Tonight

He's A Gentle...Bear! {All Day Long Series* 5}

You take a quick shower and go back to your room. You pick out a white dress and and a pink cardigan, then put it on. Should you wear makeup? Wait...What for? You want to look a bit more nicer though...You reach for your blush and dab it on your cheek bones. Then you spray a hint of perfume on you and then walk out your room, grabbing your bag filled with your ticket, phone, wallet, and your keys.

Your grandmother was still sleeping, so you quietly went downstairs and outside the bakery, waiting for your pick up. Just then, a white van passes by and stops in front of you. The door opens and you see MyungHee. She motions for you to get in, so you nod and get in.

"Wow, you look and smell nice." Kiyeon complimented. You smiled and nodded.

"Looking good for a certain someone?" JungMi teased, as she drove to Concert Hall. You blushed and shook your head. Once you guys arrived, you all hopped out of the parked car and stood by the closed Concert Hall.

"Are we early?" You asked, checking the time. It was 5 PM.

"Yeah, it starts at 7 PM, so we're early." BaeGi looked at her watch.

"So now what?" You shrugged.

"Well, we..." MyungHee whispered. "We can visit them." She smirked. You tilted your head.

"Who?" You blinked. BaeGi groaned.

"ZE:A!" She whispered and exclaimed at the same time. You were taken aback.

"How? Do we have permission?" You gasped. MyungHee squeezed you.

"YOU'RE SO CUTE~" She squealed. You blushed and covered your face.

"I assume that's a yes. Let's go~" JungMi pointed and led the way. You followed the four down the street, then around the block. You ended up going to the back of Concert Hall, with all the dumpsters are. There was an emergency exit there. You tilted your head and examined what they were going to do. Kiyeon walked up to the door and knocked four times. The door slowly opened and Siwan was there. You gasped at the unknown man and hid behind MyungHee.

"Don't worry. He's safe." MyungHee said. You shook your head, still unsure. Then you see TaeHun behind the unknown guy and you smiled.

"TaeHunnie!" You called out and then pushed everyone to the side and ran into TaeHun's arms. Then you hid behind him to stay away from that unknown guy. Everyone softly smiled.

"Harro kareshi~" Kiyeon tip-toed and kissed Siwan on the cheek. He smiled and hugged her, then went away with her to the other side of the room. You could see other guys hanging out in the room. They were the guys who scared you earlier. You felt arms surround you though and see TaeHun covering you.

"Don't worry. They're cool. I promise." He petted your head. You nodded and blushed slightly. JungMi walked over to Junyoung on the couch and looked at what he was doing. She locked arms with him and he smiled, then put away his phone. MyungHee skipped over to Kevin by the hangers and hugged him from behind. BaeGi was glomped by KwangHee and she smiled at his presence.

"What are they doing?" You analyzed them.

"What do you mean?" TaeHun looked at them.

"Why are they acting like they're dating?" You narrowed your eyes.

"...Cause...they are?" TaeHun tilted his head. "I thought you knew." He blinked. "Don't tell anyone okay?" He begged. You smiled and nodded.

"I see. Because they need their own love too, but they can't because they're idols, right?" You confirmed. TaeHun smiled and petted your head. Just then the vocal trainers called all of ZE:A to one place to warm them up. You blinked and watched TaeHun leave. You suddenly felt cold, because he was very warm. They were dismissed and then TaeHun came back to you.

"Shall I introduce you to everyone?" He said, pointing to the guys. You hesitate, but then nodded, because you trust TaeHun. He led you to Junyoung and then introduced you.

"Hello~ I'm Junyoung, the leader of ZE:A." he waved. You nodded and then moved on the Kevin.

"Hey! I'm Kevin!" He waved.

"He's the Austrailian~" MyungHee squeezed him. You giggled, then moved to KwangHee.

"Heeeeeelllo~~~ I'm KwangHee~ The model of the group~" Kwanghee winked. You tilted your head and BaeGi scoffed.

"Loser." She nudged KwangHee. You smiled and then walked over to Siwan, the man who answered the door earlier.

"Hi. I'm Siwan." He smiled and waved. You bowed and waved at him, then moved onto HeeChul.

"Yo, I'm HeeChul." He said, not even looking at you. You gulped and nodded, then moved to Minwoo.

"Yo~ I'm Minwoo~" He smiled and waved. You nodded and smiled, then moved to HyungShik.

"Hai Noona! I'm HyungShik~" He clapped. You smiled and giggled. TaeHun lastly moved you to DongJun and introduced you.

"Hii~ I'm DongJun." he smiled and waved at you. You nodded and waved at him. TaeHun got you a seat and squatted by you.

"See? They're not that scary, right?" He smiled. You blinked at him and then removed his glasses. Then you shook your head.

"They're not scary at all!" You smiled. He turned a bit pink, which you were oblivious to, and then nodded. Just then, the manager called all of them to start performing. TaeHun got up and took his glasses again.

"Well, I'm going to perform now." He waved. You smiled and then bid goodbye.

"Good luck." You hugged him then watched him leave.

"Let's go watch~" MyungHee dragged you out and brought you to Concert Hall with the rest of them. You just remembered something! You have to tell TaeHun your feelings after! Don't forget!