Chapter 21

My Life and My Love

 

♂ ConFeSSion: 1 ♀

RECAP:

“What!?” Anna’s face turns into red in so much shame.

“Cheater, Cheater, Cheater! Hahaha.” The crowd of people laughed at her.

*************************************************************************************
While Anna is sobbing in so much humiliation, Gui Gui is also crying. Her and her friends are sitting inside their classroom while her friends are comforting her.

“Gui Gui, stop it okay? It’s only a guy, don’t cry that much!” Xiao Man said while rubbing Gui Gui’s back.

“Stop crying. If Aaron didn’t believe you when you say the Anna is a cheater, then don’t care at him anymore. How could you love a guy who doesn’t even want to believe and trust you? He’s not worth for your love.” Xiao Xun said.

“I can’t. I really like him since our childhood times. And now that I saw him again, I think I really love him. I just wish he’ll realize that I love him so much.” Gui Gui sob.

“Don’t lose hope, Gui. It’s not the end of the world yet. There are many things that can happen. For me, truths always win over lies, and good from evil. So don’t cry too much, Gui. Stand up and be strong. Show to Aaron that you’re a lost to him.” Ya Zi said.

“Wait girls.” Mei Mei said while looking at the door. “I think you need to stand up now, Gui. Because the guy who brought all your tears now is heading on our way, and he’s bringing a bouquet of flower s and box of chocolates.” Mei Mei said when she saw Aaron walking towards them.

“Huh?!” Her other friends exclaimed and they look at door at the same time. Gui Gui saw Aaron, so handsome and very formal. She immediately stands straight and wipes her tears.

“Peace?” Aaron said and reaches the flowers to her.

“What do you want?” Gui Gui asked angrily. She’s very happy but she didn’t show it.

“Just like I’ve said, I want us to be okay. And can we talk?” Aaron smiled so handsomely.

“I don’t want! We don’t have anything to talk.” Gui Gui said when Mei Mei push her back by her elbow.

“Here you go again. Why don’t you listen to him? And you’re so ignorant if you’ll not accept the flowers and chocolates, after that give me some chocolates okay? Hahaha.” Mei Mei whispered to her.

“Shut up.” Gui Gui whispered back and pinch Mei Mei side.

“Ouch!” Mei Mei exclaimed.

“What?” Aaron asked when Mei Mei moan.

“She said, you can talk to her now. She’s just shy to tell you.” Mei Mei said and smiled. “Go with him now, Gui.” Mei Mei pushes her that made her fall in Aaron’s chest.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Oh my! He smells so good!
[[End of POV]]

Gui Gui doesn’t want to let go in Aaron’s chest but Mei Mei pull her.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Mei Mei! You’re so annoying!
After you push me to him,,,
And I enjoyed it,,
Now, you’re also the one who pull me and cut my happiness!
[[End of POV]]

“Ladies, is it okay if I’ll borrow Gui Gui from you? Just for now? I just have something important to tell her.” Aaron said and smiled.

“Sure. But make sure; don’t let her cry again, okay?” Xiao Xun said.

“Why? She’s crying over me?” Aaron asked.

“Of course not! Don’t believe them!” Gui Gui interrupts.

“So much. So don’t make her cry again okay?” Ya Zi exclaimed.

“Let us talk. And please, don’t ever cry again okay?” Aaron touches her elbow and bid goodbye to her friends.

Aaron led Gui Gui to his car. It is hidden, so no one can see them. Gui Gui is sitting beside Aaron but she’s not looking at him. She just feels that suddenly Aaron grabbed her hand and kisses it.

“Sorry If I hurt your feelings.” Aaron started when Gui Gui look at him.

“Why you’re holding my hand?” Gui Gui reacts and tried to pull her hand but Aaron didn’t allow her.

“It’s because I want to.” Aaron said and looks her with so much affection.

“Hey! Don’t use your eyes on me. You think you can get me by using those seducing looks of yours?” Gui Gui said.

“I’m not using them. I’m just really cute, right?” Aaron teased.

“Huh! You’re so confident!” Gui Gui use her other hand and tap Aaron in the chest. But Aaron grabbed it that made her two hands be locked to his hands.

“What are you doing? Harassing me?” Gui Gui said.

“No. I just want you to feel that you’re special to me.” Aaron put Gui Gui’s hands in his chest.

Gui Gui can feel the heart beat of Aaron. She thinks that she also feels the same way. Her heart is beating so fast like Aaron’s heart.

************************************************************

Sorry for the lame chapter.. =(