Chapter 13

My Life and My Love

 

♂ JeALouSy KiLLs The Cat ♀

RECAP:

The end of the day, Gui Gui was forced by her friends to watch at the gym. Upon entering the entrance, Gui Gui automatically saw Aaron. She thought that Aaron is mad at her but she was wrong. Aaron is coming their way including his four co-team mates.

*************************************************************************************
“Hello,” Aaron greets them. “By the way, meet the other players, they’re also my friends. This is Wang Zi, Xiao Ma, Xiao Yu and Jiro. Guys, these girls are Gui Gui, Xiao Xun, Xiao Man, Mei Mei and Ya Zi.” Aaron introduced them.

“Hi Xiao Xun!” Wang Zi looks at Xiao Xun with so much intense.

“Hello cute girl.” Xiao Yu said pointing to Mei Mei.

“H—hi!” Mei Mei stammered.

“I’m Xiao Ma,” Xiao Ma laid his hands to Xiao Man.

“I’m Xiao Man,” Xiao Man and Xiao Ma stare to each other like they are only the people at that moment.

“Jiro here,” Jiro gave seductive smile to Ya Zi.

“Thank God there are beautiful girls that will watch us now.” Xiao Yu said.

“And it will inspire us to play the game lively.” Wang Zi added.

Gui Gui at that time is very silent. She doesn’t want to join the “romantic” moment that time. Aaron is also the same, he just look at Gui Gui. Suddenly, a guy ran towards them.

“Aaron!” the guy said.

“Hey! George!” Aaron tapped George’s shoulder. “By the way, this is Mei Mei, Ya Zi, Xiao Man, Xiao Xun and this one beside Ya Zi is Gui Gui.” Aaron introduced them again to George.

“Hi! I’m George Hu.” George said to the girls. “And for you Gui, you can call me honey.” George winked at Gui Gui.

“Huh?” Gui Gui was shocked.

“I’m just kidding. Hahaha. But if you want to call me honey or sweetheart, it’s okay with me.” George didn’t notice that Aaron is looking at him so deadly.

“You’re so funny. Hahaha.” That time Gui Gui laughed and join the “Romantic” moment with her friends.

Gui Gui notice that Aaron’s friends are also handsome like him. She also saw how the girls from the gym looking at their group that time, it seems that they’re very jealous to them; when suddenly they hear a whistle from afar. It’s time to practice.

“Oopps, time to practice. Nice meeting you girls.” Jiro said. “Come on guys.” Jiro call his friends.

“Oh, I don’t want to practice. I want to stay here with my princess.” George gave puppy look to Gui Gui.

“Hahaha. Stop being stupid George. Our coach will get mad of you for sure.” Xiao Man exclaimed.

“But I just saw my soul mate, and I want to spend my time with her for this moment.” George grabbed Gui Gui hand that made her blushed.

“Stop being nonsense dude! Let’s go now or else I’ll kill you for touching MY Gui Gui.” Aaron grabbed George’s shirt and pull him away from Gui Gui.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
MY Gui Gui?!?
Am I just hallucinating?
Or he really said that?
Why did he call me HIS Gui Gui?
Aaron! You’re so unpredictable! What do you mean by that?
You have a girlfriend but call me yours?
It’s like my brain going to explore from such headache thinking what I am to you.
[[End of POV]]

“We’re so lucky to talk with them.” Mei Mei exclaimed when the boys are gone.

“Is all the players taken?” Ya Zi asked.

“I don’t know. Go ask them.” Xiao Man said, still looking at Xiao Ma.

“Be quiet. They’re starting to practice.” Xiao Xun said.

While the players are playing, George always wave at her. But Gui Gui is only looking at Aaron that time. She notice how good Aaron in making three point shots. He’s the favourite of the crowd, because he always shoots the ball perfectly. Gui Gui sometimes want to go and not watch the game, especially when it’s time out and Anna immediately go to Aaron and wipes his sweat. Gui Gui can’t afford to look Anna and Aaron so sweet together. It’s very painful to her.

“Hey! What are you looking there?” suddenly George popped in front of her and saw that Gui Gui is looking in one corner of the gym.

“Oh! It’s you! Don’t do that again. You gave me a shock.” Gui Gui smiled.

“Hahaha. Sorry about that. You seem so sad. What happen?” George asked her while her friends are busy looking to other players.

“Uhmm,, Nothing.” She gave a fake smile.

“Sure? Is it Aaron?” George asked.

“Huh? Of course not.” Gui Gui lied.

“It’s obvious Gui. You like him right?” George asked.

“Well, the truth is, I really like him.”Gui Gui cried.

“Hey don’t cry. You’ll get wrinkles and eye bags if you’ll cry.” George wipes her tears. Mean while, at the other corner of the gym; a pair of eyes are looking them, so mad and so jealous.

“I feel very shame to cry in front of you.” Gui Gui sniff.

“It’s okay Gui. I understand. Smile okay? Although I just met you this day, I know that I like you so much. But it seems that I don’t have any chances to make you fall in love with me. So I’m just giving you a friendly hug, is that okay?” George said and hugs Gui Gui. That time, George feel so hurt; he though he already saw her princess, but he was wrong; His princess have already someone in her heart.

That time, her friends saw her crying but they thought it was just part of their “romantic” moment. So they didn’t bother to disturb them. Mean while, Anna is very pissed at that moment because Aaron doesn’t give attention at her; Aaron is busy looking at the two people hugging each other.

[[AARON’S POV]]
Man! What are they doing?
George what are you trying to show to me.
That’s MY Gui Gui, she’s only mine.
[[End of POV]]

When the practice game is done, it’s already dark outside. Gui Gui and her friends are waiting for a cab when suddenly they heard a horn of a car. It’s Aaron’s car. When his car is already in front of them, Aaron immediately went out of his car and walk towards them.

“Why did you go? I’ve been looking for you all over the gym.” Aaron asked to Gui Gui.

“What’s your problem with that?! And besides, your girlfriend might get mad at me if I’ll let you take me home again.” Gui Gui said in cold voice.

“Anna knows that it’s my mom’s order. So she can’t do anything about that.” Aaron explains.

“Where is she now?” Gui Gui asked.

“In the car, so let’s go before she gets bored.”Aaron said.

“Come on Gui. It’s very hard to find cabs at this time.” Xiao Xun exclaimed.

“Okay, Okay. Let’s go.” Gui Gui said. The five of them seats at the backseat because Anna is already sitting beside Aaron.

**********************************************************

I added George Hu for "this chapter only". Because =) wants Aaron to get jealous, So here I am, as a writer, doing all what you want me to do.. Hahaha.. well it depends if I like the idea too.. Hehehe.. But I'm open in ideas..

Thanks for comments guys and to all silent readers. Come on guys, don't hide and give me a comment.. "bwahaha".. just kidding. ^_^