Fast Forward

He's A Gentle...Bear! {All Day Long Series* 5}

It's been a few weeks that past by already. ZE:A was close to having their comeback, but you already finished your finals for college. You're almost done with college. After that, you'll take over the shop and renew the business, naming it your own. Just a few more weeks to kill and then you'll be official.


You fixed up the shelves in, which is now, your shop. Your grandma rubbed your back.

"I'm so proud of you! You finally finished college and look at you--Already taking care of the shop! Ahhh~ I can rest in peace now." She smiled.

"Hey grandma, you remember my boyfriend?" You asked.

"That really strong guy? He's your boyfriend?" She tried to recollect her thoughts. "Oh right right! What about him?" She tilted her head.

"Since the shop didn't open up yet, can I have some free time with him?" You pouted.

"No no! You must take of the shop. This must be your first priority right now. Once we open up and settle down, then you can do whatever. But right now, you have to focus on this, okay?" She petted your head before leaving. You sighed, knowing you wouldn't get the permission, but it was worth a try. Anyways, Taehun hasn't texted you or called you in a while. You understood he was busy, but it kind of felt lonely sometimes. But it's okay, you had Luka, Yuka, Jungmi, Myunghee, Baegi, and Kiyeon to be with when you were really bored.

You sighed and looked out the window. It was almost time for the opening, but Taehun hasn't come to visit you or see you. You shrug and disregarded it. You're bound to see him again.


It was a few days after your opening of the shop. You have been busy and busy ever since you opened your shop. You wished that on some days, Taehun would come over here and greet you, but he hasn't shown up since the last time you saw him. Your bakery's door opened and a few guys came in. They were all wearing hoodies and shades, looking around at the bakery.

"Welcome to Hana's Favorite Flower Bakery." You greeted the guys. "May I take any of your orders?" You asked, getting ready to take out menus. You renovated the baekry into a shop where you can buy sweets, drinks and flowers. The guys all laughed and then one of them approached you and leaned on the counter. Ever since your fear of men started to fade slowly, you were able to handle the shop with ease. "Is there a problem, sir?" You asked the man.

"Well, I would like to order..." He started and then looked down at the counter to see the sweets. "Hmm...One Han Hana, please." He said. You stared at him and then recognized that voice.

"Taehunnie!" You hugged him across the counter. "Wow, I wasn't expecting you guys!" You looked at the rest. "You had a break already?"

"Yeah, the manager and Jungmi-noona is with Junyoung-hyung, taking care of him." Dongjun explained. "And we came by to buy him something from your shop."

"Oh, what would he like?" You said, getting ready to go to the back.

"Just a get welcome strawberry cream cake." Hyungsik smiled.

"Aish, that's what you want." Kevin pushed him playfully. You smiled and headed to the back to get strawberry cream cake in the fridge storage. Someone hugged you from behind and then buried his face in your neck.

"I'm sorry I haven't came by or called you or texted you." He apologized. "I really missed you...But I was just so busy I didn't have the energy to do anything." He added. You smiled and turned your head to him, kissing his cheek.

"It's okay! I understand. I know you're busy, so I just stopped bothering you." You said, moving away from his arms and attending the cake. Truly, you were mad, but you didn't want to show it.

"You were never bothering me though...Are you mad I didn't contact you?" Taehun stood by your side, looking over your shoulder.

"No, I don't see why I should be." You said as you started to write words with icing. " 'Get Well Soon Junyoung!' and then with...a heart." You said slowly as you were writing it. You got some icing on your hand, so you grabbed a napkin, about to wipe it. Taehun took that hand and the icing off for you, then kissed your hand like a gentleman. You blushed and looked away. Taehun cupped your face and made it face him. Then he gave you a deep kiss that was surely going to make you melt. You had resistance, since you've been resisting guys for a while, so you acted as if it had no affect. When he let go of you and looked at you deeply in the eyes, trying to hypnotize you in his handsomeness. You smiled and then bumped foreheads with him. He jerked back in slight pain. "You must be really busy, so you should go take this cake to Junyoung-oppa." You said,smirking and heading to the counter. You set the cake down. "Is this nice?" You asked the guys.

