Chapter 17

My Life and My Love

 

♂ Pain,, Pain,, Pain ♀

RECAP:

“Let’s go. I think it will be better if we go home now.” Gui Gui said in bitter tone. She walks away from Anna and Aaron. Her friends automatically follow her. In so much disappointment, Gui Gui thought Aaron will follow her but he didn’t. While Gui Gui and her friends waiting for a cab, she can help but to cry.

*************************************************************************************

“I will tell to my godmother about this!” Gui Gui complain while crying.

“Are you okay Gui? Stop crying.” Ya Zi said.

“I’m not okay. I feel so bitter and hurt!” Gui Gui cried.

“Oh, we should better sit first before we go home. Relax and then we can go home.” Mei Mei suggests.

All of them sit at the bench near them. Gui Gui is in between her four friends and Xiao Man is rubbing her back to comfort her from crying.

“It’s not really my fault. Why he’s mad at me? Why did he think that we started it?” Gui Gui cried.

“Stop crying, Gui. We’re here. If Aaron asks us, we will tell the truth to him. Or much better we’ll tell that Anna is cheating at him.” Xiao Man said.

“Why must this happen? I feel so bad. I feel so hurt that Aaron is in the side of Anna instead with me.” Gui Gui continued.

“Uhmm,, Maybe because you already fall for him?” Xiao Xun asked.

“I don’t know!” Gui Gui cried harder.

“Okay okay, stop crying now because it’s very shame to cry in front of many people. Look, they’re looking at us.” Ya Zi points at the crowd of people surround them.

Gui Gui friends didn’t left her until she became okay. When she arrived at their house, Gui Gui’s mom wonder why she came home alone.

“Where’s Aaron?” Mrs. Wu asked.

“I hate him!” Gui Gui cried upon hearing Aaron’s name.

“What happen?” Mrs. Wu scratches her head.

Gui Gui was almost crazy sharing her experience in the school to her mother. In crying voice, she successfully shares that incident between her friends and Aaron’s girlfriend.

“Why did you fought with her?” Mrs. Wu asked.

“I didn’t start the fight, Ma. She started it first, and that Monkey Aaron was in the side of Anna! He didn’t find the truth first before she took side with that witch!” Gui Gui cried.

“Don’t worry I’ll talk to your godmother tomorrow so she can explain it to Aaron.” Mrs. Wu said.

“No need, Ma. I don’t want to talk with Aaron again. Whatever happens, I will never be friendly with him anymore. He’s so rude!” Gui Gui said.

“Don’t say that baby. Be shy to your godmother.” Mrs. Wu said.

“But that monkey Aaron is not shy to me.” She cried out loud.

“Stop crying or else you’ll get ugly. Don’t worry, I will really tell to your godmother what Aaron did to you. I cannot afford that he made my baby daughter cry.” Mrs. Wu rub his daughter’s back.

“I feel so bad, Ma. Why did he to this to me?” She asked her mom.

“Of course he’ll be on Anna’s side. It’s his girlfriend. Maybe if you have a boyfriend and you fight with other girl whether you’re wrong or right, your boyfriend sympathy will be yours. That’s a natural reaction baby.” Mrs. Wu explains.

“You mean, Ma, even if he’s wrong I will just play that nothing happen?” Gui Gui asked.

“That’s not what I mean baby. I’m just trying to say that you should understand Aaron for giving his sympathy to his girlfriend.” Mrs. Wu answered.

That night, she sleeps with so much hatred in her heart.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Understand him?
After he hurt my feelings?
I don’t know if I can do that.
But one thing for sure, I will not be friendly with him anymore.
[[End of POV]]

It’s almost one week when Gui Gui last saw Aaron. She’s secretly hoping that he will ask forgiveness to her but it looks like Aaron is mad at him. And that reason added Gui Gui’s pain, she can’t let go of him in her mind. She thinks that she fell in love with Aaron so much.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Stupid heart of mine,
Why my heart is continue loving him so much?
I hate him!
[[End of POV]]

Whatever her mind insist, but her heart still looking for Aaron. She wants to cry so hard because of so much pain. She thinks that whatever she does, Aaron will never notice her.