Chapter 22

My Life and My Love

 

♂ ConFeSsion: 2 ♀

RECAP:

“No. I just want you to feel that you’re special to me.” Aaron put Gui Gui’s hands in his chest.

Gui Gui can feel the heart beat of Aaron. She thinks that she also feels the same way. Her heart is beating so fast like Aaron’s heart.

***********************************************************************************
“F-for s-s-sure you’re just tired from practicing that’s why y-you’re h-heart beat f-f-fast.” Gui Gui stammered when she feel Aaron’s heart.

“I just came from our house. I didn’t even go to my class. I really came here because I want to talk to you.” Aaron said.

“For what? To say bad things to me about what I’ve said about Anna?” Gui Gui said and forcedly pull her hands to Aaron but then again he didn’t let her.

“I don’t want to talk about Anna. I want to talk about us. And I really want to talk to you and thank you for telling me that Anna is cheating on me. Thank you also because you gave me reason to break up with her.” Aaron added.

“Huh?” Gui Gui was confused.

“Anna and I broke up. Before I went here, I already talk to her. She’s mad and still pretending. But like what my mom said, I should believe you than her.” Aaron continued and kiss Gui Gui’s hand again.

“Because your mom said you have to believe me?” Gui Gui asked.

“No. It’s because I really believe you than Anna.” Aaron said.

“Liar! Then why you’re mad with me and my friends when we had a fight with Anna at the gym?” Gui Gui asked.

“I’m sorry. I’m only shocked that time. But it doesn’t mean that I’m mad at you. Actually, you’re the one who’s mad at me. But although you’re mad at me, I will always be at your side because….” Aaron cut.

“Because?” Gui Gui asked.

“I want you to feel t-that… you’re very important to me.” Aaron stammered.

“That’s it?” Gui Gui asked and smiled secretly.

“That…” Aaron was shy.

“That what?” Gui Gui asked again.

“That… since our childhood times, I really like you. And up to know that we saw each other again, that infatuation turns into love. But I’m afraid to court you. I’m scared that you’ll reject me.” Aaron said straight forward.

“You’re such a liar!” Gui Gui exclaimed.

“How can you say that?” Aaron asked.

“Then why did you have a girlfriend when you said that you really like me?” Gui Gui asked.

“Of course, I’m a guy. My friends match me with her and because I don’t want to fail my friends, I courted Anna.” Aaron explains.

“See? You really court her!” Gui Gui said.

“You’re so obvious, Gui.” Aaron said.

“That what?” Gui Gui asked.

“That you’re jealous to Anna.” Aaron replied.

“Huh! Of course not!” Gui Gui denied.

“Look at me straight to my eyes if that’s not true.” Aaron touches Gui Gui in the chin.

“I don’t want…” Gui Gui doesn’t want to look at Aaron.

“Why? Is it because you don’t want me to see in your eyes that you really love me?” Aaron asked. “These feelings I feel for you, I didn’t feel it to Anna. I really care for you since we’re kids.” Aaron continued.

“Then why you didn’t tell me earlier? You made me cry. You made me think that we’ll never be a couple.” Gui Gui confessed.

“You thought about that?” Aaron asked. Gui Gui nod when some tears flow over her eyes. “I didn’t know that you’re always dreaming of me.” Aaron teases her.

“What? We’re talking about serious matter here. So stop teasing me. Hmp!” Gui Gui exclaimed.

“I just want you to laugh. I don’t really want to see you cry.” Aaron wipes Gui Gui tears. Aaron let go of Gui Gui’s hand and get the bouquet of flowers but Gui Gui didn’t get them. “For the only girl I love so much since then until now.” Aaron confessed.

“Hey! That’s a line from a movie! Hmp! No originality!” Gui Gui said.

“Hey, I always practice those words in front of the mirror, because I don’t know how to start confessing to you. You don’t how much I’m happy when I saw you again.” Aaron added.

“Are you saying the truth?” Gui Gui asked.

“Yes. Cross my heart. Promise.” Aaron crosses his heart in front of Gui Gui. “So get this, please.” Aaron added and reaches the flower to her again.

Gui Gui get the flowers from Aaron and smell them. That is the first time she received a bouquet from a guy and she’s really happy for it because it came from Aaron.

************************************************************

Thank you for all the comments guys!! It really inspired me,,, and GuiLunFoReVer,, yeah is gonna end soon,.. Actually one more chapter to go... ^_^

Hope you guys enjoyed this story of mine.. I Promise to post the last chapter later.. ^_^