"Uwah!" Hyungsik stared at it hungrily. "Yeah, he'll love it!" 

You laughed and smiled. "Good. Since I know you guys, it's free of charge. So wait here while I go get a box for this. You called out Taehun from the front. He walked over to you, with a red forehead. You laughed and then asked him to grab a medium sized box from one of the shelves. He nodded and the left.

"Why is hyung's forehead red?" Hyungsik asked you.

"Iunno." You shrugged. Taehun came out with the box you asked for and handed it to you. You put the cake in the box safely and then got some ribbon, tying the box in place. You handed it to Hyungsik. "Now don't eat it all." You laughed. He gulped and took the box.

"A-As if!" He pouted and took the box. "But noona, we don't have to leave now." He said.

"Oh really? Then do you want me to cut you guys some vanilla cream cake? I can add bubble tea if you want." You smiled at them. "On the house."

Kwanghee brightened. "Well if you insis--" 

Siwan elbowed him in the stomach. "No, it's okay, we can pay for ourselves." He said kindly. You smiled and then nodded. You grabbed your apron on the hook on the wall, by the counter and tied it around you. 

"You guys can take a seat. I'll serve your orders." You told them as you pointed to the empty tables around. Two other people came in and then came to you. "Welcome to--Oh hi guys!" You waved at Yuka and Luka.

"Reporting for duty boss~" They said in unison. You giggled.

"Come help me serve these eight guys." You said, as you pointed to them sitting in the back.

"Why are they sitting in the back?" Yuka asked.

"Who knows?" You smirked. "Anyways, they want vanilla cream cake, so cut the slices and I'll serve them." You said. "Luka, get the blender ready and the bubble tea mixes ready." You ordered. As Yuka cut the pieces and placed them on plates, you walked to the tables, serving each one a vanilla cake. Yuka helped you serve Taehun, Hyungsik and Heechul who were sitting at the same table. She also helped you take the orders of the flavors of bubble tea they want, and then told Luka to make them. Once she made them, you would serve them one by one too along with Yuka.

"Oh Hana, have you heard anything from Taehun?" She started. The guys darted their eyes to you and you gulped.

"W-What? Ah...No..." You said, awkwardly laughing.

"Ugh, that bastard. He should have at least congratulated you for opening this shop. Doesn't he know how many times you were sa--"

"Ah! We have orders to fill!" You brought up.

"...What? Oh, I took care of those." Yuka smiled.

"Wait, we need to take care of the customers." You said.

"There's no one coming in, and there's only ZE:A here without Junyoung, right?" She said, looking at the guys.

"Yea---Wait...What. You...know?" You squeaked. She smiles.

"Not only me~" She said, looking at Luka.

"I knew for a reason~" Luka smiled.

"Wait, what? How?" You turned around to her.

"Don't look at me. How about turning around?" Luka pointed behind you. You tilted your head and then turned around and saw Taehun on his knees. Your eyes widened and then you gasped.

"Hana." He said, taking your hand. "I know we've been through our ups and downs, and you've been so understanding. I don't care if you want to do it later or right away. But, will you marry me?" He said, taking out a bunny ring, and then sliding it on your finger. You looked at the ring and brought it closer to your face. "I know it's not a real engagement ring, but when we have time, I want to choose it with you properly." He smiled. You looked at the ring again before looking at him.

"Idiot." You started to tear up. "Why do you have to ask when you know the answer?" You wiped your tears. Taehun got up and hugged you happily.

"So, yes?!" He smiled widely. You looked at him with big wet eyes, and then tip-toed to kiss him, wrapping your arms around his neck. The guys cheered and the girls clapped. 

 

Now you will marry him one day for sure and you wouldn't have to worry about anything.