Chapter 11

My Life and My Love

 

♂ Mom's OrdEr ♀

RECAP:

When their class finish, Gui Gui was shocked to see Aaron. She saw Aaron’s car parking at their school building while talking to some girls. Gui Gui walks fast so Aaron will not see him but at the right time, Aaron look at her way and saw Gui Gui.

***********************************************************************************
“Hey girls, the one I’m picking up is here. See you next time.” Gui Gui heard Aaron bid goodbye to the crowd of girls surrounding him.

“Is that your new girlfriend?” one of the girls asked.

“She’s my ex girlfriend since our grade school years.” Aaron said that made the crowd of girls look at Gui Gui. Aaron immediately walks towards Gui Gui direction.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
His ex girlfriend since grade school…
Why did he say that?
What is his motive to say those stupid lie?
What if his girlfriend hears it and then starts a quarrel at me?
Stupid monkey,,,
[[End of POV]]

“Hi!” Aaron greets her like he didn’t do something wrong with her yesterday.

“What did you say to those girls?” Gui Gui said and raised her left eyebrow.

“Nothing,” Aaron gave Gui Gui and innocent look.

“Nothing? I hear it. You said I became your girlfriend in grade school. Why did you say that?” Gui Gui gave Aaron a sullen look.

“That’s true right? I’m your boyfriend that time.” Aaron is starting to make jokes on Gui Gui again.

“Oh my God, you mean the two of you became couple?” Xiao Xun exclaimed.

“Oh please stop making fun of me again, Aaron. You’re also fooling my friends for saying those stupid lies.” Gui Gui said in anger snap. She walks fast and passed through Aaron leaving him behind. But Gui Gui wish that Aaron will follow her. And it did. Aaron grabbed Gui Gui’s arm.

“Where are you going? You’re the one I’m really waiting for.” Aaron said.

“Ouch!” Gui Gui said when Aaron grabbed her arm.

“I’m taking you home. My mom ordered me to take care of you now that we saw each other again. She said, I must accompany and take you home always.” Aaron said.

“Really? That’s nice, and how about your girlfriend?” Gui Gui sarcastically said.

“I already sent her home.” Aaron answered.

“I know how to go home by myself.” Gui Gui remove Aaron’s hand in her.

“The problem with you is that you’re such a snobbish person. I’m trying my best to be close with you but you’re always mad at me.” Aaron said.

“And why do you want us to be close? What for? To pester me?”, Gui Gui said sarcastically.

“Because it’s my mom’s order me to do. Okay? If I will not follow her, she’ll get mad at me. You know how much my mom loves you.” Aaron replied.

“Just tell to your mom that I’ll be fine. So don’t waste your time at me.” Gui Gui said and walk again with her friends to get away from Aaron.

“Please Gui. Allow me to take you home. Have pity on me. My mom will surely ask and I can’t afford to tell lies at her. I’m not a liar.” Aaron begged while trying to walk with Gui Gui at the same time.

“Hey! What’s wrong? He’s just trying to be caring. So why don’t you allow him to take you home? Then we can also join. Hahaha.” Mei Mei whispered to Gui Gui.

“I don’t want!” Gui Gui shouts.

“Please Gui. So we can also ride in Aaron’s car. I support Mei Mei for her great idea.” Xiao Man said.

“This is ridiculous! Are you all against at me?” Gui Gui said.

“Yes!” the four girls said.

“Uhm Aaron! Gui Gui agrees that you can take her home, and can we join also?” Ya Zi said. Gui Gui can’t do anything because Ya Zi already said yes to Aaron.

“Okay. But before that, let’s eat first; my treat.” Aaron smiled.

“Wow! You’re so generous!” Mei Mei exclaimed.

“Come on. Hop in and let’s go.” Aaron said and opens the door of his car. The four girls immediately hop in at the back seat, leaving the front seat for Gui Gui.

“I just wish Aaron will always take Gui Gui home, so every day we can also ride in Aaron’s car.” Xiao Xun exclaimed.

“That will surely happen, Xiao Xun. You know my mom is the number one fan of Gui Gui. She really loves her goddaughter.” Aaron said while driving.

“Of course not,” Gui Gui said.

“Of course yes. Look how my mom loves you so much, she strictly orders me to take you home and take care of you always.” Aaron said to Gui Gui.

“And how about your girlfriend?,” Gui Gui asked.

“You don’t have to think of her. She can understand.” Aaron said.

The six of them arrive at a cozy restaurant and Aaron treats them. They’re talking to each other but Gui Gui didn’t bother to join their conversation, she’s just looking at Aaron’s face.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
He’s so handsome.
Such an eye catcher and irresistible,,,
Looking at him makes my heart beats fast.
[[End of POV]]

“It seems you guys don’t have plans to go home now. It’s already late.” Gui Gui call the attention of her friends.

“You’re right, Gui. We better go home now; we’ll leave you Aaron and Gui Gui alone.” Xiao Man said.

“Bye!” Xiao Xun, Ya Zi and Mei Mei exclaimed together.

Gui Gui and Aaron was left in the restaurant. After five minutes, they are already in the car. Silence ruled over them.

***********************************************************

Kodocha!! I miss you, I though you're not reading my fanfic anymore.. ehehe.. I just miss your "Aw" comment.. ehehe...

Guys, I'm so excited for Saturday... Gui Gui will be in YLBFB. And here in the Philippines, I will watch the concert of David Cook and David Archueleta of American Idol!!

oh!! Can't wait for Saturday..!