Chapter 16

My Life and My Love

 

♂ ChEaTeR ♀

RECAP:

The five of them are laughing when they enter the restaurant but stopped when they saw Anna and a stranger guy in one corner of the restaurant.

***********************************************************************************
Anna didn’t notice when Gui Gui and her friends arrive in the restaurant. Gui Gui choose their table not far away from Anna but still hidden to her sight.

When the waiter came for their order, Gui Gui keep looking to Anna and to the guy she’s talking. When the waiter has gone, Gui Gui face her friends.

“Who’s that guy?” Xiao Xun asked.

“Maybe her friend?, Like Aaron, she’s a friend of Gui Gui.” Ya Zi concluded.

“Oh!” Mei Mei exclaimed in shock.

“What?” Gui Gui asked in Mei Mei’s reaction but afraid to look at Anna’s direction.

“Are they really friends? Look, they hold each other hand!” Mei Mei exclaimed.

“Yes, Gui! Look!” Xiao Man said.

“Oh!” Mei Mei exclaimed again in shock.

“What it is again?” Gui Gui asked

“They’re feeding each other!” Mei Mei said.

“Huh?” Gui Gui was shock. She wants to look at Anna’s direction but afraid to be catch so she didn’t look back and let her friend say all they see. “What are the other things they’re doing?” Gui Gui asked.

“This is ridiculous! Anna kisses the guy in the cheek! What a shame! They’re flirting to each other in this kind of place!” Ya Zi said.

“Really?, you mean she’s fooling and cheating on Aaron?” Gui Gui was force to look at Anna’s direction and was really pissed to witness the scene between Anna and the guy. “I should come to them and banged their head together. They’re not funny! They’re fooling my best friend and god brother!” Gui Gui exclaimed.

“No, Gui. Never intervene between them. That’s their problem. Let Aaron find out how Anna cheats on her.” Xiao Man said.

“I will tell this to Aaron!” Gui Gui was flaming in so much anger.

“I told you not to intervene, okay?” Xiao Man said.

“You mean, Xiao Man, I’ll just shut my mouth? But I feel pity for Aaron.” Gui Gui said.

“Gui Gui’s right. So if I were you, I will tell the truth to Aaron.” Mei Mei said.

“The decision is yours, Gui. But for me, you shouldn’t problem that because Aaron might only accuse you of ruining their relationship.” Xiao Man said.

“Well, you have a point there.” Gui Gui thinks.

“That’s what I’m saying. So don’t interfere okay?” Xiao Man said.

Finally their order came, while they’re eating, Gui Gui can’t help not to look at Anna. She saw how Anna and the guy went out the restaurant wherein Anna is holding at the guy’s arm.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
The guy is handsome, but no one can compare to Aaron.
Hmp! That Anna is a professional two timer!
Hmm,,, Do I have to tell to Aaron about this or not?
Oh, I can’t think properly.
[[End of POV]]

The next day, Gui Gui and her friends watch again the practice of Aaron at the gym. Before, Gui Gui doesn’t want Aaron to notice her, Now, she sits closer to where Anna is also sitting.

“So you really want to sit here?” Ya Zi asked.

“Of course, and beside Aaron is god brother.” Gui Gui said in a loud voice that made Anna hear it.

Gui Gui saw how Anna the way she looks at them so Gui Gui also look at her and raised one of her eyebrow then look Anna with disgusting glare.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Anna upbraids Gui Gui.

Gui Gui can’t believe that Anna is shouting at pointing at her. She didn’t believe that Anna can this be shameless.

“What did I do to you?” Anna shouts that made the whole crowd in the gym to look at them.

“Why are you shouting? I didn’t do anything to you.” Gui Gui answered back.

Anna pulled Gui Gui’s hair instead of answering her question. Gui Gui’s friends saw what happen, so they immediately grabbed Anna’s hair also and ride at her back. Because Mei Mei rides at Anna’s back, Anna lay on the ground because she lost out of balance. All of them lay on the ground together but Anna is still pulling Gui Gui’s hair that made Xiao Xun to pull Anna’s hair harder. Suddenly, Aaron pulls Xiao Xun, Ya Zi and Gui Gui away from Anna. Aaron helps Anna to stand up.

“Why did all of you fight with Anna?” Aaron shouts at them that made Gui Gui shock. Suddenly, Gui Gui feels so hurt.

“She’s the one started it!” Gui Gui shouts at Aaron.

“Don’t believe them Aaron. They started it first! The reason why they sit beside me is to hurt me!” Anna cried.

“That’s not true!” Gui Gui insists.

“Please, stop this! This is such an embarrassment!” Aaron said.

“Let’s go. I think it will be better if we go home now.” Gui Gui said in bitter tone. She walks away from Anna and Aaron. Her friends automatically follow her. In so much disappointment, Gui Gui thought Aaron will follow her but he didn’t. While Gui Gui and her friends waiting for a cab, she can help to cry.