Chapter 8

My Life and My Love

 

♂ Meet Mrs. Yan ♀

RECAP:

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Why did he bring his girlfriend along?
Stupid monkey!
Grrr…
[[End of POV]]

************************************************************************************

Anna didn’t smile when Aaron introduce her and her mom; So Gui Gui was really pissed to Anna for disrespecting her mom and she gave Aaron a killer look. While they’re on their way to Aaron’s house, Gui Gui and her mom are not speaking inside the car because Aaron and his girlfriend are the only who’s talking to each other. As if, her and her mom doesn’t exist at that time.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Those stupid monkey,,,
They kept talking to each other as if my mom is not around.
My God! If I could change my mind at this moment, I won’t go with them anymore.
This is such a disaster!
[[End of POV]]

Gui Gui pouted when Aaron saw her reaction on the side mirror of his car, so he quickly make a conversation to Gui Gui’s mom.

“By the way Auntie, where’s Mr. Wu?” Aaron asked.

“He’s on abroad.” Mrs. Wu replied.

“Huh? Since when?”, Aaron added.

“He’s almost five years in Paris.” Mrs. Wu said.

“So you mean Auntie, only you and Gui Gui live in your house?” Aaron continued.

“Yes. That’s why if Gui Gui is at school, only the lizards in our house are my companions. Hahaha.” Mrs. Wu laughed.

Aaron laughed at Mrs. Wu jokes that made Anna’s face bitter. Gui Gui saw how Anna looks at her mom, and it made her mad. Meanwhile, Aaron saw Gui Gui’s eyes flare is so much anger.

“Auntie, what’s wrong with your daughter?” Aaron asked.

“Shut up!” Gui Gui shouts. She doesn’t care anymore if her mom and Anna is around.

When they finally arrived at Aaron’s house, Gui Gui quickly came out of Aaron’s car. She kiss Aaron’s mom upon seeing her in the entrance of their gate. Her godmother is so happy upon seeing her and her mom; she notices that Aaron’s mom didn’t care to greet Anna and it made Gui Gui’s heart happy that she’s much welcome than to Anna.

“Wow, your daughter has grown so beautiful. For sure, she has many suitors right?” Mrs. Yan exclaimed.

“Boys are afraid of her, because she’s still the same little Gui Gui. She’s still snob.” Mrs. Wu replied.

“Really? Anyway, how’s your study Gui?” Mrs. Yan asks to Gui Gui.

“Good. My grades are above average, Auntie.” Gui Gui replied.

“For sure, she’s also good in doing household chores right?” Mrs. Yan looks at Mrs. Wu.

“Well, that’s the weakness of my daughter. She doesn’t know any household chores. You can’t make her do the laundry things because her hands are really sensitive. I can’t also make her do the cooking because if it is not half cook, it is over cooked.” Mrs. Wu said.

“What? What will happen if she got married? For sure, her husband will bring Gui Gui back to you. Hahaha.” Mrs. Yan jokes around.

“I’ll just get a maid, Auntie.” Gui Gui said, knowing that her godmother is just kidding.

“My Aaron is good in household chores. He’s all around. He can do the laundry, cooking and many chores. I really teach him to do household chores.” Mrs. Yan said.

“Then his future wife will be so lucky to have him for sure.” Mrs. Wu said.

Suddenly, Aaron and his girlfriend are currently outside. So she and her mom help Mrs. Yan to prepare their lunch.

“Where’s your husband?” Mrs. Wu asked while putting the plates on the table.

“He’s with his friends. They’re playing golf at this moment. He doesn’t really want to go especially that he knows you and Gui Gui will have a lunch here; but his friends insists him to come along.” Mrs. Yan said.

“By the way, your son has a pretty girlfriend.” Mrs. Wu exclaimed.

“This is only the three of us okay? The truth is I don’t really like his girlfriend.” Mrs. Yan said and looks at the window to check Anna and Aaron.

“Why? She’s pretty and it looks like your son really loves her.” Mrs. Wu added.

“I don’t know. I don’t feel good when she’s around.” Mrs. Yan answered.

“Me too, Auntie; I don’t feel good also when she’s around.” Gui Gui interrupts.

“We’re same Gui Gui. Actually, she’s not supposed to be here but she forced Aaron to bring her along. So what can I do?” Mrs. Yan said.

“Don’t care about her. Besides, she’s not interrupting our conversation.” Mrs. Wu said.

“It’s not okay. Look, Gui Gui doesn’t have someone to talk to.” Mrs. Yan said.

“I’m okay Auntie. Besides, I and Aaron don’t go along well. Just a moment ago, we fight to each other again.” Gui Gui replied as she remembered what happen awhile ago in their house.

“Until now, you treat each other as enemy?” Mrs. Yan asked.

“Yes Auntie and it’s because of your son. He’s so airhead and annoying.” Gui Gui exclaimed.

“Hahaha. Be patience to him. He’s really one of a kind.” Mrs. Yan said. Aaron’s mom laughed because she gets to use of their friction since their childhood times.

“You know Auntie, if Aaron is not your son; maybe I’m kicking his now.” Gui Gui joked.

“Aaron is really fond in making pranks of you. I bought your favourite chocolate, Tobleron and Butterfinger; do you know what Aaron did? He insists to decrease the number of the chocolate and eat them. He didn’t stop laughing and said that for sure you’ll get mad at him again.” Mrs. Yan said.

“Let him be, Auntie. One day, I’ll make him pay for eating my chocolates.” Gui Gui said.

“Okay,” Mrs. Yan said. “Take your seat now; I’ll just call Aaron and his girlfriend outside.” Mrs. Yan went outside leaving Gui Gui and Mrs. Wu in the dining room.

**********************************************************

Wow! all of you love my poster and background... Well, my boyfriend made it for me... ^_^ thanks!

Uhm... wondering where's Kodocha and cutielolly? do they still read my fanfic? oh my, I miss Kodocha comment.. "Aw",, hehehe... and Cupcake10000,, you have a nice name.. love it!