Chapter 2

My Life and My Love

 

♂ ThEy MeT AgAin.. ♀

“Gui, come with us. Let’s watch basketball in the gym.” Mei Mei grabbed Gui Gui’s hand.

“Go without me, guys. You know, I don’t have really interest in basketball,” Gui Gui exclaimed.

“Oh, come with us. We heard that there’s a new guy transferred in our school and they said he’s so handsome!” Xiao Xun said.

“So what?, I don’t care if he’s handsome or not.”Gui Gui trying not to look at her friends and hid her smile to them.

“Don’t pretend Gui. For all we know, among the five of us, you always giggle first when we see handsome guys,” Xiao Xun teases.

“Why? Is there a rule that I can’t giggle?” Gui Gui asked while laughing.

“Yeah, so come with us. The more the merrier,” Ya Zi pulled Gui Gui’s hand.

“Let’s go Gui. Let’s join them. Me too, I don’t have interest in basketball but these three girls out here are so noisy. So let’s just support what they want.” Xiao Man interrupts.

Gui Gui could not win over Xiao Xun, Mei Mei and Ya Zi so she and Xiao Man went along with them in the gym to watch basketball. The basketball team are currently practicing when they arrive; there are many girls shouting and giggling sitting in the bleachers including her friends.

“So where’s Aaron there?” Mei Mei asked while looking around the whole gym.

“They said, his jersey number is nine,” Ya Zi replied.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Aaron,,,
The name sounds familiar,,,
[[End of POV]]

“There he is, the guy wearing the jersey number nine!” Xiao Xun shouts and point at the guy who’s holding a ball.

“Oh my God!, He’s really handsome! I think I love him! But Calvin is number one in my heart.” Ya Zi exclaimed upon seeing the guy wearing the number nine jersey.

“But Jiro is also handsome!”Mei Mei exclaimed.

“And also Chun; and most of all my dear Wang Zi!,” Xiao Xun shouts.

“Hahaha… Well, I find Xiao Ma cute too.” Xiao Man exclaimed that made her friends look at her.

“Hmmm… this is the first time you compliment in a guy appearance Xiao Man,” Xiao Xun gave Xiao Man a wicked smile.

Actually that is the first time that Gui Gui heard Xiao Man compliment in a guy; because Xiao Man doesn’t compliment over boys that easy or better yet, Xiao Man doesn’t really want to compliment on guys. Gui Gui then look back at the player wearing number nine, she’s trying to capture his face but there are many girls standing in front of her. When she finally got a good place to watch, her eyes grew bigger when he saw that Aaron they’re talking about is her childhood friend.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Come to think of this,,,
For more than 13 years,,,
Who will ever think that we’ll meet again?
He’s so different now,,,
He changes a lot… He grew so handsome..
[[End of POV]]

Gui Gui kept her eyes on Aaron’s face until the game play finish and Aaron’s team won the game. Many girls went to them after the play; they gave hugs and kisses to Aaron’s team and also to him.

“Come, let’s kiss them also!” Mei Mei exclaimed to her friends.

“That’s out of the limit, Mei Mei. If you really want to kiss them, go by yourself.” Xiao Xun objects.

“You don’t want guys?” Mei Mei asked.

“Yeah, go by yourself.” Ya Zi replied.

“Come, Gui. Go with me; let’s go to those hunk guys out there!” Mei Mei exclaimed and grabbed Gui Gui hands when she saw Gui Gui is not speaking. “Hurry up, Gui! They might go!” Gui Gui automatically follow Mei Mei without objection. She wants to have a closer look to Aaron, to make sure that Aaron is really her childhood friend. When her and Mei Mei join the crowd of girls kissing them and saw Aaron in a closer view, she is now sure that Aaron is her childhood friend.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
He’s so handsome now…
[[End of POV]]

Gui Gui move closer to Aaron, although she’s shy; Gui Gui puts her hands behind his neck and kiss Aaron in the cheek. Upon kissing him, their eyes met and Gui Gui saw in Aaron’s eyes the recognition. It seems that Aaron recognizes her, so she quickly turns her back and walk away from Aaron.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
He seems to recognize me..
[[End of POV]]

“Gui Gui! Where are you?” Mei Mei shouts while looking for Gui Gui in the crowd of people; but Gui Gui didn’t replied, instead she immediately went back to Xiao Xun, Ya Zi and Xiao Man.

“So have you kissed one?” Xiao Xun asked upon Gui Gui arrived.

“Yeah,” Gui Gui answered then nod to Xiao Xun.

“Then why are you pale?” Ya Zi notices that she’s pale.

“N—nothing,” Gui Gui exclaimed and look at Ya Zi. She was surprised when she saw that Ya Zi eyes grew bigger as if she saw a ghost.

“Gui, someone is coming..” Xiao Man exclaimed.

“Who?,” Gui Gui asked.

“One of the varsity players!,” Ya Zi shouts.

When Gui Gui slowly turn her back, she was surprised to see that Aaron is already behind her.

*************************************************************

I'm so hyper now!! Andy confirm that Gui Gui will not renew her contract.. but there's something that my heart pumps faster at this moment... Andy's word saying...

"but the works we have signed up in last contract that haven't done yet, she will continue to do it"

--does it means she'll continue filming THAWD! Waaa!! So excited!! *pray*

for more news about Gui Gui.. go to asian fanatics and search for her thread!!!