Chapter 12

My Life and My Love

 

♂ BiTTeR ♀

RECAP:

“Bye!” Xiao Xun, Ya Zi and Mei Mei exclaimed together.

Gui Gui and Aaron was left in the restaurant. After five minutes, they are already in the car. Silence ruled over them.

*************************************************************************************
“Sorry If I’m a disturbance to you. It’s much better if you didn’t take me home.” Gui Gui break the silence between them.

“I can’t do anything about that because this is my mom’s ordered me to do.” Aaron replied.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
His mom ordered him to do,,,,
His not really willing to take me home,,,
[[End of POV]]

Gui Gui became sad to realize that Aaron is not really willing to take her home. She pouted secretly.

“This is the first and last time that you’ll take me home. I don’t want you and your girlfriend to quarrel because of me.” Gui Gui said in cold voice.

“Don’t worry about that. Anna is assured that I will not cheat on her.” Aaron said.

“I think you’re very proud of girlfriend, right?” Gui Gui asked and gave Aaron a fake laugh.

“Oh yes. Very much; and do you know that many boys chase her. So I’m so lucky.” Aaron said and didn’t notice the sadness in Gui Gui’s eyes.

“Really?”, Gui Gui doesn’t know if she’ll smile or be pissed to hear what Aaron said.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Can’t he see how sad I am when he’s talking about his girlfriend?
He’s so insensitive.
Well, besides who am I to him?
Of course he’ll not care about my stupid feelings for him.
But I’m really hurt that made my heart cry alone.
I wish I didn’t see him again.
I wish my feelings for him didn’t grow this much.
[[End of POV]]

Gui Gui was sad and became silent again. Aaron was busy driving so he didn’t saw that Gui Gui is wiping her tears away. After several minutes of driving, they arrived to Gui Gui’s house and Aaron bid goodbye to Mrs. Wu and Gui Gui.

“I have to call Anna, so I have to go now. She’ll get mad if I’ll not call her.” Aaron said to Gui Gui.

“That’s what I’m saying to you. So please, it’s not your obligation to take me home always. So stop it.” Gui Gui said and didn’t wait for Aaron to react, she immediately went inside their house.

When Gui Gui got inside their house, she quickly go to her room and lock the door. She laid her body in the soft bed. Gui Gui’s heart is really in pain. She’s very affected to what Aaron said a while ago about his girlfriend. She kept thinking why Aaron can’t see that she’s really hurt and keeps emphasizing that he’s taking her home because of his mom’s ordered and not because of his free will.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
I will never ride in that car again!
Whatever happens, I promise I won’t allow him to take me home.
Stupid monkey!
[[End of POV]]

That night, it rains. Gui Gui cried in so much hurt and thinking that the rain is only her companion that time. The next day, Gui Gui go to her school like a mute person.

“I saw Aaron in the entrance and he’s with his girlfriend. He’s inviting us to watch their practice at the gym later.” Mei Mei exclaimed in so much excitement.

“I don’t want to watch. As I’ve said, I don’t have any interest in basketball.” Gui Gui said.

“Me too; I’m just wondering why they’re fighting for one ball? Why don’t they just buy many balls so each of them will have it?” Xiao Man joked.

“Yeah,, Yeah.. If they’ll buy many balls of course they don’t have to fight. What a nice joke Xiao Man. Hahaha.” Xiao Xun laughed.

“Whatever. But I don’t really want to come. You can watch without me.” Gui Gui said.

Mei Mei, Xiao Xun and Ya Zi keep forcing Gui Gui and Xiao Man to come along when Aaron’s car stop in front of them.

“Good morning, Gui. My mom asks me a favour to give this to you.” Aaron said and reach a paper bag to Gui Gui.

“What’s that?” Gui Gui asked in cold voice.

“I think sandwich and chocolates.” Aaron answered.

“Did you eat some of my chocolates?” Gui Gui asked.

“Of course not, it’s very sealed. My mom sealed it to make sure I won’t eat them.” Aaron said. “Get it, Gui. I have to go now; Anna is waiting for me at the gym.” Aaron said while Gui Gui grabbed the bag of chocolates from him.

“Say thanks to my godmother!” Gui Gui shouts because of Aaron mentioning Anna’s name again.

“Are you mad again?” Aaron asked.

“It’s not your problem If I want to get mad.” Gui Gui said in cold tone.

“Girls, I have to go. It seems Gui Gui is out of herself again.” Aaron said and drives his car fast away from them.

“Opps! He looks mad. He drove his car so fast. It’s your fault Gui; you’re such snobbish. He already gave you the chocolates but instead of thanking him, you became mad at him.” Xiao Xun said.

“Don’t care about him.” Gui Gui pouted.

The end of the day, Gui Gui was forced by her friends to watch at the gym. Upon entering the entrance, Gui Gui automatically saw Aaron. She thought that Aaron is mad at her but she was wrong. Aaron is coming their way including his four co-team mates.

************************************************************

Sorry for the late update... Because I went on a date with my boyfriend a while ago....

GuilunForever,, Is "Just Friend... Only Lover..." your fanfic talking about?

Thanks cupcake, =) and kodocha for the comments in my previous chapter.. ^_^