Chapter 9

My Life and My Love

 

♂ He Made her Cry♀

RECAP:

“Let him be, Auntie. One day, I’ll make him pay for eating my chocolates.” Gui Gui said.

“Okay,” Mrs. Yan said. “Take your seat now; I’ll just call Aaron and his girlfriend outside.” Mrs. Yan went outside leaving Gui Gui and Mrs. Wu in the dining room.

************************************************************************************
“You know what Ma. That stupid Aaron is the jinx of my life. Come to think of it, why did he bring his girlfriend? If I’m not really shy to Auntie, maybe I didn’t go here.” Gui Gui said while her godmother is calling for Aaron and Anna.

“Why? Are you jealous to Aaron’s girlfriend?” Mrs. Wu asked.

“Ma, of course not!,” Gui Gui blushed.

“Hahaha. I just want to make you laugh.” Her mom laughed.

“Ma, I’m really not in the good mood now.” Gui Gui pouted.

“Wow! The foods look delicious, Ma!” Anna said, showing some sweetness to Aaron’s mom. “Ma, do you want me to remove the shell of the shrimp for you?” Anna said when they all sat down in the dining table.

“You don’t have to Anna. It’s much better if you’ll serve Aaron than me.” Mrs. Yan said.

“Auntie, I can’t eat all this crab, can we just share?” Gui Gui said, trying to get Mrs. Yan attention.

“Oh sure my lovely goddaughter, I can’t also eat that alone.” Mrs. Yan said, giving Gui Gui a sweet smile and showing that Gui Gui is much closer to her than Anna who suddenly change into sour face.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Hahaha,,, That’s for you Anna!
Aaron’s mom is much closer to me…
And I can see that my godmother is showing that we are much important than Anna.
Hahaha.
[[End of POV]]

After they all finished eating their lunch, Anna didn’t stay long. She asked Aaron to take her home and that made Gui Gui became mad. She thought that her two whole hours facing the mirror a while ago are just worthless. Gui Gui feel that Aaron didn’t gave her a little attention, instead he’s making fool of her again.

“Maybe, it’s our real destiny to stay enemy. We always argue all the time.” Gui Gui whispered to herself.

“Did you say something, Gui?” Mrs. Wu asked.

“Oh! Nothing Ma,” Gui Gui replied

Gui Gui didn’t lose hope. She keeps waiting for Aaron to come back. She wishes that her mom will not invite to go home yet. After 15 minutes, her long waiting person came. Gui Gui’s almost break her neck in always peeking and checking the door.

“Hi, Gui! Are you okay?” Aaron asked.

“Why did you ask?” Gui Gui replied.

“Nothing, it’s just because of that sour face of yours. Your face is sour as a tamarind.” Aaron is teasing Gui Gui again.

“You don’t have to care! This is my face.” Gui Gui raised her left eyebrow.

“Ma, look Gui Gui. She’s starting a fight with me again.” Aaron hides behind her mom’s back.

“The two of you, can you talk in a polite way? Aaron, stop pestering Gui Gui always.” Mrs. Yan said.

“I enjoy pestering her mom, because she always gets mad easily. Look her lips, pouting again in so much irritation; she looks like a chicken. Hahaha.” Aaron added while laughing.

“You’re not really going to stop?” Gui Gui said with so much irritation and gave Aaron a warning look.

Aaron walks closer to Gui Gui; He put his forehead to Gui Gui’s forehead and said, “No.” he muttered and then ran away outside.

“Aaron!” Gui Gui shouts and chase for Aaron outside.

The two of them went outside; Aaron runs for his life while Gui Gui is chasing for him who’s holding a pillow ready to throw it to him. When Gui Gui close her eyes to take a breath, Aaron suddenly disappear in her sight.

“Aaron! Get out from hiding! If I saw you, be ready for me, I could break your neck!” Gui Gui shouted.

Gui Gui is almost crazy to get even with Aaron, she looks each one of the plants outside thinking Aaron is just hiding behind those bush. But she failed; she didn’t saw Aaron even his shadow. After many minutes of looking for Aaron, she finally decided to get inside the house and was shocked to see Aaron in the kitchen talking to her godmother and mom.

“Aaron!! You’re really rude!” Gui Gui said in very annoying voice. She run immediately to Aaron and punch Aaron’s chest. “You’re so annoying Aaron! I’ve been looking for you outside like a mad cow and now I’ll just found out that you’re just here all along!” Gui Gui said in teary eyes but Aaron just laughed at her.

“Enough Gui, Hahaha.” Aaron laughed, catching Gui Gui’s hand to stop it from punching him.

“I hate you! I hate you!” Gui Gui exclaimed in so much anger.

“Aaron! My daughter might get old soon because of you.” Mrs. Wu said but smiled at Aaron.

Gui Gui finally can’t take the anger in her heart. She burst into tears.

“Are you serious in crying?” Aaron asked but suddenly became worried.

“What do you think? I’m just acting?” Gui Gui said in angry snap, and cried harder.

After seeing Gui Gui crying, Mrs. Yan became angry to his son and gave him a warning look.

“Aaron, you stay away from Gui Gui or else I’ll spank you even you’re a big boy now.” Mrs. Yan warned.

“Baby, are you okay? What is the real reason that made you mad?” Mrs. Wu immediately wipes Gui Gui’s tears.

“That Aaron, he really knows how to pester me. He didn’t stop to the point that he really wants to see me crying!” Gui Gui complains to her mom.

“I’m sorry. Don’t be mad, it was a joke. Sorry.” Aaron stand beside her but Gui Gui turn her back from him. “I’m giving a peace offering, but now you don’t want it.” Aaron said.

“Please! Stay away from me! I don’t want to talk to you now! Go away!” Gui Gui shouts. She’s still crying hard and that’s not a joke anymore.

“Mrs. Yan, it is much better if we’ll leave now. Looks like my daughter is really out of herself now,” Mrs. Wu said to Aaron’s mom.

“Okay, I think it is much better too. But promise that you’ll come back here again okay? And I promise, when that time comes I’ll make sure Aaron is not here.” Mrs. Yan said and gave her son a big eye.

Mrs. Yan and her son led Gui Gui and Mrs. Wu to their gate; they bid goodbye to each other but Gui Gui didn’t look at Aaron.

********************************************************
Oh! so tired.. GuiLunForEVeR and =) can I have your name please?? I just want to put the two of you as Gui Gui's friends in Mr. Heartless...

Well about this fanfic,, "My Life and My Love" will only have have 20 chapters.. For all of you to know,, I don't really like long stories.. I want stories that are not short and also not that long... and I really want to make more Guilun stories.. so sorry if I'm rushing too fast,, I just want to fill winglin more Guilun's stories!! yay!! ehehe