Chapter 18

My Life and My Love

 

♂TeLL the TruTh ♀

 

RECAP:

Whatever her mind insist, but her heart still looking for Aaron. She wants to cry so hard because of so much pain. She thinks that whatever she does, Aaron will never notice her.

*************************************************************************************
The next day, the news about the upcoming game of their basketball team in the national tournament spread all over the campus; Gui Gui friends are chatting and decided to watch the opening of the tournament but Gui Gui didn’t even give a comment about the news. That day, Gui Gui decided to go home early. She doesn’t feel okay. Maybe because of too much stress thinking about Aaron; she immediately called a cab. While on her way home, the cab driver accidentally scratch the side mirror of the car next to it.

The owner of the car opens his window and scolds the cab driver for his reckless driving. Gui Gui was shock to see who’s sitting beside the owner of the car. It’s Anna. Gui Gui recognize that the guy is also the guy she saw in the restaurant few days ago with Anna.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
The witch!
She’s really a two timer!
Hmp! Anyway I don’t care.
I’ll just let Aaron be blind about this.
Beside, that monkey really loves that witch!
[[End of POV]]

Despite that Gui Gui is mad with Aaron, she suddenly feel guilty. It seems that she can’t afford to secret the truth to Aaron.

When she got home, her mother was shock that she invited her to go to her godmother’s house tomorrow.

“And why?” Her mother asked why she suddenly want to go to her godmother.

“I just have important to tell her.” Gui Gui said.

“Okay. Beside your godmother really wants us to go back there.” Mrs. Wu said.

The next day, Gui Gui saw Aaron but he didn’t gave attention to her. It seems that she does not exist at that moment. Gui Gui expected that kind of treatment from Aaron but for her, she must say the truth about his girlfriend. But for now, she’s confused if she will tell it to her godmother first or to Aaron.

“Did you and Aaron fight?” Mrs. Yan asked when she noticed that Aaron didn’t give attention to Gui Gui.

“His girlfriend and I had a fight.” Gui Gui said.

“Yes I know about that. Aaron told me.” Mrs. Yan said.

“To who is your side, godmother?” Gui Gui asked.

“Well, Of course it’s with you. Knowing you, I know that you are not a war freak. But of course Aaron gave his sympathy to Anna because she is his girlfriend.” Mrs. Yan said.

“Is that so? But anyway godmother, we came here because I want to talk to Aaron some important things.” Gui Gui said.

“Important?” Mrs. Yan asked.

“Yes, godmother. But I just want the two of us to talk.” Gui Gui said.

“How can you talk to him? It seems that I can’t force him to talk to you. He’s been like that for almost one week. Very silent” Mrs. Yan exclaimed.

It is true that Aaron is not approaching them. He only greets Mrs. Wu but to her, he said nothing; and she feels so hurt for that.

“Godmother, I’ll ask your permission. I’ll be the one who’ll approach him. It’s really important and he needs to know now.” Gui Gui asked.

“Okay. But, just understand him if he’ll scold you okay?” Mrs. Yan said.

Aaron is in the garden. He’s sitting on the swing alone and seems that he’s thinking of something. Gui Gui think twice before she walk closer to him. Aaron didn’t notice that Gui Gui is already at his back. Gui Gui cough twice to make Aaron notice her but he just took a glance at her and then look away again.

“C-c -can we talk?” Gui Gui stammered.

“Why? Do we have something to talk too?” Aaron said in cold tone.

“For me, yes we have. And I’m not the concern here, it’s you.” Gui Gui started.

“Why? What we’ll talk about?” Aaron asked.

“About Anna.” Gui Gui said.

“What is it this time? What did Anna do to you? And why you’re so mad at her?” Aaron asked.

“I don’t care what you want to believe about our fight but I just want you to know something about her.” Gui Gui continued.

“What is it?” Aaron looks at her.

“She’s cheating on you.” Gui Gui said with serious face.

“What? What are you trying to imply? Do you really want to ruin us?” Aaron exclaimed in shock.

“No. But I want your reputation back that your girlfriend destroyed.” Gui Gui added.

“My reputation?,” Aaron asked.

“I’ve seen her twice with other guy. He also have car like yours. And base on their acts, they’re not just friends. They kiss and hold each other.” Gui Gui continued.

“What? Do you know what are you saying? You’re ruining our relationship!” Aaron scolds her.

“Actually, I don’t really want to go here either. But I can afford that Anna is fooling you! I will not have much strength if I’ll just go here and ruin your relationship to Anna. I will not also swallow my pride just to destroy someone! And besides, I’m not that type of girl!” Gui Gui shouts.

“But you’re doing it now. You’re ruining our relationship.” Aaron said.

“If you don’t want to believe me, it’s your choice. The important now is I already told you the truth.” Gui Gui said. After she said that, she quickly turns her back and walk towards her mom and Mrs. Yan while she’s holding her tears back.

“Did the two of you talk?” Mrs. Yan asked.

“Yes.” Gui Gui replied.

“So fast?” Mrs. Wu asked.

“I already told her what I want to say. So godmother, sorry if I’ll ask my mom that we’ll go home now. I still have to review and read my lesson.” Gui Gui said. Mrs. Wu and Mrs. Yan looks at each other and nod.

“Okay. You can go home now. Take care, okay?” Mrs. Yan said with concern voice.

“Thanks Mrs. Yan. Let’s go, Gui.” Mrs. Wu hold Gui Gui.

While on their way home, Gui Gui was silent and hurt to recall what just happen with her conversation to Aaron a moment ago.

************************************************************

Cupcake10000, here's my little gift for you...
http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss124/Kawaii_lilac23/anime-wallpaper-800.jpg