Introductions

He's A Gentle...Bear! {All Day Long Series* 5}

Luka and Yuka was all smiley this whole day.

"What's up with you guys?" You asked. They shook their head in unison.

"Nothing~" They sang.

"Anyways, I can't come tomorrow." You sighed. They pouted.

"You can never go?" Luka whimpered. You giggle.

"I might be able to go on Friday." You said.

"What? You have a ticket?" Yuka stared. You shook your head.

"TaeHun's friend is going to give me a ticket after school." You explained.

"A guy friend? You're okay with them too?" Luka gasped. You shook your head.

"No no! His friend who's a girl!" You retorted. They were both silent.

"A friend who's a girl, or a girl friend?" Yuka spoke up. Your heart squeezed when they asked if it was a girlfriend. You shrugged.

"Does it matter? I don't show any concern." You blurted. They stared at you then shrugged.


After school, you did a quick walk to the front gate. You see four girls, not wearing the same uniform as you, standing by the gate. You tilt your head. Are they all of them? You walked up to one of the girls.

"Um..." You spoke up. They all turned their heads to you. One girl has long straight black hair. Another one has short black hair with side bangs. Another has redish-browinsh hair. And the last one was that Japanese girl you recognize who came to the bakery. "Are you all of TaeHun's friends?" You ask. The girl with short black hair and side bangs squealed.

"OMO! YOU'RE SO CUTE~!" She sang and then hugged you. You stared at the young girl who's squeezing you. The Japanese girl smirked.

"You're friends with TaeHun?" She asked. You looked at her and nodded. The young girl let go of you.

"Yeah, we were asked if we could bring you home and then give you the tickets." The redish-brownish hair girl spoke up. You looked at her and shook your head.

"You guys don't have to bring me home. I can take the bus." You smile. The straight black haired girl spoke up.

"Well, out of kindness, we'll bring you home, okay?" She offered. You looked at her and then nodded.

"Do you have to go straight home?" The young girl asked you.

"Well, the bakery opens late on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays. Then the rest of the days, we start early." You explained. "So, I don't have to go straight home. I have to buy some ingredients though..." You thought about it.

"Oh! So do we!" The Japanese girls thought about it too.

"Can we stop by a few places before we bring you home?" The redish-brownish haired girl asked. You nodded.

"Sure...but what are your names?" You asked.

"I'm JungMi!" The straight-haired girl introduced.

"I'm MyungHee~~" The young girl sang.

"I'm BaeGi." The redish-brownish haired girl waved.

"And I'm Kiyeon." The Japanese girl smiled. You looked at all of them and tried to remember their names.

"Nice to meet you guys. I'm Hana." You bowed. MyungHee hugged you again.

"CAN WE KEEP HER? SHE'S JUST SO CUTE!" She squealed. You giggle.

"Ah! I forgot the ticket and pass at the apartment!" BaeGi gasped as she rumbled through her bag. You blinked.

"It's fine. We'll stop by there first. Is that okay we stop by the apartment first?" MyungHee looked at you with a smile. You looked at her and nodded. They all smiled and led you to their white van. It looked like the black van, but white. You sat inside, between Kiyeon and BaeGi. You sat all snug and Kiyeon petted you. You looked at her and she smiled.


"I heard TaeHun saved you from a ert." Kiyeon brought up. You looked down and nodded.

"Well, at least you're safe." BaeGi smiled. You nodded. Soon after, you arrived at this isolated area with all these tall buildings and apartments. You get out of the car, once Kiyeon gets out of the car.

"Where are we?" You asked.

"At the apartments. Just come with us for a bit, and we'll get your ticket and all. Then we can go shop a bit, kay?" JungMi patted your head. You nodded and followed them to the last apartment. You see a recognizable black van and analyze it. It looked really familiar. Just then, JungMi doorbelled twice on the door, and it opened. A different guy besides TaeHun opened the door, and you froze. Your eyes widened and you stood there by the door.

"Ah, this is TaeHun's friend. Can she come in?" JungMi greeted the guy.

"Is she trustable?" The guy had a really deep voice. Like the guy from the past...

"Yeah, she's pretty harmless." MyungHee sang. "Come in~" She pulled your arm inside. Just before your eyes, nine guys were staring at you. You only recognized TaeHun out of all of them. You stumbled and you fell on the floor, trembling a bit. Every guy looked so scary. Even TaeHun.

You fainted from the overwhelming presence of males, soon after.