Chapter 3

My Life and My Love

 

♂ NauGhTy aNd BoAstFuL ♀

RECAP:

“Who?,” Gui Gui asked.
“One of the varsity players!,” Ya Zi shouts.
When Gui Gui slowly turn her back, she was surprised to see that Aaron is already behind her.

*****************************************************************************

“Gui Gui? Are you Wu Ying Jie? My mother’s godchild?,” Aaron asked when Gui Gui turn around to look at him.

“Yan Ya Lun?” Gui Gui swallowed before she nod and asked Aaron.

“Yup, Small world; who will ever though that we’ll meet again after thirteen years? So how are you?” Aaron asked.

“I’m fine, how about you?” Gui Gui replied.

“I’m fine too. I’m surprised to see you here, so you go to this school also?” Aaron asked.

“Yes. Anyway, how’s your mother?” Gui Gui can’t look straight in Aaron’s eyes.

“Well, she’s fine. If you have time, you can come with me in our house and visit her.” Aaron said when suddenly his girlfriend came and interrupts their conversation.

“There you are! I’ve been looking for you everywhere.” Anna said in ty voice and look Gui Gui and her friends a sullen look.

“Anna, I want you to meet my childhood friend, Gui Gui; and Gui Gui this is my girlfriend, Anna.” Aaron introduces the two girls to each other.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Girlfriend?,,
So he has already a girlfriend…
Ouch! Since our childhood years I have already a crush on him.
Although he pester and tease me always, I learn to adore him.
[[End of POV]]

“Hi,” Anna greets Gui Gui in bored tone. “Let’s go, Aaron. I’m already starving to death.” Anna said and pulled Aaron’s hand.

“Join us, Gui. Let’s eat.” Aaron invites Gui Gui to come along with them.

“No. Thank you. I have my companions here.” Gui Gui exclaimed and points at her friends. Aaron then realizes that’s she not alone, that she is with her friends.

“Oh, your friends?,” Aaron asked and then look at the three girls.

“Yes. This is Xiao Man, Xiao Xun and Ya Zi.” Gui Gui introduces her friends to him.

“Glad to meet you all.” Aaron smiled to the girls.

“Aaron, let’s go! I’m really bored here.” Anna exclaimed in annoying tone.

“So Gui, we have to go now. See you, Gui!” Aaron grabbed Anna’s hand and turns their back to them when suddenly Mei Mei shouts.

“Wait!” Mei Mei shouts while running towards them.

“Introduce me too.” Mei Mei said to Gui Gui while she’s catching her breath.

“Okay. Aaron, this is Mei Mei; also one of my friends.” Gui Gui introduced.

“Hi! Nice meeting you Aaron. Can I have a kiss?” Mei Mei asked to Aaron.

“Sure!” Aaron replied. Mei Mei gave Aaron a kiss in the cheek, but when Anna saw it, she became more irritated and annoyed.

“Ladies, we have to go. Bye, Gui. Let’s meet again okay?” Aaron bid goodbye while Anna pull Aaron away from them and walk away.

“He has a girlfriend. Did you saw her face? As if we’re taking his boyfriend away from her,,,” Ya Zi exclaimed upon Aaron and Anna disappeared in their eyesight.

“Hahaha… By the way Gui, you didn’t tell us that you knew Aaron all along.” Xiao Xun exclaimed.

“Well, it’s been thirteen years since the last time I saw him. So I’m also shocked when I saw him here in our school.” Gui Gui replied.

“His mother is one of your godparents, right? So since the two of you knew each other since kid, did you have a crush on him?” Xiao Man asked.

“Of course not, since we’re kids he always annoys and teases me. He’s so naughty and boastful; and he always eats one of my chocolate that his mother gave to me.” Gui Gui shared her experience about Aaron to her friends.

“Really?,” Mei Mei was shocked to know that Aaron is a bad guy when he was a kid.

“Well I think, you and Aaron will make a great couple.” Ya Zi interrupts.

“I don’t think so. Beside he has already a girlfriend.” Gui Gui said.

“So what?, It’s just a girlfriend. You still have chances to get Aaron.” Xiao man explains.

“Whatever.” Gui Gui pouts at them.

“You’re so obvious, Gui. Your eyes are flaring in so much irritation because of Aaron’s girlfriend.” Xiao Xun said based on what she notices to Gui Gui awhile ago.

“It’s just your imagination, Xiao Xun. We better eat now because I’m really starving to death too.” Gui Gui said to her friends, so all of them went to a restaurant near their school. Coincidentally, Gui Gui and her friends went to the same restaurant wherein Aaron and Anna eats also.