Check Up

He's A Gentle...Bear! {All Day Long Series* 5}

Once school ended, you bid your farewell to Yuka and Luka. You must visit the clinic near by. It's only because you're worried that something might be wrong with your heart. You start walking the opposite way to your house and head to the nearby clinic. After a few blocks of avoiding guys on the way, you reached the small clinic. You gulped and nodded, getting some courage to go in. You slide the door to the side and take a step in, taking a sniff of that medical air.

"Hello, how may I help you?" A lady at the desk asked once you entered.

"Ah...Can I have a small check-up?" You asked.

"Oh, sure. Do you have an appointment?" She smiled, taking out files. You shook your head.

"No, I'm sorry. I came here, being a bit worried." You explained.

"Oh, is it serious?" She asked. "I can bring you to the hospital if you need it." She said, reaching for the phone. You stopped her.

"No! It's just a small matter." You said. She looks at your perfectly healthy body.

"Okay, step inside the room and wait for me." She pointed to the door across the hall. You nodded and walked in. The lady grabbed her files and folders along with a pen, and walked inside the room. "Okay, take a seat on the bed." She pointed. You do as told. "Now, what's your name?" She asked as she was going to fill the form.

"Han Hana." You responded.

"Age?"

"21."

"Do you attend college?" She looked at you. "You go to the college right down a few blocks?" She asked. You nodded, which made her write down the college on the form. "Cell phone number?" She asked lastly.

"010-2797-5588 is my cell phone number." You smiled. She smiled too and wrote your number down.

"Okay, now, what seems to be the problem?" She asked, clicking the pen and putting it away.

"Well, lately, my heart has been hurting." You pouted.

"Really? When does this usually occur?" She starts to take notes.

"When my friends and I would be talking, it would randomly feel heavy as if it was being squeezed and being pulled down." You explain.

"Do you guys talk about something certain at the time?" She narrows her eyes. You nod.

"We usually talk about this guy, but what does that matter?" You blinked. She giggled.

"I don't think you're sick or anything." She clicked the pen and ripped up the paper.

"Eh? Then why is my heart hurting all of a sudden?" You asked.

"Because, you're in love with that guy." She giggles. Your eyes widened.

"This is what being in love is like?!" You jumped. She nodded.

"It hurts when you would talk about your crush having a girlfriend or something. Then it feels fine when you don't think about it. Do you like the guy you talk about?" She smiles. You shrug.

"I don't know. I'm androphobic..." You drifted.

"Then...How do you know this guy?"

"Well, he's saved me numerous times, and he's my only guy friend. I feel comfortable with him." You looked down at the ground, slightly feeling embarrassed.

"Yeah, you're in love." She stated. You looked up.

"So, how do I cure it?"

"You...can't." She laughs.

"Eh? So it'll hurt all the time?" You frowned. She shook her head.

"No, when you get your feelings out, and he accepts you, then your heart will be so happy. But it will hurt from time to time. You have to disregard that." She pats your head. You take in all the information and nodded.

"Okay! I'll tell him I'm in love with him tomorrow!" You smile.

"I hope it goes well! You're a very pretty girl." She complimented. You felt so happy that you skipped out. Then you started heading home. That didn't even take an hour! That was quick! Wow, you didn't know feeling in love felt like this. It's a very...scary feeling, but you don't want it to go away.

 

 

 

Maybe you did fall for TaeHun?