Chapter 14

My Life and My Love

 

♂ Don't BLaMe Me ♀

RECAP:

“Come on Gui. It’s very hard to find cabs at this time.” Xiao Xun exclaimed.

“Okay, Okay. Let’s go.” Gui Gui said. The five of them seats at the backseat because Anna is already sitting beside Aaron.

*************************************************************************************
The five girls saw Anna’s annoying face when they’re already sitting at the backseat.

“She looks mad.” Ya Zi whisper to them.

“I don’t care.” Mei Mei exclaimed.

“Hahaha. Me too, but let’s be quiet before she hear us.” Xiao Xun exclaimed.

“We’ll just drop Anna in their house okay?” Aaron interrupts them.

“Sure!” The four girls said but Gui Gui didn’t even bother to look at Aaron.

In the car, Gui Gui’s friend keep chatting about the practice game they’ve watch a while ago. Mean while, Gui Gui doesn’t talk at that time. When they reached Anna’s house, Gui Gui saw how Anna kiss Aaron.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Ouch!
I can’t take it any longer.
I can’t look at them straight.
[[End of POV]]

Gui Gui close her eye so she will not see the “kiss” between Anna and Aaron. She just heard that the car door open and when she opens her eyes, she saw Aaron and Anna outside. The couple seems fighting.

“Look like they’re arguing.” Xiao Man exclaimed.

“It’s Aaron’s fault. I told him not to pick me up anymore. But he insists.” Gui Gui blame all to Aaron.

“Don’t blame him, Gui.” Ya Zi exclaimed. Gui Gui was about to talk but suddenly stop upon seeing Aaron heading back to the car.

“Hey Gui, transfer here beside me.” Aaron automatically said when he’s already sitting in the driver’s seat.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
I don’t want! Hmp!
[[End of POV]]

In her mind, Gui Gui disagree in Aaron’s idea. But she automatically went out of the car and transfer beside Aaron. When she turns her back, she saw her friends giving her a teasing smile. Gui Gui didn’t talk much, they’ve reach the houses of her friends and dropped them; leaving Gui Gui and Aaron alone in the car again.

“Are you hungry? Do you want to eat first before I take you home?” Aaron said to Gui Gui while driving.

“No, I’m fine. Just take me home now." Gui Gui said in cold tone.

“I just notice that you’re always mad at me. I’m giving my peace offering to you, but you’re always mad.” Aaron said.

“Peace your face!” Gui Gui gave him an evil glare.

“Well, I’m just stating a fact. Imagine, I’m so perseverance to take you home every day. I even look for you a while ago that cause me and my girlfriend to fight.” Aaron exclaimed.

“It’s your fault. I’ve already told you that I can go home by myself. So you don’t have to find and take me home every day.” Gui Gui explains.

“My mom will get mad if she’ll know that I’m not doing her wish.” Aaron said.

“Then, be ready to have fights with your girlfriend if you insist to take me home.” Gui Gui said in cold tone.

“And why will I problem that?” Aaron asked.

“You mean you don’t care if Anna will get mad at you?” Gui Gui asked.

“I’m confident that she really loves me so much. Maybe there are times that she’ll be jealous, but she can do anything about that.” Aaron answered.

“She’s may not do anything in front of me, but what if she’ll saying bad words at my back?” Gui Gui asked.

“Of course not,” Aaron said. “By the way, watch our game next week okay? So I’ll be inspired in playing.” Aaron added.

“I’m sorry. I don’t really have interest in basketball. I’m just watching your game recently because of my friends.” Gui Gui said.

“Is that so? Okay. Then just watch us if you’ll have time.” Aaron said.

When they arrived at Gui Gui’s house. They saw Mrs. Wu waiting for them at the gate.

“I’ve been waiting for the two of you. Where did you go? Mrs. Yan called here and she’s asking if you’re already here.” Mrs. Wu asked.

“Aaron, have your dinner here okay? I cooked you favourite food.” Mrs. Wu smiled. “By the way, I and your mom are always chatting every morning. She told me that she asked you to take Gui Gui home always. I said to her that it’s a good idea since Gui Gui is always come home late.” Mrs. Wu added.

“Yes, you’re right Auntie. But it seems that your daughter is always mad at me. Instead of thanking me, she just shouts at me every day. I don’t know why she’s always mad at me.” Aaron exclaimed.

“Is that true, Gui?” Mrs.Wu asked to Gui Gui.

“No, Ma. He’s just bluffing. The reason why I’m always mad at him is because of his girlfriend. I don’t want them to fight then later on put all the blame on me.” Gui Gui explains to her mother.

“You don’t have to problem that. If I and Anna will fight, it’s only between us. We will not blame you.” Aaron interrupts.

“Okay, stop the talking. Let’s go Aaron. We should eat now.” Mrs. Wu walked first inside the house while Gui Gui gave a very killer look to Aaron.

“Auntie, look Gui Gui. She’s giving me her killer look. Do you know Auntie that she’s the only girl in our school who’s mistreating me? In our school, most of the girls want to kiss and hug me, but her; she’s so rude to me.” Aaron complains to Mrs. Wu.

“Excuse me! I’m so different with them.” Gui Gui said.

“Stop it! Let’s just eat okay?” Mrs. Wu stops them before they fight again.

“Wow! The foods are really delicious. For sure, I’ll be very full today.” Aaron said when he saw the foods that Mrs. Wu prepared.

**********************************************************
Sorry sorry guys! Sorry for the late update.. I used to update every day.. but this past 2 days, I didn't update due to fact that I'm with my friends.. Vacationing out of town... anyway.. I want to invite you all to join Guilun authors and readers.. here's the site..

www.fanfic-authors.ning.com

Hmmm.. Who have FS account? Add me! [email protected]

Thanks and sorry for waiting!