holocaust victim. He literally said, TO HER FACE, that if she didn’t eat all that “junk” (pertaining to her chips she was eating in class) she wouldn’t look like a holocaust victim! Mind you, this girl was a track star! She just had a small build (and runners are very athletic, just not body builder material). So the school finally had a real reason so legally fire him (because I guess you can’t fire a former gay star… maybe they didn’t want to seem homophobic.)

On a happier note, Yerin and I went on a but ton of dates! She took me to watch Captain Marbels, Dumby, and Spidermen: into the universe. I love movies! So these movie dates meant a lot to me! All those movies were great! No one can tell me otherwise! We also went skiing. I’m sooooo bad at skiing because I’m really scared of the height and speed! So it wasn’t the best date idea, but I appreciated trying something new… and being pampered by Yerin after falling so many times.

I love her so much.

Yuju and I hung out. We had a choir concert, so after we went to a korean bakery and talked and all that jazz. She was telling me about her friend whom literally was being a thot and how she hated it. Apparently, her friend broke up with her boyfriend after leading on another boy (who had a girlfriend) and now she’s trying to officially get with him, even though he’s still dating another girl. It’s so ugly… at first, I though Yuju’s friend was just in an abusive relationship because the boy is really toxic, but more and more, I feel like they are mutually toxic and that they should both… burn. I feel really bad for the boy’s girlfriend… she’s so nice and doesn’t deserve all this crap coming her way… Apparently, Yuju found a boy she might be interested in. I saw a picture of him and he’s really cute! He’s a really good singer as well, so I think they’ll be cute together… he better not be like those other two boys!

This past weekend, Yerin called me over her house to watch TV shows and movies. So I went and was met with a surprise! When I went over to her house, there were rose petals scattered on the floor and I walk in to see Yerin singing “Slow Dance” from Adventure Time while holding a sign saying “Will you go on an adventure with me?” And a big poster with a lot of my favorite AT characters with the words “PROM?”. I was so speechless, and I’m not one to cry, but I teared up because I was so touched. I nodded because my teary voice is so gross. Yerin laughed and walked over with pink roses and a Princess Bubblegum crown (which she put on me). After I calmed down and kiss her for a good 34238472984 minutes. We sat down and binged Adventure time.

I love my girlfriend so much.

Sowon got accepted into Northwestern University! We all threw a party for her because this is just such amazing news! She’s literally so smart and does so much for the school and community, so she deserves this! I hope she does well in college! Yerin got accepted into Vanderbilt, so we also celebrated for her! They both tried really hard and I’m so proud of both of them!

I’m actually working towards Northwestern… so sadly, if I make it, I’ll be leaving Yerin. Does she believe in long distance relationships?

I can’t believe Sowon and Yerin are graduating soon… that means we’ll have to part soon…

Wow it’s late! I better get to bed! Gotta get up early! I have a project I’m working on and I’m meeting my group early in the morning!

Until next time!

EunHa


Sorry for reaaaaally late update! But hey, I made it a little longer... so don't kill me haha!

Yes, the star story is real, and that's the only story I'm confirming to be real lol! What's the fun in knowing if everything is real or not! 

Let your imagination run wild!

Until next time!!