Chapter 20

My Life and My Love

 

♂ PuNiShMeNT ♀

RECAP:

“Why not? Besides, she’s not worth of my love. There’s someone out there who really deserve to be loved than her.” Aaron said and run away towards the exit of the gymnasium.

“That’s Aaron! Go!” His friends shout.

************************************************************************************
“What? You’re breaking up with me?” Anna shouts. Aaron saw Anna in the parking lot of the school.

“Yes.” Aaron said.

“You can do this to me!” Anna continued that made all the people look at them.

“Yes I can. And I’m doing it now. I’m B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G with you.” Aaron spelled the word breaking in Anna’s face.

“But you love me right?”Anna cried.

“Love? Yeah, I thought so… But I think I’m wrong. I didn’t love you at all. The reason why just we became couple is because you flirt at me.” Aaron said sarcastically.

“What? How can you say that?! You also want me, right? Don’t say those words to my face!” Anna said hysterically.

“Want? I don’t think so. Who wants to have a cheating girlfriend like you?” Aaron said frankly that made Anna shock. “What’s with the shocking face? It’s really true right?” Aaron continued.

“T—T—that’s not true!” Anna lied and suddenly cannot look at Aaron’s eyes.

“Don’t add your lies Anna.” Aaron said and grabbed Anna’s arm.

“Ouch! Let me go!” Anna was hurt when Aaron squeezed her arm. “And who told you that I’m cheating on you? Is it your friends?! Those stupid bastard!” Anna shouted.

“Don’t talk about my friends like that!” Aaron squeezed Anna’s arm harder.

“Then who told you those lies!? Is it Gui Gui! That ! Don’t believe her Aaron, she just want to ruin us!” Anna said.

“I will not believe her? I don’t think so. I’d rather believe her than you! And don’t you dare call Gui Gui a , because you’re the who always want to get attentions from guys!” Aaron’s face was so red in so much anger.

“Why do you care so much to Gui Gui?! Please don’t leave me. I can break up with my other boyfriend just for you.” Anna pleads.

“I don’t care if you break up with your other guy. I don’t care anymore to you! And you’re asking me why I care for Gui Gui? It’s because I love her!” Aaron said.

“Y-y-you love her? This is ridiculous! I will tell to your mom about this! You’ll pay for this!” Anna get her phone from her bag and was about to dial Aaron’s mom number when Aaron laughed.

“Huh! Call my mom? Sure! Do you know that my mom doesn’t really like you for me?” Aaron said and laughed sarcastically.

“S-she doesn’t like me?” Anna was shock and suddenly dropped her phone on the ground.

“Yeah. Ever since she saw, she said to me that she doesn’t like you. Huh! I’m so fool, not to follow my mom instinct about you. But I think it’s not too late yet. I can still break up with you.” Aaron said.

“Y—you can’t Aaron!” Anna pleads when suddenly a guy walk towards them and hug her from behind.

“Hi sweetie!” The guy kissed Anna’s cheek. He didn’t notice that Aaron is around.

“Huh! I think that means we’re really over. Bye Anna.” Aaron said when the guy kissed Anna. Aaron walked away from them fast.

“Aaron! Come back here!” Anna pushes the guy and called Aaron’s name.

“Hey babe! What’s wrong? Who’s that guy?” The guy asked.

“He’s my boyfriend idiot!” Anna said.

“Boyfriend? But I’m your boyfriend!” The guy said hysterically.

“Stupid! You’re just a toy to me!” Anna looked the guy like a disgusted man.

“So you’re fooling at me all this time? I should’ve known! From now on, we’re done! And I don’t want to see you ever again!” The guy walked away from Anna.

“Sure! All of you! You can leave me alone! There are so many guys out there willing to date me! It’s not my lost!” Anna shouts. Suddenly some of the people in the parking place feel pity for her and some feels disgusted on her acts.

“What are you looking at huh?!” Anna point to a fat guy.

“Because you’re funny!” The fat guy said.

“And someone like you really deserves to be alone!” A lady in blue added.

“A cheater like you doesn’t deserve to be loved! We feel so pity! Hahaha.” A girl wearing pink dress said.

“What!?” Anna’s face turns into red in so much shame.

“Cheater, Cheater, Cheater! Hahaha.” The crowd of people laughed at her.

********************************************************

Oh! I feel so pity for Anna. But I think people like her deserve to be punish and alone.. Being a cheater is not good guys.. I have a boyfriend and we're very loyal to each other. Maybe that's why our relationship lasts for more than 2 years now.. ^_^

And also, I think the reason why I can make good stories is because I'm inspired with so much love from you guys. ^_^