Chapter 23

My Life and My Love

 

♂ ConFeSSion: The END ♀

RECAP:

Gui Gui get the flowers from Aaron and smell them. That is the first time she received a bouquet from a guy and she’s really happy for it because it came from Aaron.

************************************************************************************
“You accept the flowers, so it is a yes?” Aaron asked.

“Yes? In what?” Gui Gui asked.

“Yes that we’re a couple now. That you also want me.” Aaron answered back.

“That soon? You’re just courting me now.” Gui Gui reason out.

“Huh? But our feelings are mutual right? And we love each other for so long. It’s just that I just said it now. What’s the difference of that?” Aaron asked.

“But what will some people say? That I’m a ? I’ve been courted one day by you and then agreed to be your girlfriend in the same day?” Gui Gui asked.

“To all people who don’t know our love story, yes they might think about that. But for the two of us, this is a long overdue relationship already.” Aaron explains. “Look, I can see it in your face that you really love me, so just say yes.” Aaron continued.

“Well the feeling is mutual. I really like you for so long. Although you always made me mad, eat my chocolates and make me cry, I still like you.” Gui Gui smiled.

“Don’t worry. From now on, I’ll be the one to give your favourite chocolates. But before that, say you love me first.” Aaron smiled.

“I already said that I like you. What do you still want?” Gui Gui asked.

“Say it.” Aaron said.

“Okay! I love you! That’s it, I said it now.” Gui Gui said. Upon hearing that, Aaron gave Gui Gui a quick smack kiss. “You’re so fast!” Gui Gui bragged Aaron.

“Just to let you know that I am so happy.” Aaron said.

“How about you? Did you already say I love you to me?” Gui Gui asked.

“I already said that many times. But okay, if you still want me to repeat it. I love you, I love you, I love you, very very much.!” Aaron rubs his nose to Gui Gui’s nose.

“Okay, I believe you now.” Gui Gui chuckled and put her head to Aaron’s shoulder while Aaron kiss her in the forehead. “Where’s my chocolate? I want to eat them.” Gui Gui asked.

“Hmp! Maybe you just agreed to be with me because of the chocolates I bought.” Aaron teased.

“Of course not.” Gui Gui giggled.

“Really? Then kiss me first.” Aaron smiled.

“Argh! That’s so unfair. You’re blackmailing me!” Gui Gui laughed.

“No kiss, no chocolates.” Aaron put his face closer to Gui Gui.

“You’re so unfair.” Gui Gui said but because she really wants to eat chocolates, she kiss Aaron in the cheeks.

“I want in lips.” Aaron insists.

Before Gui Gui could object, Aaron quickly kiss her in the lips. A passionate kiss, a kiss that Gui Gui thinks that it’s very unexplainable, unforgettable, and very sweet. Gui Gui hold her lips when Aaron let go from the kiss.

“Here are you chocolates, sweetheart.” Aaron reached the chocolates to her. When Gui Gui open the box of chocolates, she was shock.

“You ate them again?” Gui Gui asked.

“Of course! Hahaha.” Aaron laughed.

“Aaron!” Gui Gui tickle Aaron but he catch them and lock them to his hands.

“I love you!” Aaron put one chocolate to Gui Gui’s mouth.

“I love you too, Aaron!” Gui Gui put one chocolate also to Aaron’s mouth.

The two of them ate all the chocolates and they kiss and kiss and kiss all over again. Each lips taste like chocolates and it taste like heaven.

[[AARON’S POV]]
My mom is right…
Gui Gui is the only girl I’ve been longing for…
I promise to love her always…
She’s only my life and my love forever.
[[End of POV]}

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
For sure my mom will be happy now!
I promise no one can separate us now…
Aaron you’ll be my life and my love forever.
[[End of POV]]