Chapter 10

My Life and My Love

 

♂ I'm MuCh BeTtEr ♀

RECAP:

“Okay, I think it is much better too. But promise that you’ll come back here again okay? And I promise, when that time comes I’ll make sure Aaron is not here.” Mrs. Yan said and gave her son a big eye.

Mrs. Yan and her son led Gui Gui and Mrs. Wu to their gate; they bid goodbye to each other but Gui Gui didn’t look at Aaron.

*********************************************************************************
The next day, Gui Gui reported to her friends what Aaron did to her yesterday.

“Wow! He really made you cry? But you know what, if I’m in your place; it’s okay with me if he’ll tease me always as long as I’m with him.” Mei Mei shuddered.

“Well, I’m not you. I can’t take it to stay with him always. The stupid monkey! He really annoyed me yesterday.” Gui Gui said in angry voice.

“But you know what; it’s so nice to hear that Aaron’s mom is much in favour of you than to her son.” Ya Zi said thinking that Aaron’s mom love Gui Gui so much to the point that Mrs. Yan will get mad to her own son for pestering Gui Gui.

“Yes, my godmother really loves me so much. And she said she really dislikes Anna for her son.” Gui Gui tattles to her friends.

“Really?,” Xiao Xun exclaimed.

“Maybe Mrs. Yan likes you to be Aaron’s girlfriend.” Xiao Man interrupts.

“I don’t know.” Gui Gui said but deep inside her heart she became happy.

“What if Mrs. Yan really likes you to be with her son?” Mei Mei said.

“I don’t know. I don’t want to focus my mind about that thing and first of all, Aaron have already a pet snake.” Gui Gui said, pertaining the pet snake is Anna.

“Aaron has a pet snake?” Ya Zi got curious.

“I mean his girlfriend who always twists her hands to Aaron like a snake.” Gui Gui answered.

“Hahaha,,, I thought Aaron has a real pet snake.” Xiao Xun said.

“They’re not match to each other right?” Gui Gui pouted.

“Hmmm… Are you jealous Gui?” Xiao Man said.

“Of course not,” Gui Gui said.

“But if I’m you, I’ll use your godmother to get Aaron.” Mei Mei said.

“And why will I do that?” Gui Gui said.

“Why will you do that? Hello?! Its obvious Gui, you love Aaron. And that’s the reason why you’re mad and jealous when Aaron is with his girlfriend.” Ya Zi exclaimed.

“That’s not true!” Gui Gui said quickly.

“Of course it’s true. Look at your nose; it’s getting sweat from so much jealousy. Hahaha” Xiao Xun said.

Gui Gui pouted. She almost wants to spill her secret to her friends, but she control herself.

“Okay. Assuming that’s true. What now? I can’t do anything because Aaron has already a girlfriend. And for sure, Aaron prioritizes Anna than me.” Gui Gui said.

“Now you admit it! I told you guys, Gui Gui is really in love with Aaron.” Ya Zi said.

“I didn’t admit anything okay? I said assuming that is true.” Gui Gui defend.

“It’s still the same Gui,” Xiao Man said.

“Whatever. Ooops. It’s our English subject now. Let’s go guys.” Gui Gui said upon checking her wristwatch.

“You’re right. Ten minutes to go. We still have to walk, remember our English teacher is such a terror. Let’s go.” Mei Mei reacts.

The five of them almost run to their school building. When they reach the entrance of their school building, Gui Gui bumped into a guy. She almost flies because of the strong impact of the guy’s body to her.

“What the hell! Are you stupid?” Gui Gui reacts while picking her school bag.

“Gui, I’m sorry.” The guy said.

The guy helps Gui Gui to pick her things. Her heart beats fast upon hearing the guy’s voice. When she looks up to see who the guy is, she was shock to see that Aaron is the one who bumped at her a while ago.

“My day is ruin again.” Gui Gui said in cold voice. She immediately stands up but Aaron blocks her way. “What are you doing!? I’ll be late for my class! If I’ll get an absent mark, it will be your fault! So go away!” Gui Gui said.

“Are you still mad at me?” Aaron said in soft voice.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Gui Gui pinch Aaron’s nose and passed at Aaron. She immediately run to her friends who are currently on the stairs waiting for her.

“Wow! It seems that we’re watching a love story drama!” Xiao Xun said.

“Please don’t make fun of me now guys.” Gui Gui said and walk first leaving her friends.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
The truth is I get excited every time I see Aaron.
And it’s really funny to think that we always bump to each other.
[[END OF POV]]

When their class finish, Gui Gui was shocked to see Aaron. She saw Aaron’s car parking at their school building while talking to some girls. Gui Gui walks fast so Aaron will not see him but at the right time, Aaron look at her way and saw Gui Gui.

***********************************************************

I'm so glad to have you guys in my next fanfic.. The reason I always update fast because you really support me.. ^_^ love you all!

By the way if you want your fanfic to be reviewed,, just visit..

http://yummy-greedy.co.nr/
http://ver-sah-tyle.blogspot.com/

and choose me as your reviewer.. my screen name is Lilac_23... ^_^