Wheels

He's A Gentle...Bear! {All Day Long Series* 5}

The six of you walked around the town, except everyone was in a sort of clever disguise while you were just casually walking around. You past by a few stores since Hyungsik and Minwoo would stop by and check in. You went into the neighboring store, which was filled with swimwear, since the summer was already coming soon and Spring Break is already happening. You looked around and saw some really cute one pieces. You picked up a pink one with frills around the waist. It was like a ballet outfit, except for swimming. Minwoo popped out of nowhere and snuck up behind you. He poked your sides to surprise you, which up ended up doing. You jumped up and turned around, but calmed down when you saw it was Minwoo.

"Scared ya?" He laughed.

"Aigoo! That's not funny!" You pouted.

"Arasso arasso. I'm sorry." He petted your head. "Whatcha doin here?"

"Oh, I don't really have any swimwear at home..." You hung your head.

"Why not?" He asked, looking at around at the female swimwear.

"Cause the last time I went swimming was in middle school..." You shyly covered your face.

"Really? That ! I'll help you look around for something, if you'd like." He smiled. You looked up and brightened. "I'm no Siwan, but I know what's good looking or not!" He bravely declared. You laughed and nodded.

"Thank you Oppa!" You smiled.

"Oppa? How old are you?" Minwoo blinked.

"Twenty-two. And you?" 

"I'm twenty-one right now and turning twenty-two in a few months." He stated.

"Ohh, I turned twenty-two recently." You smiled.

"Really? When's your birthday?" He asked.

"January first." You said as you continued to look around for more swimsuits.

"Really?! That's on New Years!" He exclaimed.

"Yup~" You laughed.

"That's so cool! But, aha, I guess you're my noona~" He complimented and started to help you look. "What color do you want?" He asked.

"I don't really care. Just something that wouldn't really make me stand out." You explained. "How about this one?" You held up a lavender onepiece.

"One piece?" He asked. Just then, Hyungsik and Heechul walked in the store and approached you guys.

"Found you! Why are you here?" Hyungsik asked.

"I'm helping Hana choose an outfit for their thingy tomorrow." Minwoo explained.

"How many are you planning on buying?" Heechul asked.

"It doesn't matter. About four or five." You said. "Now is this good?" You held up the onepiece again.

"One piece?" Hyungsik asked. "Noona...shouldn't you get something for your age? Like..." Hyungsik drfited.

"A bikini." Heechul stated. You froze.

"W-Whut?! No! That's like wearing nothing!" You stuttered. Heechul smirked and thought of an idea.

"Taehun likes bikinis." He lied. Hyungsik looked at him and caught what he was doing.

"R-Really?" You froze.

"Yeah! He'll be stunned if you wear a bikini!" He cheered. Minwoo didn't know if that was true or not so he just shrugged.

"I think he'd like whatever you'd like." He said.

"Yeah, he would. But he'd be surprised if you wore a bikini!" Hyungsik added.

"I guess..." Minwoo thought about it.

"Ah...I-I guess I'll g-get one then?" You turned around and saw a bunch of bikinis. To your horror, they were really revealing. You picked up a light pink bikini. "S-Should this work?" You asked. Heechul smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, and get this one too." He said, after he gave you a black strapless bikini. You gulp at it and then nodded.

"Oh, there you guys are!" Dongjun said. "I found them hyung." He turned around to Taehun. Heechul shot a look and then grabbed the two out. "Eh? What's going on?"

"Oh, Hana's just finding some bathing suits. Let's leave her be." Heechul smirked. Hyungsik and Minwoo just stayed with you. In the end, you bought a pink bikini with white polka dots, a strapless black bikini, a frilley blue tankini, a lavender onepiece, and a white onepiece. Minwoo and Hyungsik ended up buying new black swimming trunks for themselves. Then, they escorted you out and looked around for the rest.

"Where do you think they went?" Hyungsik looked around.

"I don't know, let's just keep walking. Do you want to eat anything noona?" Minwoo asked you.

"Hm? No no, I'm fine...I think I'll just head home now..." You said as you take out your new cellphone and texted Taehun that you were heading home already. "Well, I'll take my leave now." You smiled at the two and bid them goodbye. As you take your leave, you recieved a text.

"What are you going to do now? -Taehunnie" it read. You stopped walking to reply.

"Just going to start packing for tomorrow. I need to think of things to pack. Why? -HanHana" You replied back and continued walking. After a while, you recieved a reply.

"Do you want me to help? -Taehunnie" it asked. You thought about it. He could if he wanted to, but he's spending time with the guys. It's fine, maybe when you see him later.

"It's fine ^^ Just hang out with your dongsaengs and have fun around town. Text you later. ♥ -HanHana" You sent as you arrived home. You opened the bakery to an empty place, then headed upstairs to start packing. Today was a fun day, although you didn't hang with Taehun that much. It's fine though, because maybe he wanted space? Who knows what he's thinking.