Chapter 5

My Life and My Love

 

♂ I Hate Him ♀

RECAP:

Gui Gui can’t sleep that night; she kept thinking about Aaron. She pouts and hugs her pillows, thinking that the pillow is Aaron; when she’s finally tired of thinking she fell asleep with Aaron’s reflection in her mind.

*******************************************************************************

After Gui Gui got exhausted last night for wants to sleep, she wish that no one will mention Aaron’s name to her in the school. The problem is, Mei Mei’s mouth kept talking about the basketball players including Aaron.

“You know what Gui, I really like your childhood friend. Although he has a girlfriend, I won’t lose hope. I just wish my future boyfriend will also be basketball player.” Mei Mei exclaimed but Gui Gui doesn’t want to hear about Aaron.

“You’re daydreaming again. It’s very hard to have a boyfriend that is so handsome, Mei Mei. You will have many enemies.” Ya Zi said.

“So? I’m also pretty and cute. My future boyfriend will also have many enemies if I’ll be their girlfriend. Hahaha.” Mei Mei laughed.

“You’re really crazy, Mei Mei. As if your future boyfriend will really be a basketball player,” Xiao Xun exclaimed.

“There’s no wrong in hoping right? So let me have my daydreaming now. Hahaha,” Mei Mei exclaimed and hugs herself.

“Excuse me, girls. I’ll just go to the library.” Gui Gui who’s not talking a while ago suddenly stand up.

“You will not come with us to eat pizza?” Xiao Man asked and gave Gui Gui a wondering look.

“Are you okay? You don’t usually go there right?” Ya Zi asked.

“I just want to pull my grades up so I’m trying hard now. That’s why I’ll just go to the library now.” Gui Gui lied and then walk away from her friends before they ask more question.

Gui Gui feels very awkward upon arriving in the entrance of the library. The reason why she goes to the library is because she doesn’t want to hear anything about Aaron. She thinks that, Aaron’s presence already disturb her last night so she wants to take a rest for thinking about Aaron. Gui Gui sits on one of the vacant chair inside the library and open a book to keep herself busy. But Aaron’s image keeps popping in her mind.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
Get out of my mind, Aaron.
I don’t want to think of you anymore.
You have already a girlfriend.
I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!
And besides, I hate you way back then because you’re boastful.
[[End of POV]]

Gui Gui close her eyes and tapped on her forehead, still Aaron’s image in her mind. When she opens her eyes, someone cough beside her.

“Good Morning!” A voice of guy greets her.

Gui Gui was shock to hear a voice of a guy beside her. Her heart beats faster upon hearing the voice. When she turn her head to look who is sitting beside her, she almost accidentally bit her tongue when she saw that the guy sitting beside her is Aaron.

“What are you doing here?” Gui Gui asked when she recover from shock.

“I’m researching for my thesis. But I saw you here so I sat beside you.” Aaron replied.

“Where’s your girlfriend?” Gui Gui asked.

“She has class at this moment.” Aaron answered back. “Is there something bothering you? I’ve been sitting here a moment ago, but you didn’t notice me.” Aaron asked while looking at Gui Gui who is very unease.

“I’m memorizing for my literature subject, that’s why I didn’t notice you soon.” Gui Gui lied.

“Oh sorry, am I disturbing you?” Aaron asked, thinking that he disturb Gui Gui from memorizing.

“Of course not, actually I memorized it already. I’m just repeating it again.” Gui Gui said quickly, thinking that Aaron might go away from her.

[[GUI GUI’S POV]]
I’m so weird.
I’ve said to myself a while ago that he should get out of my mind.
But now, I feel that I don’t want him to go.
Oh my God! This is ridiculous!
When we’re kids, I’m not this kind of stupid.
But why my feelings for him since we’re kids are coming back?
[[End of POV]]

“By the way, I mention you to my mom. She’s so happy to know that we met again. She said, come and visit her in our house. And bring your mom also.” Aaron said.

“Actually, I mention also to my mom that we met. She’s asking me what your address is. She really wants to see your mom.” Gui Gui exclaimed.

“Wait,” Aaron rip a small paper from his notebook and wrote their address on it. When Aaron was about to give the paper to Gui Gui, he suddenly change his mind. “It’s much better if you’ll be the one to give me your address. I’ll just pick you up and your mom.” Aaron added.

“Huh?” Gui Gui exclaimed.

“I have a car now. My father gave it to me.” Aaron said.

“Oh I see,” Gui Gui thought that Aaron didn’t change at all. He’s still boastful and feeling always the best. She didn’t talk again and look away from Aaron. When Gui Gui look at Aaron again, she catch Aaron’s eyes focused on her. “W---why are you looking at me?” Gui Gui asked.

“I’ve just notice that you became more beautiful.” Aaron said, still looking at Gui Gui’s face.

“Hey! I’m really beautiful since then.” Gui Gui react and whispered to Aaron.

“I know. That’s why I said, you became MORE beautiful.” Aaron said with sincerity.

“Liar, then why you always tease me and call me Ghost. You always make me cry when we’re kids.” Gui Gui pouted.

“Well, because you’re so funny when you’re mad. So do you still easily angered by jokes?” Aaron asked.

“Yes. And now, I kick people too.” Gui Gui exclaimed.

“Hahaha,, you became more braver, Gui.” Aaron said while laughing.

“So don’t make jokes on me again. Although you’re much taller than me, I can kick your .” Gui Gui said in serious face but it only made Aaron to laugh harder.

“You’re really cute. But admit it to me, I’m much handsome now right?” Aaron asked. Gui Gui didn’t look at Aaron, she keep thinking if she’ll say the truth that he’s handsome or not.

**********************************************************

Waaah!! I don't have my poster and background yet.. huhuhu...

Still waiting for Jtoasn to finish it... ^_^