Chapter 7

My Life and My Love

 

♂ Pick up ♀

RECAP:

“You’re right. Okay, I’ll just buy cake for your godmother.” Mrs. Wu said.

Gui Gui smiled secretly. She’s thinking what she’ll wear so that Aaron will give her attention. Sunday is still far, but she keeps thinking what clothes will suit her best.

************************************************************************************

Aaron will pick Gui Gui and her mom at exactly eleven in the morning. It’s only nine in the morning when Gui Gui start facing the mirror. She keeps changing her clothes to find the best attire to attract Aaron’s attention. Finally, she found a cute shirt with stitch on it. She wears it and put her jeans up. She put some press powder, blush-on and a light lipstick; then she ties her hair up and brush her side bangs.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Now, I’m more attractive than Anna.
Although I’m just wearing a simple shirt and jeans, I’m still pretty.
But if Anna doesn’t have a make-up, she looks like a monkey.
Hahaha.
[[End of POV]]

While Gui Gui checking her looks in the mirror, suddenly the door of her room opens and her mother came in to check her.

“Are you done, Gui? It’s already ten thirty and Aaron might on his way now.” Mrs. Wu said.

“I’m already done, Ma.” Gui Gui face her mom. “Is my clothes fit me well?” Gui Gui asked.

“My daughter is really pretty. If Aaron sees you like that, he will surely have a crush on you.” Mrs. Wu jokes.

“He has already a girlfriend, Ma. So it means I don’t have any chance to get him.” Gui Gui lied.

“So? She can’t do anything if Aaron might really fall for you.” Mrs. Wu added.

“Ma, don’t say that. If Aaron and his girlfriend hear you, for sure they’ll break up.” Gui Gui exclaimed.

“That’s better if that will happen.” Mrs. Wu smiled.

“Ma, you’re so bad! Hahaha.” Gui Gui laughed.

“I’m just kidding. Anyway let’s go down now.” Mrs. Wu said.

“I’ll just stay here in my room, Ma. Just call me when Aaron arrives.” Gui Gui smiled sweetly to her mom.

“Okay.” Mrs. Wu said. Gui Gui face the mirror again when her mother is gone. She continued putting her accessories and puts some cologne. After fifteen minutes, she hears the footstep and the voice of her mom.

“Gui Gui, go down now. Aaron is already here.” Mrs. Wu shouts.

Gui Gui faces the mirror again and gave one last look on her own reflection and put smile in her lips before she went down to face Aaron.

“Hi Gui!” Aaron greets her. Gui Gui was shocked to see Aaron at the end of the stairs waiting for her. She froze to see how handsome Aaron is.

“Why did you stop there? Hurry up and go down here. Your godmother is waiting for you and I’m really excited to see her again.” Mrs. Wu is very excited to see Mrs. Yan again after thirteen years.

Gui Gui’s heart beats faster while she’s walking down from the stairs. In so much nervous and tension to see Aaron, Gui Gui suddenly slip her last step. But before Gui Gui fall and touch the ground, Aaron rescued here; so they both fell on the ground. Gui Gui’s body is on top of Aaron and they accidentally banged their heads together that made Gui Gui gave Aaron a smack kiss on the lips. In so much shock on the incident, Gui Gui immediately stand up.

“Oh my! Are the two of you okay?” Mrs. Wu quickly asked to Aaron and Gui Gui.

“Oh my God!, you have a lipstick!” Gui Gui reacts when she saw a mark of lipstick beside Aaron’s lips.

“Maybe you just really want to kiss me; that’s why you’re making excuses by letting yourself to fall.” Aaron teases back.

“Hey! Of course not,” Gui Gui blushed.

“Are you okay baby?” Mrs. Wu asked to her daughter.

“Not much, Ma.” Gui Gui replied.

“Aaron, How about you?”, Mrs. Wu looks at Aaron.

“My hip is hurt. Auntie, your daughter is really heavy.” Aaron jokes.

“What? I’m not that fat!” Gui Gui shouts at Aaron.

“Not that fat? I can feel your fats awhile ago. Hahaha” Aaron added.

“Okay. Laugh all you can! Hmp!” Gui Gui exclaimed in so much irritation.

“Are you two fighting again? Until now that you saw each other again, the two of you still bickering.” Mrs. Wu said.

“Aaron starts it first, Ma.” Gui Gui reason out.

“Look at her Auntie. After I saved her from falling, she’s now accusing me for starting all our fight.” Aaron scratched his head. “Anyway, Auntie let’s go now. Mama is waiting for you.” Aaron said.

When they all go out, Gui Gui saw someone waiting in Aaron’s car. She was annoyed to see that it was Aaron’s girlfriend.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Why did he bring his girlfriend along?
Stupid monkey!
Grrr…
[[End of POV]]

******************************************************

Uh-oh! I feel so alone... I mean Me, Cupcake10000 and =) are alone here...It seems these two guys are only my readers.. But I thank them.. thanks guys! xoxo!!

anyway Cupcake10000, since you always support me in my every update.. can I get your real name? I'm planning to use your name as Aaron's sister in my story "Mr. Heartless".. Is it okay with you?.. ^_^