Chapter 4

My Life and My Love

 

♂ DiSturB my OwN EarTh ♀

RECAP:

“It’s just your imagination, Xiao Xun. We better eat now because I’m really starving to death too.” Gui Gui said to her friends, so all of them went to a restaurant near their school. Coincidentally, Gui Gui and her friends went to the same restaurant wherein Aaron and Anna eats also.

***************************************************************************

Aaron wave at Gui Gui when he saw them walks inside the restaurant’s doorway. Gui Gui and her friends sits near Aaron and Anna’s table. Gui Gui change her place to avoid making an eye contact to Aaron.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
He waves at me…
Why I don’t feel good when he’s with other girls?
[[End of POV]]

“Why did we change place?” Xiao Xun asked.

“Nothing, I just don’t want to have an eye contact to Aaron.” Gui Gui explains.

“You’re jealous, right?” Ya Zi .

“Shut up Ya Zi. Lower your voice. Anna might hear us.” Gui Gui whispered.

“So? I don’t care if she’ll get mad. It’s a lot better if she will and leaves Aaron alone. It means he’s available again; and you and Aaron can be couple.” Mei Mei exclaimed.

“Whatever.” Gui Gui took a deep breath.

“But Gui Gui admit that Aaron is really handsome, right?” Xiao Man said.

“I don’t know. When we’re kids I used to call him monkey, so I don’t consider him handsome now,” Gui Gui avoiding the eyes of her friends.

“Admit it, Gui.” Xiao Xun keeps teasing Gui Gui.

“I don’t care. Guys, can we change topic now? I’m starting to be pissed off.” Gui Gui warns her friends.

“Okay. Change the topic. Let’s talk about Jiro. Actually he’s really my crush.” Mei Mei changes the topic.

“Your real crush?, We don’t think so. Almost of the cute guys in our school, you said you like or adore them.” Ya Zi said that made Gui Gui and the others to laugh at Mei Mei.

“That’s not true!” Mei Mei pouts.

AT WU’S RESIDENT,,,

“You should ask where they live. I’ve been longing to see your godmother” Mrs. Wu said to her daughter when Gui Gui told she met Aaron in the school.

“We didn’t talk that long Ma Ma because he’s with his girlfriend.” Gui Gui sits on one their couch.

“Huh? He has a girlfriend?” Mrs. Wu asked.

“Yes Ma Ma. But you know what? Aaron has changed a lot. If you’ll see Aaron now, you won’t think that he’s my childhood friend. He’s so handsome, as in super handsome!” Gui Gui exclaimed and fantasize about Aaron.

“Really?,” Mrs. Wu gave Gui Gui a meaningful look.

“Believe me Ma, he’s really handsome now.” Gui Gui assured to her mother that she’s not lying in complimenting Aaron.

“I know how you criticize Aaron since you are kid, so I do believe you.” Mrs. Wu said.

“Okay Ma. I’ll just go to my room for a while.” Gui Gui reason out because she knew her mother will asks more questions about her meeting with Aaron.

Gui Gui leave her mother in the living room and she walk directly to her room. She laid her back in the bed; she’s confused and bothered so much in Aaron’s presence in her life again.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Damn! I can’t stop thinking of him,,,
He’s so handsome now; no one can resist his charm.
But wait! Why am I giving myself hard time thinking about that monkey?
I don’t care about him,,,
But he really affects my life now,,,
Oh my God!! He disturbs my own earth!
[[End of POV]]

Gui Gui can’t sleep that night; she kept thinking about Aaron. She pouts and hugs her pillows, thinking that the pillow is Aaron; when she’s finally tired of thinking she fell asleep with Aaron’s reflection in her mind.